剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
然后偷走了宝藏
and you stole the treasure!
是你杀了他
You killed him!
你杀害了我弟弟
You murdered my brother!
我没有那该死的宝藏
I don't have the damn treasure,
我也不可能杀人
and there is no way that I killed someone.
我甚至都没靠近过犯罪现场
I wasn't even anywhere near the crime scene!
去问那个跟我在广场打架的混♥蛋♥
Ask that asshole I was fighting with in the square.
他就是我的不在场证明 那个我跟踪的人
He's my alibi! You know, the guy I was following!
你好像说过你没有跟踪过他
I thought you said you weren't following him.
好吧 或许我撒了个小谎
Okay, so maybe I lied a little,
但我现在没撒谎
but I am not lying now.
这位科迪不愿让我搜查他的公♥寓♥
Cody here wouldn't let me search his apartment,
我坚持要搜查时 他动手了
and when I insisted, he got aggressive.
没有 我只是让你滚出我的房♥子
No, I just told you to get the hell out of my house.
于是我因阻碍搜查逮捕了他
So I'm arresting him for resisting the search.
你没权利搜查我的东西
You have no right to go through my things.
我把他关在这儿 然后去搜查公♥寓♥
I'm gonna leave him here while I go search the apartment.
这个人在这儿干什么
What the hell's this guy doing back here?
现在我们有了两具尸体 多名嫌疑人
We now have two dead bodies and multiple suspects.
一种可能是亚当射杀了杜布·凯森
One theory is that Adam shot Dub Kayson,
然后又返回现场继续挖东西
then, uh, later returned to the scene to keep digging,
结果却被想要宝藏的路易斯杀死了
only to be killed by Lewis, who was after the treasure.
或者像你说的 亚当射杀了杜布 不过是科迪
Or Adam shot Dub, like you said, but Cody went back
在我们找他谈话后回到了墓地
to the cemetery after we spoke to him.
他认为可以把妈妈的遗体和那个盒子一起带走
He figured he could grab the box with his mother's remains.
如果是那样 那亚当是怎么死的
Well, if that's true, then how did Adam die?
他是埋了枪之后滑落摔死的吗
Did he just slip and fall after he buried the gun?
还是路易斯认为他有那个盒子 然后杀了他
Or did Lewis kill him, thinking he had the box?
我不认为路易斯拿到了宝藏
I don't think Lewis has the treasure.
如果找到了 他为什么还回到营地呢
If he did, why would he go back to the camp?
我们必须要找到盒子
Well, we got to find that box.
我就从搜查科迪的公♥寓♥开始
So I'll start by searching Cody's apartment.
抱歉
Excuse me!
我这里应该有你们在找的东西
I believe I got something here y'all are looking for right here.
好沉啊
That's heavy.
你是从凯森的家族墓地挖出来那个的吗
Did you dig that up from the Kayson family cemetery?
那是当然
Aw, hell yes.
一开始我觉得 安森·汉密尔顿
See, at first, I thought that, uh, Anson Hamilton
要是把宝藏埋在墓地某处
was a little too romantic to be putting treasure
是有点浪漫过头了
in a graveyard underground someplace.
但然后我记起了那首诗
But then I remembered the poem--
说的是"这片土地吞噬着
Quote-- "The land here swallows
野兽 也吞噬着人类"
both man and beast the same"-- unquote.
然后我就想 "去他的 我就去找找"
So, then, I thought, "Hell, I'll go looking."
成功的人都是有行动的人
Folks who win the lottery are folks who play the lottery.
还有 沃特 如果那就是宝藏
Plus, Walt, if that was the treasure,
你可能需要它来打你的民事官司
you might need it for your civil suit.
但结果是你得另找个办法
But it turns out you'll have to find some other way
给那个律师付费了 因为这里有的
to pay that lawyer, 'cause all we got here...
只是一件原住民的衣服
is one native cloth.
应该是夏安族的
I believe it's Cheyenne.
还有骨灰罐
An urn.
里面可能是人类的骨灰
Maybe there's human ashes in there.
还有仪式刀具和其他印第安的小饰品
Ceremonial knife and some other Indian trinkets.
如果是卢西恩挖出的盒子
So, if Lucian dug up the box,
意味着亚当没有回去找盒子
that means that Adam didn't go back for it.
科迪也没有回去找盒子
And Cody didn't go back for it, either.
