剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
在这里驻扎已经超过十四天了
who have been here longer than 14 days.
警长 如果你愿意 我可以深入调查一下
Sheriff, I'm happy to look into it further, if you'd like.
来吧各位 我们应该帮他们
Come on, guys. We should help him out.
来吧
Come on!
好吧
Okay.
弗格森警官将带领这组去搜查
Deputy Ferguson will take this group here to search
我们认为的亚当的露营地
the area where Adam was supposed to set up camp.
其他人跟我和杰伊来
The rest of you will come with me and Jay.
我们走 跟上
Let's go. Come on.
你从什么时候开始觉得
At what point do you start thinking
情况真的不妙了
something really bad has happened?
三天后 还是四天后
36 hours? 48?
我们会找到你弟弟的 杰伊
We're gonna find your brother, Jay.
我就是不明白为什么要在这儿找
I just don't understand why we're searching over here,
这里离我们的营地十万八千里远
so far from where our campsite was supposed to be.
我们最近在这附近发现一个人被射杀了
We recently found a man shot and killed near here.
这跟亚当有什么关系
What does that have to do with Adam?
或许没关系 但尸体是在寻宝范围内发现的
Maybe nothing, but the body was found in the search grid.
你觉得你弟弟有没有可能受寻宝热的影响
You think there's any way your brother could shoot a man
一时冲动射杀某人呢
in the heat of this treasure hunt?
你怎么能这么问
How could you ask that?
你是跟我弟妹谈过话了吗
Have you been talking to my sister-in-law?
杰姬是唯一可能
Jackie's the one person
说我弟弟坏话的人
who would utter a bad thing about him.
我弟弟是个道德高尚的人
My brother's a saint.
我不得不问
I had to ask,
因为他的失踪和枪杀案同时发生
since his disappearance coincides with the shooting.
你还好吧
You okay?
只是很生气
Uh, just irritated.
我现在本该拿着搜查令去搜查的
I'm supposed to be serving a search warrant right now.
你的呼吸好像暂停了
Your, uh, your breathing seemed off.
你...你确定你没事吗
You-- You sure you're all right?
我正在喘气呢 崔维斯
I'm just breathing, Travis.
这听着很不正常 我只是确认一下
It just sounded irregular. I'm just making sure.
你一直在服用维他命是吧
Y-You been taking your vitamins, right?
你有一直好好服用维生素B吧
And y-you're good with your folic acid?
是 你给我开的方子
Yeah, the, uh, pill organizer you got me
真是天赐的礼物
has been a real godsend.
好吧 抱歉给你的东西不管用
Okay, you know what? Excuse me for giving a shit.
你需要他人的帮助
You need someone to help you.
听着
And look...
我们需要小心应对
we just need to be careful,
毕竟你年纪不小了
you know, considering your age.
-我的年纪 -对
- My age? - Yeah.
说实话 我不知道你到底多大了
Well, to be honest, I have no idea how old you are.
我只是在猜测 现在你肚子里的
I'm just guessing we're not dealing with the freshest eggs
并不是最活跃的卵子
in the dairy aisle here.
什么
What?
你还单身真是太不可思议了
How are you still single?
这儿是哪儿
What is this place?
你认为住这儿的人有可能见过亚当吗
You think the person who lived here might have seen Adam?
住这儿的人就是我发现的被枪杀的人
The person who lives here is the man I found shot dead,
我觉得枪手在那里挖过什么
and I think the shooter was digging over there.
蕾娜
听着 很抱歉又提起这事
Look, I'm sorry to bring it up again,
但我认为亚当可能来过这里
but I think this is the one place that Adam may have been.
你听过安森·汉密尔顿的那句诗吗
You know the line from the Anson Hamilton poem?
"这片土地吞噬着野兽 也吞噬着人类"
"This land swallows man and beast the same."
或许亚当把这句理解成了墓地
Well, maybe Adam interpreted that as a cemetery.
我告诉你 他不可能会到这儿来射杀别人
I'm telling you there is no way that he came here, shot anyone.
这个洞比我上次来看到的要深
This hole is deeper than it was last time I was here.
有人回来过 挖走了埋在这儿的东西
Somebody came back, dug up what was buried here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你觉得被挖走的是宝藏吗
Do you think it was the treasure?
