剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I was teasing.
我看到你和我女儿一起走进来了
I saw you come in with my daughter.
她经常提到你
You know, she talks about you all the time.
现在我懂为什么了
And now I can see why.
你就像是卡里·格兰特
It's like I'm talking to Cary Grant
加上雷蒙德·布尔
crossed with Raymond Burr.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乔伊斯太太
Um, Mrs. Joyce.
我觉得肯定出了一些误会
I think there's been a misunderstanding.
什么误会 亲爱的
A misunderstanding about what, dear?
你为什么会被关在车里
Why you're locked in this car.
很高兴你问起这件事
I'm glad you brought that up.
实际上 这辆车
Honestly, this car?
不怎么样
Not so hot.
用来当头奖 还能指望什么
For a supposed grand prize? Well, what do you expect?
印第安人 都是一群肮脏的杂种
Indians! A bunch of dirty scalpers!
妈妈 你不准这样说话
Mom, you are not allowed to talk like that!
你得打开车门赶紧出来
And you need to unlock the door and get out of the car right now.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you've noticed,
但是有一群暴徒围着我们呢
but we are surrounded by a war party.
妈妈 你怎么回事
Mom! What is wrong with you?!
好吧 伙计们
Okay, okay, guys!
大家都冷静点 好吗
Everybody calm down a little bit,okay?
乔伊斯太太 深呼吸
Mrs. Joyce, take a breath.
妈妈 阿奇说如果你不把他们的钱还给他们
Mother, Archie said that they are going to put you in jail
他们就要把你关起来
if you do not give them back their money.
他们的钱
Their money?!
不
No!
这些筹码是我的 公平赢来的
These are my chips, fair and square,
没人
and no one--
你 还是大队长赌场
not you or Big Chief Casino
还是梦幻船警官都不能
or Deputy Dreamboat here
从我手里夺走它们
shall rend us asunder!
-拜托 乔伊斯太太 -抱歉 阿奇
- Please, Mrs. Joyce! - Sorry, Archie.
太丢人了
This is so embarrassing.
我给她写一张支票 你能挡住窗子吗
I'm just gonna write her a check, so can you block the window?
别让她看到
Don't let her see.
多少钱
How much is it?
It's $3,056.
必须得让她以为自己能留着筹码
Okay, um, so she has to think that she can keep the chips.
只有这样她才会从车里出来
It's the only way she's gonna get out of the car.
我没想到会在这种情况下介绍你们认识
This is not how I imagined introducing the two of you.
警长办公室现在
Uh, the sheriff's department's in a bit of
遇到了一些危机
a crisis at the moment.
我们现在人手不足
We're a little understaffed.
当然了
Of course.
-小维怎么样 -她的手术很顺利
- How is Vic doing? - Oh, well, her surgery went well.
沃特在医院 等她醒来
Walt's at the hospital, waiting for her to wake up.
-要我给他留言吗 -不
- You want me to get a message to him? - No.
-我可以找别人 -喂
- I can find someone else. - Hey!
能来帮个忙吗
A little help here!
我会找别人载我去夏安
I will find another ride to Cheyenne.
谢谢你 露比
Thank you, Ruby.
需要的时候总是没人在 是吧
People are never there when you need 'em, right?
我现在在了
I am here now.
你要点什么
What can I get you?
再来杯威士忌
Just grab another whiskey.
整瓶给我吧
Or, uh, just give me the bottle.
我就不烦你了
I'll stop bugging you.
我们不整瓶整瓶上
We do not offer bottle service.
如果我穿着警长制♥服♥ 你就会给我了吧
I bet you would if I had a sheriff's uniform on, right?
只要穿上了 这镇子都是你的
That's all it takes for the waters to part in this town.
我觉得现在我该问你怎么了
I guess now is the time I am supposed to ask what is wrong.
小维在医院里醒来后
I'm the one who should be
看到的第一个人应该是我 而不是沃特
at the hospital when Vic wakes up, not Walt.
好了
There.
我说了
I said it.
-我觉得这是法律问题 -那
- I think that is a legal matter. - That...
那是伦理问题
That is a moral matter.
当然了 我没有
Sure, I don't, uh,
我手指上没有戒指
I don't have a ring on my finger.
我不是亲属 我没有警魂
I'm not kin. I don't have a badge.
但一直以来都是我在照顾她
I'm the one who's been taking care of her this whole time.
现在 一出了事
And now, when the shit hits the fan,
就"崔维斯是谁 不好意思 没你的名字"
it's, "Travis who? Oh, sorry. Your name's not on the list."
我不知道你和莫雷蒂警官...在交往
I was unaware that you and Deputy Moretti were... involved.
这就是小心谨慎的代价吧
Well, that's the price I pay for discretion, I guess.
再来一杯
Hit me.
你知道我的问题是什么吗
You know what my problem is?
-只有一个问题吗 -我是个奉献着 奉献
- There's just one? - I'm a giver. Give, give, give.
我一直在等别人说
And I keep waiting for somebody to say,
"谢谢你 奉献者 你最好了"
"Hey, thanks so much, giver guy. You're the best."
但没人会这么说 因为没人也想给我些什么
But nobody does that, because nobody wants to give anything back.
所以我要做出一些改变
So I got to change things up.
我不要再给予了
I got to stop giving
而要开始拿走我想要的
and start taking what I want.
你怎么看
I mean, what do you think?
我也许会试着不要认为所有事都和我有关
I might try to not make everything about myself.
没错
Exactly.
最重要的是小维的需求
I mean, this is about Vic's needs, all right?
现在 她需要我
And right now, what she needs is me.
我要在那儿陪着她
I need to be there for her.
我要马上回去
I'm gonna go right back down there,
我要告诉那个什么医生 什么...
and I'm gonna tell Walt and that doctor what's what
谁谁谁...
and who's who and who's--
谁...什么
who to-- what to--
倒满
Hit me.
除非你把车钥匙给我
Only if you give me your car keys.
-不行 -为什么
- I can't do that. - Why not?
因为我没有车
Because I don't have a car.
也被警长拿走了 那是犯罪现场的一部分
The sheriff's got that, too. It's part of the crime scene.
我只有
All I got...
小维的钥匙
are Vic's keys.
太疯狂了 对吧
It's crazy, right?
有了这些 我可以去她生命中的任何地方
I can go anyplace in her life with these.
但我却没法告诉她我的感觉
But I can't even tell her how I feel.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
钱斯吗
Chance?
恩
Yeah.
嗯 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
-来点水吗 -嗯
- Want some water? - Yeah.
很好
That's good.
你醒来真好
It's good to see you awake.
当时...
It was, um...
差点让我以为不行了
It was kind of touch-and-go there for a while.
他们说已经把子弹从你腿里取出来了
They said they got all the bullet out of your leg.
你会没事的
Um, you're gonna be fine.
但是擦到了一根动脉 所以
But it nicked an artery, so...
挺险的
it was pretty close.
谢谢你带我过来
Thank you for getting me here.
没事
Sure.
韦斯顿医生告诉我
Doc Weston told me that...
像你这样留了那么多血的人一般撑不下来
people that lose as much blood as you don't usually make it.
但由于你情况特殊
Um... but because of your condition,
你比正常人有更多血红细胞
you had more red blood cells than usual,
让你坚持到
and that helped you hang on
我们送你来医院
till we got you to the hospital.
但是...
But...
但是你失血过多
But you lost too much blood...
孩子保不住了
...for the baby to survive.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表