剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我帮你拿回了你的酒吧
I got you your bar back.
我要你还我这个人情了
I need you to return the favor.
这简直是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
卡托莉不接电♥话♥
Catori's not answering her phone.
她可能没听留言
She's probably not checking her messages.
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should go.
你和亨利都说的很清楚
Look, you and Henry made it pretty clear
这个女人在乎这个孩子多于在乎她自己
that this woman cares more about that kid than she does herself.
如果她是想给泰特搞到药 她会来的
So if her goal is to get Tate medicine, she'll be here.
我背叛了她
I'm betraying her.
她相信我 她...
She trusts me. She's--
她只是想为这个孩子搞到药
All she's trying to do is get medication,
而...而我们却在埋伏她
and-- and we're setting her up for an ambush.
她还违反了法律
She also broke the law.
如果...如果你想走 我们可以走
Look, if-- if you want to leave, we can leave.
但我觉得她会听留言
But I think she's gonna check her messages,
当她听到你说
and when she hears you say
只有这个地方没有抗♥议♥的人时
this is the only place that isn't guarded by protesters,
她就会出现的
then she'll show up.
然后我们怎么办
And then what do we do?
我们要控制住她吗
What, do we physically restrain her?
我们把她绑起来吗
We tie her up?
我是她的律师 我应该帮助她
I'm her lawyer. I'm supposed to help her.
你可以帮她拜托二级谋杀的指控
Well, you could be helping her avoid a second-degree murder charge.
我倾向于相信雅各
I am inclined to believe Jacob.
我不会
Not me.
我不觉得你是在撒谎
I do not think you are lying.
我只是觉得他说的是真♥相♥
I just feel that he is telling the truth.
我能看看这些证据吗
Can I see this evidence?
有人把20公斤毒品装进了这个箱子
Someone fit 20 kilos into this crate?
不是
Actually, no.
那是从夜马家搜出来的
That one was from Nighthorse's house.
这是车上的箱子
This one came from the truck.
海♥洛♥因♥藏在这下面 每个箱子一公斤
The heroin was under here, one kilo per crate.
你看得出来这个罐子应该是上个月做出来的仿品吧
You realize this pot is a fake, probably made last month.
下面的海♥洛♥因♥可是真货
Well, the heroin underneath was authentic.
夜马家里搜出来的箱子
The crate from Nighthorse's house
装有一件非常古老珍贵的毛制管胸甲
holds an old and valuable hair pipe breastplate--
是从黑市上找回的珍宝
part of a collection of recovered black-market artifacts
政♥府♥规定返还到各部落手中
that the government has repatriated into tribes across the country.
夜马购置了很多
Nighthorse made an arrangement
放到赌场中展览
to display many of these in his casino.
-是他告诉你的吗 -是的
- Is that what he told you? - It is.
他还说他的文件中有货运发♥票♥
He also said that there was a shipping invoice in his files
能证实他的说法
that confirms this.
我知道了
I found it.
我在装海♥洛♥因♥的箱子中
I also found the same kind of paperwork
也找到了这种文件
in the crates with the heroin.
你找到政♥府♥和野马之间关于运送这两批东西的
Did you find correspondence between Nighthorse and the government
相关安排文件了吗
arranging for both shipments?
还没有
Not yet.
有没有可能有人 譬如玛拉基
Is it not possible that someone, like Malachi,
利用这一点 用来掩护
took advantage of these and used them as cover
他们的毒品运输
to smuggle that heroin?
运到夜马的赌场吗
Right into Nighthorse's casino?
亨利 我知道你觉得夜马对你有恩
Henry, um, I know you feel indebted to Nighthorse.
他帮你拿回了红马驹
He helped you get the Red Pony back,
所以你来为他辩护
and now here you are, pleading his case.
我只是想说 别被你的情感蒙蔽
I am just saying... do not let your emotions blind you
看不到这个案子的矛盾之处
to the inconsistencies in this case.
别让夜马遭受你在庭审中遭受的待遇
Do not do to Nighthorse what was done to you in your trial.
