剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我要说的都说完了
I've said my piece.
我知道我来得很强势
I know I come on strong,
但大城市里的生活就是这样
but that's life in the big city.
我知道你会做出正确的决定的
I know you'll do the right thing here.
莫雷蒂局长
Chief Moretti.
你女儿对我的部门至关重要
Your daughter is very important to my department.
你应该知道这一点
You should know that.
那你最好
Well, then, you better
现在就开始着手寻找她的替代者吧
start looking for her replacement right away.
-他叫什么名字 -他没有名字
- What's his name? - He doesn't have one.
你现在把毛刷拿着
Now, you take that brush,
从头到尾给他刷一下 明白吗
and you brush him head to tail, okay?
我以为我是来学怎么骑马的
I thought I was learning how to ride.
你这就是在学骑马
That is learning how to ride.
你得先把马身上的尘土
You got to get all the dirt
以及毛刺都刷掉才能给他把马鞍戴上
and burrs off before you put the saddle on him.
他得舒舒服服的 不然你骑起来就不会舒服
Now, he needs to be comfortable, or you won't be.
来吧
Come on.
好好用力刷过来
Nice and strong.
就是这样
That's the way.
顺着毛刷
Go with the grain.
另一只手要一直放在他身上
And you always keep your other hand on him,
让他知道你就在身边 知道了吗
just to let him know you're there, okay?
很好
That's good.
很好
That's good.
继续刷
Keep brushing.
干得漂亮
Good job.
你♥爸♥昨晚来警♥察♥局了
So, your dad came by the station last night.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他挺生气你中枪了
Well, he was pretty upset about you getting shot.
你们就说了这些吗
Is that all you guys talked about?
差不多是这样
Pretty much.
为什么这么问
Why?
就是好奇
Just curious.
那么
So...
我什么时候能真的骑上它
when do I actually get to ride this thing?
你觉得自己准备好骑马小跑了不
You feel ready for a trot?
我不知道 沃特 我准备好了吗
I don't know, Walt. Am I ready?
是的 你准备好了
Yeah, you're ready.
-好了 在马鞍上前倾 -好的
- Okay, lean forward in the saddle. - Okay.
-夹紧双膝 -好的
- Give your knees a squeeze. - Okay.
现在轻轻踢他一下
Now give him a little kick.
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on.
跑起来了
There we go.
-好的 -很好 跟着我的节奏
- Oh, wow. Okay. -That's good. Stay with me.
-好的 这样对吗 -不对 这
- Okay. Is this right? - Well...no, it's--
-好的 -胯部稍微摆动起来
- Okay. - Get a-- a little more hip action.
跟着马的节奏 很好
Get in rhythm with the horse. That's good.
他上颠的时候向上夹紧胯部
Squeeze up on your hips when he's coming up,
下落的时候向下夹紧
down when he's going down.
-好的 好的 -对 很好 就是这样
- Okay. Okay. Okay. - There. That's good. Just like that.
-好极了 继续保持 小维 好极了
- Great. Keep it going, Vic. That's great.
看你骑得挺好
Look good up there.
-我不会跑那么远的 -你会的
- I wouldn't go that far. - You do.
好了 我们现在要停下来了
Okay, now we're gonna come to a stop.
等我叫你停下来 你就在马鞍上后倾
When I tell you, you sit back in your saddle,
轻轻地往后拉缰绳
pull gently on the reins.
-好的 -好的 拉吧 拉吧
- Okay. - Okay, do it. Do it.
-好的 -好 很好
- Okay. Oh. - Good. That's good.
记住
Just remember--
你越放松 他就越放松
the more relaxed you are, the more relaxed he is.
你如果生气或者难过 他也会感同身受
If you get angry or upset, he will, too, okay?
他的自信源于你
He gets his confidence from you.
在你自己发觉之前
Before you know it,
他就已经在你问他之前知道你想要怎样了
he'll know what you want almost before you ask him.
所以马儿是有心灵感应的是吗
So the horse is telepathic, huh?
就像你找的那个人 约翰尼·远跑
Like that guy you're looking for, Johnny Runs Far.
我不认为约翰尼有心灵感应
Well, I don't think Johnny's telepathic.
我觉得玛拉基一直在监听警用频段
I just think Malachi's been listening to the radio traffic.
