剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
该死的
Dame it.
拜托啊 沃特
Come on Walt.
都三个钟头了 就这一首歌♥能听清
It's the only song that's come in clear in the last three hours.
我讨厌的不是这歌♥ 是静电干扰
It's not the song I object to. It's the static.
我无聊啊 广播都没有
I'm bored. There's no radio.
连个说话的都没有
Nobody's talking.
46742.
你蹲了几年监狱
You've been in prison for a few years.
肯定听过不少笑话
You must have heard some good jokes.
喂
Hello?
话说我们干嘛要亲自送他
Why do we have to drive this guy, anyway?
别人都会把这家伙外包给安保公♥司♥
Everybody else contracts this stuff out to private security companies.
不喜欢业务外包
Not a fan of outsourcing.
联邦囚犯经过我们县
If a federal prisoner comes through my county,
我就亲自送
I drive him myself.
那还要多久才能到站
How much longer till we get to the drop-off point?
看情况
Depends.
看什么情况
On what?
交通
Traffic.
别挡道儿
Get out of the damn road!
小维 等在车
Vic, wait in the...
靠
Shit!
最好等在车里
Best to wait in the truck.
收到
Got it.
他好像是在开道
I think he's guarding something.
这有多稀奇啊 沃特 白水牛啊
How common is that, Walt? A white buffalo?
千万分之一
About one in every 10 million births.
说话了
It speaks.
这是预兆
It's a sign.
是吧 警长
Right, Sheriff?
牛仔之家
美味在前
没想到这也玩团购
Didn't know it was a party.
-你就是朗迈尔吧 -是的
- You must be Longmire. - Yeah.
斯坦利探员
Agent Stanley.
其实真的不该麻烦你们跑这趟
Really didn't have to go to all this trouble.
我们可以去带他
We could have driven him.
不麻烦 我愿意亲自押送
It's no bother. I feel better doing it myself, so...
那怪人到底是谁 他一声不吭
So, who is this wacko, anyway? He doesn't say a word.
只有一份文件
All we got was a piece of paper...
最高戒备囚犯 46742
"maximum-security prisoner 46742.
最终目的地 蒙大拿州立监狱
Final destination... Montana State Penitentiary."
-这位是莫雷蒂警官 -警官
- This is Deputy Moretti. - Deputy.
你知道我不能泄密
You know I'm not at liberty to say.
是韦恩·达雷尔 是吧
It's Wayne Durrel, isn't it?
好吧 他归你们了
Yeah, he's all yours now.
这是他的转移文件
Got his transfer papers right here.
我们要在变天之前赶回山里
We'd like to get back down the mountain before the weather turns.
当然
Of course.
-你得在这里签个字 -我知道
- You got to sign for him. - I know.
我们得先审问下他
We've got to talk to him first.
有话要跟我们说吗 韦恩
You got something you want to tell us, Wayne?
你一开始就知道这家伙是谁 居然一语不发
You knew who this guy was the whole time, and you didn't say a word?
我不想让他自以为名闻天下
I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of feeling like a celebrity.
韦恩是连环杀人犯
Wayne's a serial killer.
在西部数州谋杀印第安人
Killed Indians across several states in the west,
还在黑市贩卖♥♥他们的器官
then sold their organs on the black market.
几年前当地新闻铺天盖地的
It was all over the news out here a few years back...
费城可能没过
Maybe not in Philly.
真高兴他要离开怀俄明了
I'm glad he's getting out of Wyoming.
博士
Doc!
韦恩说他只和你谈
Wayne says he'll only talk to you.
韦恩
Wayne.
拜托 韦恩
Come on, Wayne.
你可以的 你向我承诺过
You can do this. You promised me.
你向来遵守承诺 是吧
You always keep your promises, don't you?
那边是哪个县的辖区
Whose county is over there?
好 蒙大拿和坎伯兰县的人可以走了
Okay, Montana and Cumberland County's free to go.
