剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
为什么法官不判无效审判
Why didn't the judge call a mistrial?
如果律师死了 就应该判无效审判
If a lawyer dies, it should be an automatic mistrial.
我得承认我以前从来没遇到过这种情况
I got to admit, I've never had anything happen like this before.
律师死于庭审期间
I mean, an attorney murdered during the trial.
简直是黑帮作风
That's mob stuff.
我能用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Can I use your phone?
你觉得是吗
Do you think it is?
黑帮干的
Mob stuff?
小维 你为什么不接
Vic, uh, why aren't you picking up?
我...
Um, I'm, uh...
赶紧给我回电
I need you to call me back.
你应该意识到她没法给你回电吧
You realize she can't call you back.
你没有手♥机♥ 她只能给我回电
You don't own a cellphone. She'll be calling me back.
朗迈尔 我们得谈谈
Longmire. We need to talk.
不 执照沃特
No, just Walt.
搞什么 玩《好家伙》吗
What is this, a scene from Goodfellas?
杀害控诉你的律师
Murdering the lawyer who's suing you.
简直腐♥败♥到第三世界的程度了
That is some third-world-level corruption.
我没有杀塔克·巴吉特
I didn't kill Tucker Baggett.
胡扯 你可别想把我也一起干掉
Bullshit. And before you get any ideas about rubbing me out, too,
我的司机可是有枪的
you should know my driver's armed.
索耶 不是我♥干♥的
Sawyer, I didn't do this.
根本没有证据
There's absolutely no evidence.
你什么时候会因为这种事住手
Since when has that stopped you?
我打印好了你的辞职信
Here. I typed up your resignation letter.
很简短
It's short,
不过你本来就不怎么说话
but, then, you are a man of few words.
签字
Sign it.
-快点 -停车
- Now. - Stop the car.
沃特 这样更简单
Walt, this'll be easier
如果你自愿辞职 对大家都好看
for everybody if you step down voluntarily.
沃特
Walt!
沃特
Walt!
沃特
Walt!
沃特 法庭怎么样
Hey, Walt. How was court?
马赛厄斯 你来这里干什么
Mathias. What are you doing here?
找你的警官们问话
Questioning your deputies--
或者这位警官 问问我保留地上的谋杀案
or rather, deputy-- about the high-profile murder on my rez.
我和他说什么都不知道
I told him I didn't know anything.
费城妞儿呢 她不在楼上
Where's Philly? She wasn't upstairs.
小维 我不知道
Vic? I don't know.
有意思
That's interesting.
你有她的地址吗
You got her address?
她搬走了
She moved.
她搬到哪里了 沃特
W-Where'd she'd move to, Walt?
你知道你在保留区外
You realize you have no authority
没有执法权吧
to investigate off the rez?
你应该知道这样不配合调查
You realize that not cooperating makes you
让你显得是在故意不配合调查吧
look like you have a reason not to cooperate?
我从来不在乎我看上去怎么样 所以...
I never cared what I look like, so...
好吧
Okay.
我只是想给你机会
I'm trying to give you every chance
让别人看看你没什么好隐瞒的 沃特
to show you got nothing to hide, Walt.
谢谢你
Well, I appreciate that.
希望你也能理解我不希望你
I hope you appreciate I don't want you
在我不在的时候找我的警官问话
questioning my deputies when I'm not here.
你带钥匙了吗 弗格
You got your keys, Ferg?
-嗯 -很好 我们走
- Uh, yeah. - Good. Let's go.
好 乔大
Okay, Joe-Mega.
如果小维出现了 马上联♥系♥我
If Vic does turn up, please call me immediately.
好
Yep.
她不在拖车公园
Well, she's not at the trailer park.
-确定她没有打电♥话♥来吗 -没有
- Sure she didn't call in or anything? - Yeah, no.
沃特 我想告诉你我没告诉马赛厄斯什么
Look, Walt, I want you to know I didn't tell Mathias much.
