剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你们从哪听来的谣言
I don't know what you've heard,
可我能堂堂正正告诉你们
but I can tell from looking at you,
那只是片面之词
it's only side of the story.
你就是个罪犯
Yeah, the side where you're a criminal!
先生 我觉得我们还是走吧
Sir, I don't like this. I think we need to move now.
布莱恩去开车了
Brian's getting the car.
逃避只会让矛盾愈激愈烈
Running away will only make things worse.
你得站在这好好听他们说
You need to stand up there and hear them.
亨利说得对
Yeah, I think Henry's right.
我要是不挨几拳 他们可能不会听我说的
If I don't take a few punches here, they're not gonna listen to me.
你不解释一下吗 夜马
What do you have to say for yourself, Nighthorse?!
安静一下
Hold on a second!
我确实犯了错误
I made a mistake.
我不该这么早就派发福利
I shouldn't have sent out profit checks so early.
我应该等到赌场经营稳定了
I should have waited till we were on stronger footing.
可我只是想让你们觉得自己也...
But I just wanted all of you to feel as invested--
先生 我们该撤了
Sir, we need to go now!
站熊先生 你也是 快上车
Mr. Standing Bear, you, too. Get down to the car!
沃特 我把小维叫回来了
Walt, I found Vic for you.
好了 到齐了 什么事
Okay, we're here. What's up?
玛丽莲中枪了 我现在送她去医院
Marilyn was shot. I'm taking her to the hospital.
有人在那等着我们过河
Someone was waiting for us as soon as we crossed the river.
是冲着你的吗
Was he aiming at you?
无从得知了 我先打中他
I'll never know. I shot him first.
把他毙了
He's dead.
我没法同时带走他和玛丽莲
I couldn't carry both him and Marilyn.
得派个人回去收拾尸体
I need somebody to go back and pick up the body.
-是玛拉基的人吗 -不好说
- Was he one of Malachi's guys? - Ah, it's hard to say.
白种人 不是这一片的
He's white. He's not from around here.
你怎么知道 看到身份证了吗
How did you know? Did he have an I.D.?
不 他穿着猎鸭靴
No. He was wearing duck boots.
东海岸的人才穿
That's an East Coast thing.
要是能送去验尸间 就能提取指纹
If we get him to the morgue, they can lift some fingerprints.
再送去范斯探员那儿
We can send them to Agent Vance.
讲不定他能确认身份
Maybe he can I.D. the guy,
看他能不能连上罪犯库
see if he's connected to the mob.
那我们就从贝蒂水牛汉堡撤了
Do you want us to leave Buffalo Betty's?
不 玛拉基还是有可能会出现的
No, there's still a possibility that Malachi will show up.
我打给马赛厄斯 他应该能赶过去
I'll contact Mathias. Maybe he can get over there.
估计不行 他刚叫了后援
I doubt it. He just called for backup.
十五分钟前赌场发生枪击
There was a shooting at the casino 15 minutes ago.
也正好是我们在克劳族保留区中埋伏的时候
Right when we were being ambushed on the Crow rez.
看来玛拉基确实在策划着什么
It sure seems like Malachi's mobilizing for something.
光我们仨肯定干不过整批敌人
You know, it's really hard to fight an army with just three of us.
有人看到枪手躲在哪开枪的吗
Did anybody see where those shots came from?
聚众的后方 不过我没看到有人中枪
The back of the crowd. I didn't see if anyone was hit.
雅各 这不是去你家的路
Jacob, this is not the way to your house.
我们这是去哪 布莱恩
Where are we going, Brian?
雅各 我们都认得那辆车
Jacob... we know that car.
布莱恩 你这是干什么
Brian, what are you doing?
好了 各位 到了
Okay, guys. End of the road.
下车
You're getting out now.
快瞧瞧
Well, now, looky here.
我最喜欢的两个人都来了
My two favorite people in one place.
我们还有许多事要办
Yeah, we got a lot of catching up to do.
你打算去哪
So, where you gonna go?
纽约
New York.
毕业后我收到了好几个那儿的工作邀约
I had a couple job offers there right out of law school.
巨大改变啊 从这到纽约
That's a big change-- from here to New York.
我就需要巨大改变
Yeah. I think a big change is exactly what I need.
我已经买♥♥好票了
I already got a ticket, actually.
