剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
追沃克·布朗宁到我们县
Walker Browning into my county--
没有证据 没有逮捕令 什么都没有
no evidence, no warrant, no nothing.
我对他发布了限制令
I put out a restraining order on him,
-但你觉得这能阻止他吗 -不能吗
- but do you think that stopped him? - It didn't?
不能
It did not.
要不是我亲自干预
If I hadn't physically intervened,
我都不知道会发生什么事
I'm not sure what would have happened.
上周 我还听说他残忍♥地
I mean, just last week I hear he gunned down
打死了钱斯·吉尔伯特
Chance Gilbert in cold blood.
反对 道听途说
Objection! Hearsay!
法官大人 这个证词
Your Honor, this testimony
能证实沃特·朗迈尔的为人
goes to the character of Walt Longmire
让人了解他的行事手段
and to a pattern of behavior we are trying to establish.
恶魔最拿手的就是让你以为他并不存在
The devil's finest trick is to convince you he don't exist.
允许继续
I will allow it.
塔克·巴吉特不能用这些谎言
Tucker Baggett cannot destroy my career
毁掉我的职业和人生
and my life with these lies.
好消息是我早上能交叉讯问威尔金斯
Well, the good news is I cross-examine Wilkins in the morning.
我会纠正这些对你的抹黑
I'll correct some of those gross mischaracterizations.
的确是抹黑吧
I mean, they are gross mischaracterizations, right?
你没有在保留地杀死那个柴特·西米奇吧
I mean, you didn't kill that Trot Simic guy in the rez, did you?
-不 我没有 -很好
- No, I did not. - Great.
有其他证人吗
There any other witnesses to that?
只有那个说我打死他的人
Just the guy who says I did it.
还有一只秃鹰
And a hawk.
吧
Maybe.
马特洛克 让我上庭作证吧
All right, Matlock. You got to put me on the stand.
我们已经讨论过 这不是什么好主意
We've been over this. It's not a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
没人能比我更能证实沃特·朗迈尔的
No one can testify to Walt Longmire's integrity
-公正了 -我们还有什么可失去的
- more than me. - What do we got to lose?
总有可失去的东西
Oh, there's always more to lose.
不过请坐
But take a seat.
我来问你几个可能会问到的问题
Let me ask questions that might come up.
来吧
Hit me.
你多久以前退休的
So, how long ago did you retire?
我还是偶尔会来这里
Well, I still do some work around there
做一些非官方的工作
just, uh, here and there unofficially.
那你上一次做官方工作是什么时候
How long has it been since you worked officially?
-十年多吧 -多多少
- 10 years, give or take. - Give or take what?
五年
Five years.
所以这是15年前的事
So this is a 15-year-old reference.
你到底是哪边的
Whose side are you on?
好吧 那我们换个角度
All right. Let's try a different line of questioning.
你已故的弟弟 巴罗 他把钱留给你了吗
Your deceased brother, Barlow-- Did he leave you money?
-我不在乎这些钱 -没有问题了
- I don't care about the money. - No further questions.
-我说了这样不行 -为什么
- I told you this isn't gonna work. - Well, why not?
我知道沃特·朗迈尔生来正直
I know that Walt Longmire was born into integrity,
我弟弟生来混♥蛋♥
and my brother was born a jackass.
他贪婪无情
He was ruthless and greedy.
我知道这镇上所有人的真♥相♥
I know the truth about everybody in this county.
但是真♥相♥并不重要
Yeah, but the truth doesn't matter.
重要的是认知 认知就是
It's about perception. The perception will be that
你根本就不认识现在的沃特了
you don't really know Walt anymore.
你只是在帮沃特辩护
You're just defending Walt
然后处于怨恨而指责你的弟弟
and impugning your brother out of spite.
我的认知是这样的 律师先生
Well, here's my perception, Mr. Lawyer Man--
如果我是陪审团的人 我会判他死刑
If I was on that damn jury, I'd hang him.