我也刚到
I just arrived.
他还没什么时间问我问题
He didn't have time to ask me many questions.
他只想知道我最后一次看到你什么时候
He just wanted to know the last time I saw you.
我告诉他是在庭审开始之后
I told him it wasn't since your trial started.
到了
This is it.
你真的是塔克·巴吉特被杀一案的嫌犯吗
So, are you really a suspect in Tucker Baggett's murder?
是的
Yep.
能把手套给我吗
Can I have those gloves?
你觉得塔克·巴吉特是在他自己家
Do you think Tucker Baggett was killed
被人杀害的吗
in his own home?
我不知道 但他不是在保留地被杀的
I don't know. But he wasn't killed on the rez.
你确定这是个好主意吗
You sure this is a good idea?
这是马赛厄斯的案子
I mean, this is Mathias' investigation,
你是他的嫌犯
and you are his suspect.
没事
Yep.
我还是警长
And I'm still the sheriff.
没有强行入室的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
警报没有被破坏
Alarm's not going off.
弗格
Ferg.
这边
Right here.
打中塔克·巴吉特的子弹
The bullet that hit Tucker Baggett
是贯穿伤
was a through-and-through.
这里没有出射口
There's no exit hole here,
所以子弹可能还嵌在这张椅子里
so the slug's probably lodged in this chair.
塔克有个黑色的卷袋 一个皮制背袋
Tucker had a black rolling bag, a leather shoulder bag.
看看能不能找到
See if you can find them.
去找电脑
Look for a computer,
日历 手♥机♥都可以
calendar, cellphone, anything.
我没看到任何包或者手提包
I'm not seeing any bags or briefcases.
但是
But...
这是塔克的左轮
here's Tucker's revolver.
塔克好像根本没机会用
Seems like Tucker didn't get to use it.
没有弹壳
No slug.
转移尸体的人很聪明 拿走了子弹
Whoever moved the body was smart enough to take it.
弗格 拍下照片
Ferg, take pictures.
什么照片
Of what?
所有东西
Everything.
不 不 用你的手♥机♥
No, no. Use your cellphone.
你们俩在这里干什么
Just what the hell are you two doing here?
调查罪案
Investigating a crime.
你自己都是首要嫌犯
The one you're a prime suspect in?
-只是在我的县城做我该做的事 -现在不是了
- Just doing my job in my county. - Not anymore, you're not.
镇长让我接受了 自己行行好
The mayor asked me to take over, do this job for you.
你现在彻底不准查案 并接受调查
You're officially off the case and under investigation.
我不用告诉你们发现你们在这里
Now, I don't have to tell you folks how bad this looks,
清理犯罪现场
finding you here,
破坏证据 这是一件多么难堪的事
cleaning up a crime scene, tampering with evidence.
没有破坏 只是随便看看
Not tampering-- just looking around.
看到什么喜欢的了吗
You see anything you like?
让我看看
Check it out.
你们知道该怎么做
All right, you know the drill.
过来 把手放在墙上 快点
Get out here, hands against the wall. Come on.
你看上去和我想象的一样糟
Well, you look about as bad as I expected.
-要来点吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Need a little help? - No, thanks.
我倒是有些消息可能让你
There's some breaking news might make you feel
感觉好一点
a little bit better--
我今天去康纳利集团了
I was over to Connally Enterprises today.
塔克死后 他们需要找个新的人
It seems, with Tucker's passing, they need to name a new executor
继承巴罗的财产
for Barlow's estate.
猜猜他们选了谁
And guess who they chose.
我这个小家伙
Little old me.
那说明你有钱了吗
Does that mean you're rich?
只是纸面上有钱附带头疼
Only in headaches and paperwork.
不过这意味着 沃特
It does mean this, though, Walt--
作为继承人 我可以选择不对你提起控诉
As executor, I can choose not to pursue a suit against you.
-我可以撤销指控 -不 卢西恩 不行
- I can drop that case. - No, Lucian. You can't.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表