我还是认为路易斯有可能误以为
I still think it's possible that Lewis mistakenly
亚当拿到了箱子 而把他推下了悬崖
pushed Adam over the cliff thinking he had it.
不是
Nope.
卢西恩 你好
Lucian. Hi.
露比
Ruby.
我刚和科伦谈过
So, I just spoke with Cullen,
就是昨天跟路易斯来这里的那个男人
the gentleman who was here with Lewis yesterday,
他确认了路易斯的不在场证明
and he confirms Lewis' alibi.
所以路易斯整个周末都在城里跟着科伦
So Lewis was in town all weekend, following Cullen.
亚当就在这个时间里遇害
When Adam would have been killed.
那就只有一个答案了
So, then, there's only one answer.
亚当的死是个意外
Adam's death was an accident.
他在射杀杜布后逃跑的过程中滑落跌死了
He slipped and fell when he was running away after he shot Dub.
破事就是会发生
Shit happens.
来吧 科迪
Come on, Cody.
我现在可以走了吗
Am I free to go now?
还没 不如你先坐下
Not yet. Why don't you take a seat?
那么...
So, uh...
有人挖出了你母亲的骨灰
Somebody dug up your mother's remains.
-什么 -是的 这个...
- What? - Yeah, it, uh...
这事不应该发生
That shouldn't have happened.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我们可以帮你让母亲入土为安
Um, we were able to recover them for you.
你应该会在箱子里找到一些传家宝
I think you'll, uh, find some family heirlooms in there.
我们还在杜布家里找到了这些现金
There was also this cash that we found at Dub's house.
我们认为他没有卖♥♥掉你妈妈的任何东西
Now, we don't think he sold any of your mom's belongings.
这看起来是他这辈子全部的积蓄了
It just seems to be his entire life savings,
而且看来你是
and, uh, seeing as you were
他遗嘱里唯一提到的人
the only person mentioned in his will...
我猜这个应该也属于你
Well, I guess that, uh, belongs to you, too.
或许你妈妈嫁的男人没有你想象的那么不堪
Maybe the man your mom married wasn't as bad as you think he was.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好了 路易斯 你可以在这儿签字
Okay, Lewis, you can sign
领♥取♥个人物品
for your personal effects here.
这里有一个钱包
We have a wallet...
钥匙
keys...
还有
and...
两部手♥机♥
two cellphones.
那部手♥机♥你留着吧
Eh, you can keep that phone.
我解不开密♥码♥ 留着也没用
I can't crack the passcode, so it's useless.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
那部手♥机♥不是我的
That phone's not mine.
那你怎么会拿到的
Well, why do you have it?
我们搜寻亚当的时候我在林子里找到的
I found it out in the woods when we were searching for Adam.
谢谢
Thanks.
只是要相信是意外真的很难
It just, uh, seems so hard to believe it was an accident.
我知道
I know.
我应该谢谢你
I guess I should thank you.
为什么谢我
What for?
帮我找到了他
Helping me find him.
好吧
Yeah.
要是你没说谎会更容易一些
Well, it would have been easier if you hadn't lied.
什么
What?
你说你弟弟把手♥机♥落在了这儿
You said your brother left his cellphone here.
是的
Yeah.
让我看看
Let me see it.
什么
What?
让我看看你弟弟的手♥机♥ 他落下的那部
Let me see your brother's phone, the one he left behind.
我肯定是把它放在哪儿了
Well, I must have put it somewhere around here.
杰伊
Jay.
你找不到的
You're not gonna find it.
你没有那部手♥机♥
You don't have it.
因为在我这儿
Because I do.
路易斯在搜救时找到的
Lewis found it during the search
就在我们找到你弟弟的山谷附近
near where we found your brother in the ravine.
亚当从没落下过他的手♥机♥
Adam never left his phone behind.
你不是发现你弟弟失踪
You didn't discover your brother was missing.
你知道他失踪了
You knew he was missing.
其实 我认为你一直都知道他在哪儿
In fact, I think you knew where he was all along.
一直试图引我回到那里
Kept trying to lead me back to that spot...
因为是你把他藏起来的 枪也是你埋的
because you hid him, just like you hid that gun.
你想让别人找到他
Wanted someone else to find him
这样我们就以为他的死是个意外
so we'd think the death was an accident,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表