从洞底的平整程度来看
From the flat in the bottom of the ground,
很明显是某种盒子
it was clearly some kind of box.
能借你电♥话♥用吗
Can I borrow your phone?
记住 小维 这个可能有点冷
Remember, Vic, this is gonna be a little cold.
好
Yeah.
你好
Hello?
-小维 -沃特
- Vic. - Walt?
是 看来有人回到
Yeah, seems like somebody came back
杜布的家族墓地挖走了一个盒子
to Dub's family cemetery and dug up a box
杰克
就在妈妈的墓碑旁边
from beside the mother's tombstone.
-是科迪吗 -难说
- Cody? - Hard to say.
也可能是寻宝猎人
Could be a hunter that
发现了安森·汉密尔顿的宝藏
found the Anson Hamilton treasure
但没告诉过别人
but never told anybody.
不管怎样 对科迪家的搜查令里
Either way, add a box to the search warrant
要加上个盒子了 马上申请搜查令
for Cody's apartment and serve the warrant now.
沃特 我有发现
Hey, Walt. I found something.
一会儿再说 小维
I'll talk to you soon, Vic.
非常抱歉 但...
I am so sorry. But--
我们都还没开始呢
We haven't even gotten started.
我知道 很抱歉 但是有工作
I know. I'm sorry. It's just, it's work.
我得走了
I got to go.
为什么不告诉他你正在做超声波检测
Why not tell him you were in the middle of an ultrasound?
崔维斯 这很重要
Travis... this is important.
不不 等一下
No, no, wait a minute.
等一下 听我说
Wait a minute. Listen to me.
沃特到底知不知道你怀孕了
Does Walt even know that you're pregnant?
这跟他没关系
It's none of his business.
再见
Bye.
你发现了什么 弗格
What'd you find, Ferg?
其实是那个十六岁女孩吉娜发现的
Actually, that 16-year-old girl, Gina, found it.
-你认得出是什么吗 -认得
- You recognize that? - Yeah, I do.
是亚当的东西 但怎么会被埋在这儿呢
It's Adam's. But what's it doing buried here?
我觉得你弟弟亚当可能在农场里用过这把枪
I think your brother, Adam, might have used it back at that farm
然后埋了枪 因为他不想
and buried it because he didn't want
有人发现凶器
anybody finding the murder weapon.
现在我觉得他在逃跑 或是藏起来了
Now I think he's on the run or hiding.
刚刚你讲电♥话♥的时候
Just a minute ago, you were on the phone
还说枪手是个叫科迪的人
saying the shooter was somebody named Cody.
没错 那是在我找到
That's right. That's before I found
被埋起来的属于你弟弟的凶器之前
the buried murder weapon that belonged to your brother.
我知道亚当不会做这种事
I know Adam wouldn't do something like this.
至少不会是故意的
At least, not on purpose.
现在我们知道你弟弟在某个时候来过这儿
Now we know that your brother was here at some point,
我们来找找有没有他去向的线索
let's look for any signs as to where he might have gone.
这里有根折断的树枝
Got a broken sapling here.
看起来很新
Looks recent.
应该有人朝这边走了
I think somebody came this way.
沃特
Walt.
沃特
Hey, Walt!
-亚当 -杰伊
- Adam. - Jay!
杰伊 等等 杰伊 等等
Jay, wait! Jay! Wait!
看起来亚当滚下来的时候撞到了脑袋
Looks like Adam might have hit his head on the way down.
杰伊
Jay.
你准备好后我们会带你和你弟弟回去
When you're ready, we'll take you and your brother back.
这里是亚当携带的全部东西吗
Does this look like everything Adam packed in with?
就差一杆步♥枪♥了
Except for the rifle.
我没看到他挖出来的盒子
I don't see the box he dug up.
什么盒子
What box?
有人回到杜布的墓地挖的更深了
Somebody went back to Dub's cemetery, dug deeper.
是你干的
You did it.
是你干的
It was you!
你跟踪了他
You followed him!
你跟踪了他 就像你跟踪所有人那样
You followed him, like you follow everyone!
-你跟着他去了那家农场 -滚开
- You followed him to that farm! - Get off!
你把他退下了悬崖
And you pushed him off that cliff
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表