剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 小维
I'm really sorry, Vic.
我应该告诉你我怀孕了的
I should have told you that I was pregnant.
没事 小维 这...
That's okay, Vic. It's--
这其实不关我的事
That's really none of my business.
我觉得我不告诉你是因为...感觉太不真实
I think I didn't because it-- it didn't feel real.
还是太快了...
It was still so soon...
太早了 但是....
so early, but...
我想现在已经算是尘埃落定了
...I guess now the decision's been made for me.
你想一个人待一会吗
Do you want to be alone?
不用
No.
听着 虽然这是你的决定
Listen, it's up to you,
但有时候
but sometimes, um,
好好对待这种事情也不错
it's a good idea to mark something like this.
如果你想的话
If you want,
我可以帮你安排葬礼或...
I can help arrange a private ceremony or--
不 不 不
No. No, no.
我不...我不...
I don't-- I don't...
我不想要那种东西
I don't want anything like that.
只要...
Just...
让医院处理了就行
tell the hospital that they can take care of it.
他们只要照常处理就行
They can do whatever it is they do in situations like this.
我不想再想起这件事了
I just don't want to think about it.
好
Sure.
我去告诉他们
I'll let 'em know.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我只是觉得我竟然没有很难受
I just feel terrible that I don't feel more terrible.
这样是不是不对
Is that wrong?
不
No.
如果你这么想的话
Not if that's the way you feel.
那是钱斯·吉尔伯特的血吗
Is that Chance Gilbert's blood?
沃特 早上好
Walter. Good morning.
小维怎么样了
How's Vic?
她醒了
Well, she's awake.
医生说她过几天就能恢复了
Doc says she'll be good in a few days.
同时 你能把这些记者赶走吗
Meantime, could you get those reporters out of here?
好的 他们和老鼠似的乱钻
Yes. Sneaking up here like rats.
我已经要他们别进来了
I already told them to stay outside.
顺便 法警在你的办公室
By the way, the marshals are in your office.
上帝啊 拜托 女士们先生们
Oh, goodness, please! Ladies and gentlemen.
恭喜你 警长
Congratulations, Sheriff.
我们本来还有点不满
We were kind of ticked
你比我们更早找到了我们的逃犯
when you got to our escaped fugitive before we could,
但是你也救了一个我们的人
but, hey, you saved one of our own while you were at it,
所以没事了
so all's forgiven.
我想只是在恰当的时间出现在了恰当的地点吧
Well, right place, uh, right time, I guess.
但功劳不是我的
But I can't take credit.
莫雷蒂警官打死了钱斯·吉尔伯特
Deputy Moretti shot Chance Gilbert.
这就解答了第一个问题
Wow. That answers question 1.
我希望你们能不要告诉别人
I'd appreciate it if you could keep that to yourselves.
我感觉媒体认为是我杀了他
I have the feeling that the press thinks I shot him.
我可以接受钱斯的家人这么认为
I'm fine with Chance's family thinking that.
小维已经够难熬了 不要再被他们纠缠了
Vic's been through a lot, without them coming after her.
我们不能向媒体撒谎 警长
We can't exactly lie to the press, Sheriff.
这种事需要时间
Well, these things take time.
这种大案子
Weeks of painstaking investigation,
需要好几周的调查
big case like this, blah, blah.
我们可以暂时压住媒体 没问题 沃特
We can hold off the press for a while. No problem, Walt.
-谢谢 -你的景观怎么样了
- Appreciate it. - How's your deputy doing?
她能挺过来的 她很坚强
She's gonna pull through. She's pretty tough.
我们想趁她
We'd like to get a statement
记忆还鲜活 让她进行陈述
while the events are still fresh in her mind.
好的 能不能给她几天
Sure. Can you give her a couple of days?
当然可以
Yeah, of course we can.
同时请你
In the meantime
上交♥配♥枪做弹道检查
if you could turn over your weapons for the ballistics report.
这是小维的 这是我的
Here's Vic's and mine.
我开过火 但我没打中钱斯
I fired it, but I didn't hit Chance.
这一晚真是发生了太多事
It was a hell of a night out there.
