剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
亨利·站熊
"出了一场意外
"There has been an accident.
我得回家"
I have to get home."
她是这么说的
That is what she said.
她的名字应该叫安
I think her name was Anne.
她弄丢了钥匙
She had lost her keys,
所以我开车把她从酒吧送回家
so I drove her home from the bar.
她很担心她的孩子
She was worried about her child.
什么灯都没开
All of the lights were out,
好像家里没有人似的
so it looked like nobody was home.
你觉得他们去医院了吗
Do you think that they went to the hospital?
但是等我们一进去
But when we went in...
他就在那里 坐在扶手椅上
...there he was, sitting in an armchair.
是玛拉基
It was Malachi.
然后大流士和另外两个人出现了
And then Darius and two other men appeared,
堵住了我的去路
blocking my way out.
然后...我就晕了过去
Then... I blacked out.
我觉得是大流士用枪托打了我
I think Darius hit me with the butt of a rifle.
大流士
Darius!
贝蒂水牛汉堡
大流士
Darius!
等我醒来时
When I came to,
玛拉基已经把我绑在克劳保留地上了
Malachi had taken me to the Crow Reservation.
玛拉基和大流士让三个人看住我 任我死去
Malachi and Darius left three gunmen to watch me die.
然后有人打死了他们
And then, somebody shot them.
之后 我就不是很确定
After that, I am not completely sure
到底哪些是真的 那些是假的
what is real and what is not.
我觉得等你出院后还是先和我
I think you should come stay with me for a few days
一起住几天吧
when you get out.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你现在回家太危险了
Right now, it's too dangerous for you to go home.
我找不到他
I can't find him.
我找不到玛拉基
I can't find Malachi.
大流士呢
What about Darius?
不见了
Gone.
绑♥架♥你的相关人士几乎都消失了
Almost everybody involved in your abduction has vanished.
你说几乎
You said "Almost everybody."
我还没有找绑你这些棍子的主人
I haven't spoken to the person whose stakes you were tied to.
不行
No.
沃特
Walt.
你不能去找夜马
You will not go see Nighthorse.
你不能再惹事情了
You will not create another scene.
你现在绝对不该惹祸上升
That is the last thing you need right now.
再说 是我和夜马一起驱逐了玛拉基
Besides, Nighthorse and I banished Malachi together.
他和我一样危险
He is in as much danger as I am.
真的吗
Really?
那他为什么没有被绑♥架♥
Then why wasn't he abducted?
因为时刻有人在保护他
Because he has round-the-clock security protecting him.
你不能去找夜马 沃特
You cannot confront Nighthorse, Walt.
你知道吗
You know what?
我会在你家住几天
I will stay at your house for a few days.
只要你别去找夜马
As long as you stay away from Nighthorse.
西镇警魂
第六季第二集
-弗格 -早上好
- Ferg? - Morning!
够了
Hey, that's enough!
放开我 我要是再看到你...
Keep away from me! If I see you one more time--
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
I can go wherever I want!
现在你得跟我们走 冷静点
Right now you're coming with us. Just cool off.
我受不了这个混♥蛋♥老是跟着我了
I've had enough of this douchebag following me around.
我每次回头 都能看到他在我后头
Everywhere I turn, there he is, right behind me.
我没有跟踪你 混♥蛋♥
I'm not following you, asshole.
谁都有权利找那个宝藏
Anyone has a right to search for that treasure.
他想榨我的钱
He's trying to leech off me.
那首诗谁都可以读
That poem was published for everyone.
可以自己破解
To decipher for themselves!
但你一直跟踪我 想趁机
But you keep stalking me, trying to cash in
-夺走我的发现 -够了
- on every discovery I make. - That's enough!
你们俩来扰乱我们县的平静
So you two are out here, disrupting the peace
只是为了寻找安森·汉密尔顿的宝藏
of my county, hunting for the Anson Hamilton treasure.
