剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You need protein.
来
Here.
在这里 你就有时间
Being here will, uh, give you some time to...
想想要怎么和法警做陈述
think about your statement for the marshals.
我...我让他们缓了几天
I, uh... I held them off for a couple of days.
如果你想的话 可以再缓几天
I can hold them off more, if you like.
不 没事 我明天就和他们说
No, it's okay. I'll talk to them tomorrow.
你确定吗
You sure?
吃完
Eat up.
喂
Hello.
沃特 小维拖车公园的
Yeah, Walt, a Joe-Mega just called
乔大刚打电♥话♥来
from over at Vic's trailer park,
说你今早找过他
said you talked to him this morning.
是的 他想干什么
I did. What does he want?
他说刚刚有个寄给
He reported a strange-looking package
小维的奇怪包裹
that just got delivered for Vic.
给他回电 告诉他我20分钟后到
Call him back. Tell him I'll be there in 20 minutes.
你有没有不小心
So, did you, by chance,
告诉你妈妈你写了张支票给赌场
tell your mom you wrote a check to the casino?
我可能在吵架的时候不小心说漏嘴了
Um, it might have slipped while we were fighting.
你不会觉得她回去了吧
You don't think she went back, do you?
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
希望她没干什么蠢事
I hope she didn't do anything stupid.
那柄枪一直上着膛吗
Does she keep that rifle loaded?
不 我是说不是上满的那种
No, I mean, not, like, loaded loaded.
总会留一颗子弹
There's always one in the chamber, though.
-你为什么觉得是个炸♥弹♥ -只是一种直觉
- What makes you think it's a bomb? - It's just a feeling you get.
有的包裹感觉是"生日快乐 亲爱的"
You know, some packages say "Happy birthday, sweetheart,"
有的就是"请报♥警♥"
and some say "Call the police."
-谁送来的 -我不知道
- Who delivered it? - I don't know.
送来的时候我不在传达室
I wasn't in the office when it came.
我对笔记很有研究
Now, I'm somewhat of a handwriting--
不敢称专家 算是爱好者
I won't say expert, but enthusiast.
你看到写的人非常用力
You see how the writer pressed down real hard
所有字都往左倾吗
and everything slants left?
这说明非常缺乏安全感和很强的敌意
Now, that suggests deep insecurity and hostility.
然后这红墨水
And the red ink-- ohh.
老实说 感觉有点咬牙切齿了
Frankly, that's just a little on-the-nose.
-你有手♥机♥吗 -我有
- You have a cellphone? - I do.
但我在努力改变自己这个习惯
But I am trying to break myself of the habit.
我需要你重拾这个习惯
I'm gonna need you to fall off the wagon.
我要你先拍几张照片 我再搬走
I want to get some pictures of this thing before I move it.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
怎么回事 你有什么发现吗
What's going on? Did you get something?
不 只是...警长发来的
No, it's just... other sheriff business.
里面没有看到你妈妈
There's no sign of your mom inside.
至少她没有又犯下什么罪
Okay, well, at least she didn't commit another crime.
我在想 这样全套弹壳计数器
Yeah, um, I was thinking-- that Savage 99,
和枪托的萨维奇99
with the shell counter and that forestock,
可值不少钱
that's worth quite a bit.
万一她是想卖♥♥掉呢
What if she's trying to sell it?
不 不 那是我外公的枪
No. No, that's my grandpa's gun.
她会...也许吧
She'd-- Well... maybe.
她做事永远难以预料
She's always been unpredictable,
现在脑子里还有个肿瘤 更会干出疯狂的事
and now she's got this chemo brain, making her do crazy things.
露比 我是弗格
Hey, Ruby, it's Ferg.
你能查一下本地当铺
Can you check all the local pawnshops
有没有人想卖♥♥一把萨维奇99
for anyone trying to sell a Savage 99 hunting rifle?
还有 露比
And, Ruby...
去查一查有没有医院
find out if any hospitals
在过去五小时内收治一名
have admitted an older female gunshot victim
女性枪伤者
in the last five hours.
