剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Now let me out of here, Chance.
感觉很慌张吧 警长
It´s a panicky kind of feeling, isn´t it, Sheriff?
被关了起来 没有出路
To be a man caged, with no way out?
我觉得这是一种残忍♥变♥态♥的惩罚
Now, I would call that cruel and unusual punishment.
你不觉得吗
Don´t you think?
安插在这里的法警呢 你把他杀了吗
Where´s that Marshal who was posted out here? You kill him?
他打扰了我收拾
Well, he interrupted me collecting supplies
旅途物资
for my little journey.
我必须要解决问题 先生
I had to deal with the problem, sir.
再杀一个也行 对吧
What´s another murder, right?
他没有死 警长
He´s not dead, Sheriff.
他在一个地窖里 和你一样
He´s in a bunker, just like you.
我从来没想杀任何人 不想杀法警
Now, I never wanted to kill anyone-- no Marshals,
不想啥什么情妇 更不想杀♥警♥长
no mistresses, and especially no sheriffs.
我只想一个人
I only wanted to be left alone.
那个人口普查员呢
What about that census worker?
他不愿意让我一个人
He wouldn´t leave me alone!
警长 这真是让我很伤心
Well, Sheriff, that really hurt my feelings!
但我想我们都坚持自己的真♥相♥
But I guess we both must live our truth,
不管多冷 多孤独
no matter how cold, no matter how lonely.
如果没有人找到你 下面会
Yeah, it can get pretty cold and lonely down there
非常冷
if nobody finds you.
钱斯
Chance!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
维多利亚
Victoria?!
认出声音了 警长
Recognize that voice, Sheriff.
小维
Vic?!
是你吗 维多利亚
Is it you, Victoria?
维多利亚
Victoria?!
你是来看我的
You here to see me off?
放下你的枪
Drop your gun!
维多利亚
Victoria?!
小维
Vic!
怎么回事
What´s going on?!
维多利亚 你在生气什么
Victoria! What are you angry about?!
你骗了我
You lied to me!
你说你想死
You told me you wanted to die.
我说我想自♥由♥地活着或者死
I said I wanted to live free or die,
我选择自♥由♥地活着
and I chose to live free!
我绝对要抓到你
I´m not leaving here without you.
别逼我 维多利亚
Come on! Don´t push me, Victoria!
我不想杀了你 我不想伤害你
I don´t want to kill you! I don´t want to hurt you!
我不想伤害任何人
I don´t want to hurt anyone.
你胡说
That´s bullshit!
我看到你拿着棍子
Saw that look in your eye
冲我走来的眼神就知道了
when you came at me with a baseball bat.
你越线了 维多利亚
Crossing a line, Victoria!
你又僭越了
You´re trespassing again!
你侵犯了我的自♥由♥
You´re violating my freedom!
你失去了自♥由♥的权利
You lost the right to freedom.
人有权利自♥由♥地活着
A man has the right to live free!
我也是
So do I.
小维
Vic!
对不起
I´m sorry.
我必须要来
I had to come.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
坚持住 小维
Stay with me, Vic. Come on.
我们走
Let´s go.
沃特
Walt?
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表