没错 近两年 上千人
Yeah. Thousands of people have been
都来找过
looking for it for two years.
肯定会撞上
Paths are bound to collide.
警长 这人已经跟踪了我两年
Sheriff, he's been on my heels for the past two weeks.
今天 当我看见他跟着我来到了镇上
Then, today, when I saw him trailing me in town,
我真的受不了了
I couldn't take it anymore.
路易斯 你一直在跟踪科伦吗
Lewis, have you been following Cullen?
没有
No.
我想我们只是从诗中的线索
I guess we just drew the same conclusions
得出了同样的结论
from the clues in the poem.
如果你们俩再闹事进局子
Well, if either of you two end up in this station again,
就要戴手铐了
it'll be in handcuffs.
明白了吗
Understand?
好了 我们走
All right, then. Let's go.
你还得再和我们待一个小时
You're staying with us for the next hour
这样大家都能轻松 谁都不会跟着谁
so everybody can rest easy that no one's being followed.
我没必要跟着你
I don't have to follow you!
我只要去多布岭营地找大家会面就行了
I'll just meet up with everybody else at Dobb's Ridge Base Camp!
弗格
Ferg?
能给路易斯先生泡杯咖啡吗
Would you get Mr. Lewis here a cup of coffee, please?
当然了
Sure thing.
沃特 刚刚有一通
Walt, we just got a call about
关于坦皮科路的农夫的报♥警♥电♥话♥
a farmer way out on Tampico Road.
他被人发现死在自家田地里
His body was found dead in his field.
我把包裹拿到门前
Took the package to the porch,
然后什么动静都没有
and I looked over, I saw something.
感觉不大对
Didn't seem right.
一开始我以为那是一头山羊 但是...
At first I thought it was a goat, but--
知道他已经在那里多久了吗
Any idea how long he's been out here?
还不知道
Not yet.
弗格 去屋子里看看有什么发现
Ferg, you should go see what you can find in the house.
走吧 给你倒杯水
Come on. Let's get you some water.
打光了一个弹夹
He shot one of these off.
不知道有没有打中什么
Wonder if he hit anything.
我讨厌这种小家庭墓地
I hate these little family graveyards.
怪吓人的
They creep me out.
有人在蕾娜的坟墓边挖过什么
Someone's been digging over here by Rena's grave.
蕾娜
农夫听到有人盗墓 走了出来
So, the farmer hears grave robbers, comes outside,
开了枪 他们也开火还击
fires off a shot, they shoot back and run?
这个洞还没有一英尺深
This hole's not even a foot deep.
他们好像没干什么就跑了
Looks like they ran off before they got to anything.
我去看看能不能找到弹壳
I'll see if I can find any casings.
沃特
Walt!
你得过来看看
You got to see this.
这个养羊的农夫 杜布·凯森
This goat farmer, Dub Kayson,
屋子里到处都藏着现金
he's got cash hidden everywhere in the house.
盒子里 抽屉里 衣服下
In boxes, in drawers, under clothes,
柜子里的箱子里
in suitcases in the closet.
疯狂多疑的老头子把现金都藏了起来
So, a crazy, paranoid old man is hiding his cash
因为他不相信银行
because he doesn't trust the banks.
杀他的人肯定很了解他
Well, whoever killed him knew him well enough
知道他会把钱藏起来
to know he hid his money.
没错 不过不知道藏在哪里
Yep. Not well enough to know where he hid it.
不一定
Not necessarily.
也许我们该查查墓地里都埋着什么
Maybe we should check what's buried in the cemetery.
不用
No.
在掌握足够信息之前
No need to disturb the dead
不用惊扰到私人
until we have more information.
弗格 你先记下墓碑上所有的名字
Ferg, why don't you get the names from those tombstones
把屋子里的钱都绑好
bundle up all the loose cash in the house,
送回警局
get it back to the station.
好的
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表