移♥动♥医疗
看到了吗
See?
我就说她会出现的
I told you she'd show up.
是啊 太好了
Yeah, great.
-凯迪 -什么
- Cady. - What?
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我知道
I know.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
-卡托莉 我们要带他走 -不
- Catori, we're taking him. - No!
不 等等
No, just-- just wait!
不好意思 但你是谁
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Excuse me, but, uh, who are you?
-我是她的律师 -凯迪 他们有青霉素
- I'm her lawyer. - Cady! They have penicillin.
我的助理医生正在拿出来
Yeah, my physician's assistant is bringing it out right now.
查理 怎么花了这么久
Charlie! What's taking so long?
-求你们了 等等 -不行
- Just please, wait. - We can't.
他在这越久 我们的麻烦越大
The longer he's here, the worse trouble we're going to be in.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
找不到柜子的钥匙了 不过还好找到了
Couldn't find my keys to the closet, but better late than never.
你们是伟大泰特的朋友吗
Ah, are you two friends of Tate the Great?
是的 但我们要走了
Yeah. But we're all leaving.
凯迪 我会和你走
Cady, I will go with you.
我愿意面对一切
I will face whatever I have to face,
但得让泰特先得到治疗
but not until Tate gets his medicine.
-卡托莉 -我知道道森夫妇
- Catori. - And I know the Dawsons are worried
担心过敏反应
about an allergic reaction,
但我确认过他们有肾上腺素了
but I made sure they have epinephrine.
准备好了
Standing by.
我们在外面等
We'll be outside.
我们五分钟后走
We're leaving in five minutes.
你确定吗
Hey. You sure about this?
我要将一个更健康的孩子送回他父母身边
I'm about to return a kid to his parents healthier than when he left.
如果他们要因此让我进监狱 那就进吧
If they throw me in jail for that, so be it.
小维
Vic.
你有没有找到夜马和政♥府♥之间
Uh, did you ever find any correspondence
关于运输我们在车里
between Nighthorse and the government
找到的那批货的运送文件
about the artifacts we found in that truck?
没有 只找到夜马家
No. The only repatriation paperwork
那批工艺品的运送文件
was for the, uh, artifacts at Nighthorse's house.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
运货发♥票♥
Shipping invoices.
雅各没签任何东西
Jacob doesn't sign for anything.
-所以呢 -所以有可能
- So? - So, it's possible
有其他人运送毒品 并签字
that someone else is bringing the heroin in, signing for it,
然后在夜马不知情的情况下
and then removing it from those crates
从这些箱子中取走
without Nighthorse knowing anything about it.
夜马是个罪犯 沃特
Nighthorse is a criminal, Walt.
-你知道 我知道 -不
- You know that. I know that. - No.
不 我们这么觉得 但我们不知道
No, we think that, but we don't know that.
他总是让别人帮他去做这些脏活
He always has other people do his dirty work for him.
他没有给这些箱子签字
Him not signing for those crates
只是为了不扯上干系
is him just covering his own ass.
我觉得所有证据都表明
I think all the evidence suggests that
夜马跟玛拉基和埃迪·哈普合作
Nighthorse is working with Malachi and Eddie Harp,
但是我不知道
but I don't know that.
我们从来什么都不知道
We don't know anything. Ever.
我是说不是真的
I mean, not really.
但有些事情 我们就是知道
But some things, we just know.
我怎么能在我心存疑虑的情况下 指控一个人
How can I accuse a man of something as serious as drug trafficking
贩毒这种重罪
if I have doubt?
-再见 泰特 -再见
- Goodbye, Tate. - Bye.
学校见
See you at school.
泰特 我们去见你父母吧
Okay, Tate, let's go see your parents.
来吧 孩子
Come on, kiddo.
我的天啊 泰特
Oh, my God. Tate.
我好担心 你怎么样
I was so worried. How are you?
道森先生 我对这一切很抱歉
Mr. Dawson, I'm really sorry about all of this.
是吗
Are you?
是的
I am.
但我想告诉你一些事
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表