他有罪
He'd be guilty.
所以有人必须做些什么
So somebody got to do something.
卢西恩说得对
Lucian's right.
有人必须做些什么
Somebody's got to do something.
-闺女 -爸爸
- Hey, Punk. - Dad.
进来
Hi. Come in.
我刚在做晚饭
I-- I'm just nuking dinner.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我...我去了你的办公室
Yeah. I, uh-- I stopped by your office,
但你不在 所以我...
but you weren't there, so I, um--
我最近一直刻意不去办公室
I've been kind of avoiding the office lately.
坐吧
Uh, sit down.
不 所以你今天才去法♥院♥吗
No. Is that why you were in court today?
我去法♥院♥是为了支持你
I was in court to support you.
谢谢你 但是
Well, I appreciate that, but, uh,
但是我也不知道这样
I'm not sure that that's doing anybody
有没有好处 所有...
any good at all right now, so...
我知道你和我最近有些分歧
Listen, I know you and I have had our differences lately,
但是这不能改变
but, uh, none of that changes the fact
我还是最信任你
that I still trust you most of all.
所以...
So...
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 这是产权转让契据
Dad, this is a quitclaim deed.
这是要干什么
What is this for?
我要把我的所有东西都转给你
I'm transferring everything I own to you.
为什么
Why?
我不能输掉这个案子 让塔克·巴吉特
I can't let Tucker Baggett take my home and my land
夺走我的家和我的土地
when I lose this case.
这些东西不能在我名下
Property cannot be in my name.
爸爸 只是今天不顺而已
Dad, it was one bad day.
-戴夫·米尔格罗姆很棒的 -我也不想认为
- Dave Milgrom's a great-- - I didn't want to think
会到这种地步
that it'd come to this point, either.
但已经这样了
But it has, okay?
-爸爸 等等 -拜托 凯迪
- Dad, wait. - Please, Cady...
不要再来庭审了
Don't come to the trial anymore.
我不想让你看我这个样子
I don't want you to see me like this.
你应该去工作 帮助你能帮助的人
You should go to work, help the people you can help.
我不能拿着车钥匙
I can't have these.
开始给我倒酒吧
Now start pouring.
那你开始倒吧
Start pouring, please.
不 威士忌 谢谢
Nope. Whiskey, please.
这里是快乐的红马驹 狂欢不断
It's a beautiful day at the Red Pony, a continual soiree.
我是亨利
This is Henry.
亨利去太久了
Hey. Henry's taking too long.
继续倒
Keep 'em coming.
小维
Vic?
小维
Vic?
-小维 -不 我是马赛厄斯
- Vic? - No, it's Mathias.
你得赶紧来保留地
You need to get out here to the Res.
我不能
I can't. Uh...
你打给露比 让她找露比
Call Ruby, have her send the Ferg.
我得去法庭
I-- I have to be in court.
我不要弗格 我不想打什么电♥话♥
I don't want the Ferg, and I don't want to talk on the phone.
必须得你来 马上来
It's got to be you, got to be now.
怎么回事
What is it?
跟我来
Follow me.
你需要什么面巾纸吗
You need a Kleenex or something?
我也没觉得这能吓到你
Yeah, I didn't think this one would wreck you.
希望你有证据
Hope you got an alibi.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
好 你昨晚在哪里
Okay. Where were you last night?
我在红马驹
I was at the Red Pony...
喝威士忌
drinking whiskey.
闻起来感觉喝太多了
Too much, from what I can smell.
地上没有血迹
There's no blood on the ground--
只有衣服上有
just on his shirt.
我觉得塔克不是在这里中枪的
I don't think Tucker was shot here.
这里不是你的犯罪现场 警长
This is not your crime scene, Sheriff.
你最好赶紧走吧
Now, you better get moving.
你上庭要迟到了
You're gonna be late for court.
不过 我觉得有人会比你还迟
Though, I think somebody's gonna be later than you.
这说不通啊
This just doesn't make sense.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表