阿布萨罗卡 跟我来 我们走
Absaroka, you're with me. Let's go.
我为什么不能在温暖的车里下山回家
Why am I not in a warm truck driving back down this mountain?
你们这些地方执法者总是抱怨
You local law people are always giving us a hard time
我们不跟你们合作
about not cooperating with you.
现在我们在你们县内发现情况
We got a possible case in your county,
就请你们参与
we invite you along.
但你们负责
But you're in charge.
知道受害人是谁吗
You have any idea who this victim is?
我们怀疑是个孩子 西奥·半月
We think it's a kid named Theo HalfMoon.
你们怎么知道是西奥·半月
How do you know it's Theo HalfMoon?
还不确定
We don't for sure,
不过韦恩的口供中说这尸体
but all the information Wayne gave me suggests that the body
是夏安族保留区的小男孩 四年前被杀
is that of a boy from the Cheyenne res he killed four years ago.
与西奥·半月一案相符
It matches the Theo HalfMoon case.
你是心理医生
So, you're a shrink?
我是联邦探员 犯罪心理学博士
I'm a federal agent with a doctorate in criminal psychology.
总之 韦恩利用这条信息中止了行刑
Anyway, Wayne used the information for a brief stay of execution
转移去蒙大拿死刑牢房♥
and a move to death row in Montana.
这家伙杀了多少人
How many people did this guy kill?
我们本认为是八个 不过加上这孩子就九个了
We thought eight, but this kid makes nine.
博士 我跟你赌一千美元
And, doc, I'll bet you $1,000
等韦恩快到下次行刑时 他又会爆出一名受害人了
Wayne comes up with another name when he gets close to his next execution date.
斯坦利探员
Agent Stanley.
法医队会留下处理现场
Our coroner team will stay and work the scene.
警长 你去通知那男孩的父母
Sheriff, I need you to talk to the boy's parents,
提取DNA以便我们确认身份
get some DNA evidence to help us confirm his identity.
我们都收队回餐馆
Let's all head back to the diner.
沃特
Walt?
走吧
Come on.
西镇警魂
第二季 第一集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
给 警长
There you go, Sheriff.
进步 繁荣 为民
Progress... Prosperity... People.
我是布兰奇·康纳利 我确认
I'm Branch Connally, and I approve this message.
他哪儿来的钱打这么多广♥告♥
Where did he get the money to run all those ads?
海伦 午餐我请
Helen, lunch is on me.
我说过了 没必要
I told you this really isn't necessary.
当成是你交的税吧
Think of it as your tax dollars at work.
抱歉 先生 刷♥卡♥机坏了
Sorry, sir. Machine's down.
您有现金吗
You got cash?
有 每人一份总会三明治
Yes, I do. Club sandwiches all around.
我要火腿奶酪的
I'll have a ham and cheese.
忍♥着 有什么吃什么
Tough. You get what I ordered.
他要什么我就能做什么
I can fix him whatever he wants.
十一个总会 简单点
11 clubs. Keep it simple.
为什么
Why?
西奥的家人会想知道原因
Theo's family will want to know why.
他们说他必须死
They said he needed to die.
"他们"是谁
Who's "they"?
我知道你为什么不喜欢静电干扰
I know why you don't like the static.
我一直在观察你
I've been watching you.
你话不多
You don't say much,
但是心中充满躁郁
but you have an unquiet mind.
你懂的
You understand?
你也听到他们说话了 是不是
You hear them, too, don't you?
那些声音
The voices.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
露比
Ruby.
我是弗格
It's Ferg.
露比本来该从爱达荷州福尔斯飞回来了
Ruby was supposed to fly back from Idaho Falls,
可是她的航♥班♥被取消了
but her flight got canceled.
知道了 你去失踪人口里找找西奥·半月的档案
Okay. Now, I need you to dig up the missing-persons file on Theo HalfMoon.
我们正在赶回
We're on our way back.
收到 沃特
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表