剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
至少我努力过了
Let the record show I tried.
我从来没想到他们会怪罪到你头上 沃特
I never dreamed they'd try to pin this on you, Walt.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for it.
我也没考虑到
Then again, I didn't consider that
这个案子中会出现一名小说人物
there'd be a man of literature on the case.
我试图隐藏我的踪迹 看起来还是漏了一些
I tried to cover my tracks. I guess I missed a few.
我仍然觉得我做了一件好事
I still think I did a good thing.
什么时候杀人变成好事了 卢西恩
Since when is killing a man a good thing, Lucian?
拯救你的时候 沃特
When it saves you, Walt.
他吃准了你
He had you down.
他已经完全盯紧你了
He was bulldogging you.
你也说过 必须有人做些什么
You said yourself somebody had to do something.
是你说的
You said that.
你同意了
And you agreed.
我要把你铐起来吗 卢西恩
Do I need to cuff you, Lucian?
你不会把我铐起来的 沃特
You ain't gonna handcuff me, Walt,
因为我不会进监狱
'cause I ain't going to jail.
当然也不会死在这里
Sure as hell ain't gonna die there.
老年痴呆症 反向抵押贷款
Alzheimer's, reverse mortgage.
变老已经够可怕的了
Getting old is crappy enough.
卢西恩
Lucian.
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩 等等
Lucian, wait up.
不 我也知道你不会从背后朝我开枪
No, and I know you ain't gonna shoot me in the back, neither.
-我说站住 -好吧
- I said stop! - Fine.
我们就站在这里 像男人一样相互开枪
We'll just stand here and shoot it out like men here and now.
我不会朝你开枪的 卢西恩
I'm not gonna shoot you, Lucian.
那我要朝你开枪了
I'm gonna shoot you, then.
-不 -我要拔枪了 沃特
- No. - I'm gonna pull on you, Walt.
-你不会的 -我会的
- You're not. - Yes, I am.
你知道我会的 就现在
And you know I am, right now.
-一 二... -该死
- Uno, dos... - Damn it!
三
...tres.
该死
Shit!
天
God.
天
God.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Damn it.
-开心了吗 -我...
- Are you happy? - I'm--
快了
I'm getting there.
现在你得
Now you gotta--
你得了结这一切
You gotta finish it, Walt.
我已经竞技了太久
Figure I've stayed too long in this damn rodeo.
做了太久警♥察♥
Too long on the job,
活了太久
too long in the life.
艾伦·奥布莱恩说过
Allen O'Brien said,
"这该死的国家
"This goddamn country
烧干了我的眼泪"
has burned up my tears."
给我一些尊严 沃特 了结我吧
So give me some dignity, Walt, and finish me.
了结吧
Finish it!
该死 我就知道
Shit, I knew it.
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩
Lucian!
不
No!
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩 卢西恩
Lucian, Lucian.
卢西恩
Lucian!
卢西恩
Oh, Lucian.
沃特
Oh, Walt.
伙计
Man...
我不能
I couldn't--
我不能让他们搞垮你
I couldn't let them take you down.
你为什么要笑
Why are you smiling?
我觉得没人会去我的葬礼
I didn't think nobody'd ever come to my funeral.
我绝对会去的 混♥蛋♥
I wouldn't miss it, you bastard.
我绝对会去的
I wouldn't miss it.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表