这就是为什么我问你我们警用频段扰频的事情
That's why I asked you about scrambling our radio frequencies.
而现在约翰尼跑了
And now Johnny's gone.
谢恩消失了
Shane's disappeared.
德克也不见踪影
Decker, too.
似乎所有
Seems like all the roads
指向玛拉基的线索都成了死胡同
that were leading to Malachi are dead ends.
或许不是
Maybe not.
你在这啊
There you are.
我知道你期待有更好的消息
So, I know you were hoping for better news,
但关于这个玛拉基我查到的是一大♥片♥空白
but I drew a big blank on this Malachi guy.
夏安族保留地没有人有寻找过他的记录
No one in Cheyenne has any record of anyone looking for him.
好吧 所以德克肯定也一直在保护他
Right. So Decker must have been protecting him, too.
我猜是这样的
I guess so.
我们或许找到了一个不同的寻找玛拉基的方法
Well, we might have found a different way to find Malachi.
用我们缴获的海♥洛♥因♥引他出来
By using the heroin that we seized as bait to draw him out.
等等
Wait, wait.
-你们还扣着那批海♥洛♥因♥ -没错
- You still have that heroin? - Yep.
价值超过一百万美元
Over a million bucks' worth,
而以玛拉基的天性
and it's not in Malachi's nature
他是不会放着这么大一笔钱不管的
to leave that kind of money on the table.
东西在哪 那批海♥洛♥因♥
Well, where is it? The heroin?
保存在一处局外的设施里 很安全
It's in an off-site facility. It's safe.
所有人都装作货物不在了
Everyone just assumes it isn't,
因为这是个如此小的镇子
'cause we're so small-town.
我说我们利用这一点
I say that we use that to our advantage.
这真是
This is...
难以置信的鲁莽
unbelievably reckless.
你们觉得这个计划具体要怎么实施
How exactly do you see it playing out?
现在 那批毒品被看得太紧了
Well, right now, the drugs are too secure,
所以我们先让它们变得好接触一点
so we start off by making them a little easier to get to.
你觉得玛拉基会蠢到
Do you think Malachi will be stupid enough
闯进证物保管室
to break into your evidence lockup
去把那批海♥洛♥因♥偷回来吗
to steal back that heroin?
不 他会派别人来偷
Nope. He'll send someone.
然后你们就跳出来把他们抓起来
And you'll just jump them.
我们想过这样
We thought of that,
但我们抓住的所有人
but everybody from this group we've had
都把嘴闭得紧紧的 所以 不能这样
in custody has kept their mouth shut, so, no.
我们等他们把我们带去玛拉基那里
We wait for them to lead us back to Malachi.
你觉得他们不会留意盯梢的人吗
You don't think they'll be looking for a tail?
绝对会
Oh, absolutely,
这就是为什么我们不能跟踪他们
which is why we can't follow them.
那么 他们要如何带我们去玛拉基那里
Well, then, how are they supposed to lead us back to Malachi?
我们在其中一块海♥洛♥因♥里
We'll bury a fully charged cellphone
藏一部充满电的手♥机♥
in one of the bricks of heroin.
这方法非常聪明 很低调的那种聪明
So, this is all very clever, in a lo-fi kind of way,
但你们确定玛拉基知道你们在哪
but are you sure Malachi knows where you
保存缴获的证物吗
store seized evidence?
我们之前发现
We found out earlier that
他那伙人在监听我们的警用频段
his group are monitoring our radio traffic.
警长 是我 弗格
Hey, Sheriff, it's Ferg.
你还想让我把那批违♥禁♥品♥转给缉毒局吗
You still want me to transfer the contraband to the DEA?
是的 我告诉他们
Yep. I told them to expect
明天下午准备接受那批海♥洛♥因♥ 所以
the heroin tomorrow afternoon, so, uh...
你何不早上九点半左右
why don't you and I meet at
跟我在证物保管室碰面
the evidence lockup around 9:30 in the morning?
收到
Copy that.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好的 那么假设他们偷了你们的海♥洛♥因♥
Okay, so assuming they steal your heroin,
你们有办法追踪那台手♥机♥吗
do you have the ability to track cellphones?
没法达到我们所需要的精准度
Not with the precision that this is gonna require.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表