地里的那些藏身洞
All those hidey-holes in the ground.
让拆弹组忙到了早上
Had the bomb techs going till dawn.
那些吉尔伯特家的人真是疯子
Those Gilbert people were nuts.
是啊
Yeah.
钱斯死后这些疯子
Those nuts been up to anything unusual
还有没有别的消息
since the news of Chance's death?
我们的工作是找到并抓捕钱斯·吉尔伯特
Our job was to locate and apprehend Chance Gilbert,
多亏了你 我们的任务完成了 警长
and, thanks to you, mission accomplished, Sheriff.
你是说没有人在看着他们家族吗
Are you telling me that nobody's watching the family?
我们也许是联邦调查局的人
We may be the Feds,
但是我们也没有无限的资源24小时
but we don't have unlimited resources to be watching over
监视一群不遵守法律的公民
otherwise-law-abiding citizens 24 hours a day.
这群不遵守法律的公民曾经囚禁我的警官
Those law-abiding citizens held my deputy hostage.
他们折磨她 用一根棒球棍打她
They tortured and beat her with a baseball bat.
昨晚 她杀死了他们的领头人
Last night, she killed their leader.
你现在说他们不会有什么意见
You're telling me they're not gonna have a problem with that?
细节尚未披露
Details are trickling in,
但我们可以确认阿布萨罗卡县警长办公室
but we can confirm that escaped fugitive Chance Gilbert
昨晚抓捕并击毙了
was captured and killed last night
在逃重犯钱斯·吉尔伯特
by the Absaroka County Sheriff's Department.
这一连串枪击案件
The latest in a string of deadly shootings
牵扯到该县警长 沃特·朗迈尔
involving that county's troubled sheriff, Walt Longmire,
他正面临一起过失杀人的指控
who is currently facing a wrongful death lawsuit.
我们听说还有别的伤者 但目前为止
We're also hearing about other injuries, but so far,
突发新闻
并未报道有其他死者
no other fatalities have been reported.
马上回来
Back to you.
法警的人撤走了
The marshals are pulling out.
没人盯着钱斯的家人
There's nobody watching Chance's family.
我正在过去
I'm headed there now.
你需要增援吗
You need backup?
不
No.
我需要你查看那个家族的社交账号♥
I want you to check the family's social media,
看看有没有新发什么关于复仇的宣告
see if there's any, uh, any new declarations or revenge threats,
和小维有关的东西
anything to do with Vic.
去医院 盯紧她
Head over to the hospital, keep an eye on her
等我们想好办法怎么处置那个家族
until we can figure out what's going on with the family.
好的 沃特 我马上去
Okay, Walt. I'm on it.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thanks for everything, man.
要是她进监狱 我也不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I would have done if she had gone to jail.
没事的
It's all right.
-你妈妈怎么样了 -睡着了
- How's your mom doing now? - Napping.
她以前也干过这种事
She's done stuff like this before, off and on,
但从来没这么严重 是...
but never this bad. It's...
脑肿瘤
chemo brain.
不
Oh, no.
我很遗憾 梅格
I'm so sorry, Meg.
-我不知道你妈妈有... -不不不
- I didn't know your mom had canc-- - No, no, no, no.
不要说出这个词
Just don't say the "C" Word.
我本来想告诉你的
I would have told you.
但我不想在你刚了解我的时候就告诉你
I didn't want it to be the first thing you knew about me.
她不喜欢被当做一个无助的人
She doesn't like being treated like a helpless victim.
真希望你能早点认识她
I wish you could have met her before.
她很聪明 很有创意
She was so clever and creative.
你看到那些照片了吗
Do you see those pictures over there?
我那时候很喜欢麦德兰的书
So, I was obsessed with those Madeline books
以及跟法国有关的一切
and anything having to do with France.
我妈妈就缝制了这些衣服
So my mom made these handmade costumes,
我们就能在镇子里
and then we would walk around town
假装我们在法国度假
pretending we were on vacation in Paris.
挺好玩的
It's kind of funny,
因为我去过离家最远的地方
'cause the farthest I ever got away from home
就是你带我去的帕戈萨斯普林斯
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表