希望你和你的孩子能和我和我女儿一样喜欢一起玩这个
叶酸
免费保姆
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
你怎么了
Whoa. What happened to you?
夜马和我开车到夏安
Nighthorse and I drove to Cheyenne
和联调局说了玛拉基的事
to talk to the FBI about Malachi.
玛拉基显然知道我们要去那里
Malachi clearly knew we were there.
你看到他了
You saw him?
他派赫克托来找我们
He sent Hector after us.
我们都知道这不可能
Well, we know that can't be true.
是一个假扮成赫克托的人
It was someone dressed as Hector,
穿着黑色连帽衫 戴着红色围巾
wearing a black hood and a red sash around his neck.
他把我们撞出了道路
He ran us off the road.
-你看到车牌号♥了吗 -一切都发生的太快
- Did you get a license plate? - It happened too fast.
你确定是玛拉基干的吗
And you're sure Malachi's behind this?
玛拉基曾经在石头上写下"赫克托还活着"
Malachi already wrote "Hector lives" In stones
让我们以为他还活着
to make us think he was dead.
如果他用过赫克托吓我们
If he used the idea of Hector to mislead us,
为什么不干脆直接派个人假扮赫克托来吓我们呢
why not send a man dressed as Hector to terrorize us?
那玛拉基离我们比想象中要近
Then Malachi is closer than we think.
看起来是的
It would seem.
并利用赫克托做杀手
And using Hector as a hit man.
我们得在他再次动手前找到他
We have got to find him before he tries again.
我们
"We"?
你已经成为了靶子
Your head's already got a target on it.
你和夜马得保持低调
You and Nighthorse need to lay low.
我会派人保护你 如果有人看到赫克托
I'll keep an eye on him, let you know if anybody reports
及时告诉我
any new Hector sightings.
你在收拾行装 是吧
You're packing, right?
听说你中枪了
Heard you got shot.
嗯 不过没什么大不了的
Uh, yeah, but it's not that big of a deal.
你不用提
And, um, you don't need to mention
我专门来送证据 好吗
that I, uh, personally dropped off this evidence, all right?
你到底在找什么
What you looking for, exactly?
血型而已
Simple blood type.
-真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我30秒就能搞定 但是我现在不行
I can do that in, like, 30 seconds. Except I can't right now
因为我在忙别的
'cause I'm in the middle of this other thing.
但是等我弄好了 就专心帮你
But, uh, when that's done, I'm all about you.
太好了
Great.
亲子鉴定
Paternity test?
唐尼 你知道我不能讨论在查案件
Donnie, you know that I cannot discuss an ongoing investigation.
当然了 明白了
Of course not. Got it.
如果你想等 我只能先弄好那个
Well, if you want to wait, I only got the one other thing.
不不不 我不等
No, no, no. I can't.
查到结果后告诉我
Um, just, uh, let me know whenever you know.
好吗
All right?
-当然了 -好
- Absolutely. - Okay.
很高兴看到你这么快回来工作
Great to see you back at work again so fast.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗格
Ferg.
我联♥系♥了这个地区的当铺
I have called over the area,
看到乔伊斯太太在卖♥♥那把萨维奇99了
and Mrs. Joyce has been seen trying to pawn that Savage 99.
太好了 露比 哪个当铺
That's fantastic, Ruby. Which pawnshop?
所有当铺
All of 'em.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
沃特
Walter.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我需要一支红笔
I need a red pen.
我告诉她 这是一把重步♥枪♥
I told her, "That's a helluva rifle,
但不是那种重步♥枪♥
but not that helluva rifle."
乔伊斯太太有没有表现得很迷茫或者很奇怪
Would you say Mrs. Joyce was acting confused or strange?
我只能给她一半的钱时 她很生气
She was offended when I offered her half of what she wanted.
她只是想和你还价
Yeah, she's trying to start a bidding war.
她不是什么坏人
She's not a bad person.
我从来没说过她是坏人
I never said she was a bad person.
我不需要听你们进来
You know, I really don't need you guys
给我说教
coming in here giving me grief.
我是在问问题 你就突然生气了
Okay, I was asking one question, and you totally freak out.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表