我打算去几天 面面试
I'm gonna go for a few days and set up some interviews.
笑什么
What?
我刚脑补了你♥爸♥走过时代广场的模样
I was just trying to picture your dad, walking through Times Square.
-真的是... -你够了
- Like... - Oh, my God.
靠
Shit.
怎么
What?
我爸
My dad.
我要怎么跟他说我要走了
How am I supposed to tell him that I'm leaving?
直说就行
Just-- Just tell him.
-没那么简单 -就那么简单
- It's not that simple. - Yeah, it is.
总比这几天一直想着要简单
It's easier than worrying about it for days.
他肯定不会答应的
He is not gonna take it well.
说不定呢
He might surprise you.
别管 别管 一会再打回去
Stay there. Stay there. Call them back.
我不想走
I'm not leaving.
-谁 -不知道
- Who is it? - I don't know.
喂
Hello?
扎克 我是沃特·朗迈尔
Hey, Zach. Walt Longmire.
我有两个问题要问你
Listen, I got two questions for you.
是...你♥爸♥
It's-- It's your dad.
什么
What?
第一个问题 你开哪个牌子的车
Okay, first, what kind of car do you drive?
-雪佛兰雪崩 -是皮卡对吧
- Chevy Avalanche. - That's like a pickup truck, right?
算是吧
Yeah, basically.
第二个问题 你还想替我♥干♥活吗
Second question-- uh, are you still interested in working for me?
-当你手下吗 -对
- As-- As a deputy? - Yup.
当...当然
Ye-- uh, yes. Yes.
-当然想 -那就好
- Definitely. - All right. Good.
-你被聘用了 -谢谢 谢谢警长
- You're hired. - Thank-- Thank you. Thanks, Sheriff.
交给你第一个任务
The first thing I need you to do is
开车去克劳族保留区拖一具尸体
head over to the Crow reservation and pick up a dead body.
好
Okay.
到时候我让露比告诉你确切地址
I'll have Ruby call you with the exact location.
听说有人中枪了
I heard someone got shot.
没有 有人开枪 但是是朝天开的
Actually, no. Shots were fired, but just in the air.
把所有人都吓到了才收手
Didn't stop everyone from freaking out.
查到谁开的枪了吗
Any idea who fired the shots?
有位目击者说是我们那位"好"朋友
Well, a witness swears it was our elusive friend,
强尼·远跑
Johnny Runs Far.
就是那个运输海♥洛♥因♥的强尼·远跑吗
The same Johnny Runs Far who's been signing for heroin shipments?
玛拉基的人为什么要在这整这么一出闹剧
So, why would Malachi's guy create a scene like that out here?
不是他组织的 他只是升级了
He didn't create the scene. He just escalated it.
原本这儿就已经在罢♥工♥抗♥议♥
There was already a big walkout protesting
夜马挪用赌场利润
Nighthorse's mishandling of casino profits.
所以夜马原本也在
So Nighthorse was here?
对 但显然
Yeah, but apparently,
他的保镖护送他上车走了
his security guys shoved him in a car and took off.
亨利好像也跟他一起走了
It seems Henry was with him, too.
知道他们去哪了吗
Any idea where they went?
不知道
No.
别打脸
Not the face.
他这样貌还得留着
I need that pretty little face kept intact
毕竟还有事要让雅各替我办呢
'cause I got a little job I need Jacob to do for me.
够了
That's enough.
给我这个干什么
What am I supposed to do with this?
照着念 记住每个词
Well, read it and memorize every word.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个垃圾贱♥人♥
Kiss my ass, you chickenshit son of a bitch.
你手下的人都已经恨你了
Oh, listen, your tribe already hates you.
毕竟是我告诉了他们你挪用了钱
I made sure of that by telling them what you did with their money.
放松点 少挣扎你还能稍微舒服点
Ah, relax. You'll feel better when you stop fighting.
我要是拒绝你打算怎么办 杀了我吗
Yeah, what are you gonna do when I refuse? You gonna kill me?
我要是想让你死
Oh, if I'd wanted you dead,
那我早可以让赫克托撞你俩的时候动手了
I would've told Hector to do that when he ran you two off the road.
可是
But...
我就是想吓吓你
I just wanted to scare you.
然后你就会加强安全保卫
Just enough for you to increase your security detail
加派新的保镖
and bring in some new blood, which you did.
我
Me.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表