剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你好
Hi.
不要看我
不要说话
不要按警铃
我在抢劫
把钱匣里所有的五十块和一百块放到这个包里
请不要开枪打我
Please don't shoot me.
我需要我的钱 但这不光是钱的事
I need my money, but it's not just about the money.
这台自动提款机吞了我的卡
This ATM ate my card!
我知道 你说过了
I know. You said that.
我只是不知道还能怎么帮你
I just don't know what else I can do.
我被抢劫了
I was robbed.
快拦下那个人
Stop that guy!
这里发生了抢劫
There's been a robbery!
他要逃跑了
He's getting away!
停下
Stop!
西镇警魂
第六季 第一集
你不是真的去抢银行了吧
You didn't just rob a bank, did you?
没有
Nope.
可能得去抢一家
I might need to.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
以防万一
Making contingency plans.
-埋枪和钱来以防万一吗 -对
- By burying guns and money? - Yep.
我猜你是在为僵尸末日做准备吗
So I guess you're getting ready for the zombie apocalypse.
不是 是防备塔克·巴吉特
Nope. Tucker Baggett.
他来过我家了
He's coming after my home.
什么意思
What does that mean?
那整件过失致死的诉讼案
That whole wrongful death suit,
就是他想毁了我 好让我卖♥♥地
it's him just trying to ruin me so I have to sell my land.
他想在这儿建一座高尔夫球场
He wants to build a golf course here.
我决不允许此事发生
Well, I'm not letting that happen.
那你是要躲在树林里开枪打死他吗
So you're gonna hide in the woods and shoot at him?
我不知道我该做什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不能就这么坐以待毙
I can't just sit here and take it.
我总得做点什么 这儿是我家
I got to do something. It's my home.
我就剩这里了
It's all I have.
你这话可不对
It's not all you have.
你还有你的女儿
You have your daughter.
你还有亨利
You've got Henry.
你还有我
And you have me.
你还有你的工作
You have your job.
虽然你现在工作的境况不太好
Which you're not doing very well right now.
我是来接你的
I came to get you.
波德河交汇处发生了一起银行抢劫案
There was a bank robbery in Powder River Junction.
我们十五分钟之前就该到那儿了
We should have been there 15 minutes ago.
好吧
Right.
帮我把土填上吧
So help me fill this in.
早上好
Good morning.
什么
What--
为...为什么我...
Why-- Why am I...
睡在外面吗
Sleeping outside?
你昨晚醉得一塌糊涂
You were a train wreck last night.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你汗蒸的时候昏过去了
Well, you passed out in the sweat,
新手经常会这样
which is pretty normal for a newb,
我本想带你回你家 但是我不知道你住哪儿
and I would have taken you home, but I don't know where you live.
然后我想带你进屋
And then when I tried to bring you inside,
你醒过来就开始打我
you woke up and started hitting me.
然后你就开始说疯话
And then you just started talking crazy,
所以我就把你个讨厌鬼丢在这儿了
so I dropped your pain in the ass here.
进来吧 你需要喝点咖啡
Come on. You need coffee.
曼迪
Hey, Mandy.
汗蒸的时候看到什么东西正常吗
Is it normal to see things during a sweat?
比如出现幻觉这种
Like hallucinations?
你是说看到幻象吗
Don't you mean visions?
你看见了什么 动物之类的吗
What did you see? Like an animal, or something?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我看见一头猫头鹰
I saw an owl.
那肯定就是你的守护神了
That must be your spirit animal.
姐们 新手们一般可不会这样
Wow, dude. That is not normal for a newb.
一般 我只看见过
Usually, I mean, the only thing I've really seen are, like,
怪异的颜色这种东西
weird colors and stuff.
谢谢你带我回来
Thank you for bringing me back here.
打了你我很抱歉
I'm really sorry for hitting you.
好吧
Yeah.
真是太疯狂了
That was nuts.
那你当时看到了什么
So, what did you see?
我是长了角还是长了獠牙啊
Uh, did I have horns or fangs or something?
你还是你
You were just you.
但你在...在清理血迹
But you were-- you were cleaning blood.
我朋友亨利吊着
My friend Henry was hanging.
吊着什么
Hanging what?
不 是被吊起来 上吊那样
No, hanging. Like from a noose.
他没死 但...
He wasn't dead, but...
这太暗黑了
That is dark.
你得找个能解读这个画面的人
You-- You need to talk to someone
好好谈一谈
that can interpret that shit.
我懂得不多 但我知道这可不是什么好兆头
I don't know much, but I know that shit's not good.
你们怎么花了这么久
What took you guys so long?
受害人在哪儿 弗格
Where's the victim, Ferg?
他在去医院的路上
He's on his way to the hospital.
-他情况如何 -我不知道
- In what condition? - I don't know.
我到的时候医护人员已经走了
The paramedics were gone by the time I got here.
但是枪击发生在那儿
But the shooting happened over there.
弗格 结束对目击人的取证
Ferg, finish taking the statements from our witnesses.
不要让任何人拍下任何照片
Don't let anybody take any photographs.
他的眼睛好像鲨鱼那样
He had, like, shark eyes, you know?
感觉死气沉沉 没有感情
Like, they were dead and emotionless.
很吓人 但我们有受过应对这种情况的训练
It was chilling, but we get trained for situations like this,
所以我保持镇静 抱歉我胡言乱语了
so I kept my shit together. Pardon my French.
我是警♥察♥局的
Sheriff's department.
我理解你遭受了抢劫
I understand you had a robbery.
那人是牛仔比尔
It was Cowboy Bill.
新闻里那个
From the news.
-遭到枪击的那人吗 -不是
- Who got shot? - No.
受枪击的是艾尔·钱伯斯 是我们的保安
Al Chambers got shot, our security guard.
医护人员已经带他去医院了
The paramedics took him to the hospital already.
他们的响应速度真是令人惊叹
Their response time was impressive.
我们已经到了 我们有些问题要问
We're here now, and we got some questions
我们有些问题要问 不能录像
we need to ask, off-camera.
警♥察♥
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is where it's supposed to be?
吉姆打电♥话♥说的是这里
That's what Jim said when he called it in.
吉姆就不能等我们吗
And Jim couldn't wait for us?
他工作迟到了 但他说是在这儿
Well, he was late for work, but he said it was here.
我们去看看车里有没有注册文件
Let me see if the registration is still in the truck.
没必要 我认识那辆卡车
No need. I know that truck.
这车是谁的
Well, who does it belong to?
亨利·站熊的 去叫人吧
Henry Standing Bear. Go call it in.
好吧
All right.
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
他就跟新闻里说的一模一样
It was just like they've been saying on the news.
假设我没看过新闻
Pretend I haven't seen the news,
你来跟我讲讲他什么样
and why don't you tell me what it was like?
我们刚开门
So, we had just opened.
牛仔比尔差不多是
Cowboy Bill was, like,
这天第二还是第三位客人
the second or third customer of the day.
我感觉的出来事情有些不对
I could tell something wasn't quite right,
然后他递给我那张纸条
then he pushed over the note.
纸条你还留着吗
Do you have the note?
我可能是落在柜台了
Um, I guess I probably left it up at the counter,
但我记得上面写的什么
but I remember what it said.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表