剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我今天都没看到泰特
I haven't seen Tate at all today.
卡托莉·郎呢
What about Catori Long?
我也没见过她
I haven't seen her, either.
好吧 我得四处看看
All right. Well, I'm gonna need to look around.
好吧 但是他们不在这里
Okay, but they're not here.
喂
Hello?
凯迪 我不能这样看着他死去
Cady, I couldn't just let him die.
你好 好久不见了
Hey. Uh, how are you? Long time, no see.
-凯迪 我是卡托莉 -我知道
- Cady, it's Catori. - Yeah, I know.
你能说话吗
Well, can you talk?
听着 我真的需要你的帮助
Okay, look, I really need your help.
-我正在去 -不 我不建议你这么做
- I'm-- I'm on my way over. - No, I couldn't ask you to do that.
有人在你那边吗
Is someone there?
不
Oh, no.
是道森夫妇吗
Is it the Dawsons?
不 是 不是...是
No, it's, uh-- It isn't. It's--
不幸的是 比他们更糟
It's worse, unfortunately.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是警♥察♥
It's the cops.
我们等下见个面吗
You know, why don't we just, uh, meet up later?
谁啊
Who was that?
一个朋友
A friend.
你在这里找到什么被绑♥架♥的孩子了吗
So, did you find any kidnapped children in here?
还没有 但如果你和泰特和卡托莉说上话
Not yet, but when you talk to Tate or Catori,
一定要通知我
you will call me.
埃迪·哈普这20年来每年都会给他父母
So, Eddie Harp has been sending three or four of these checks
寄三四张支票
to his parents every year for almost 20 years.
这张是上周四寄的
This one arrived last Thursday.
所以他还活着
So he's alive.
你看到他尸体的照片是伪造的
That picture you saw of his dead body was fake.
看起来是的
Seems like it.
这里总共有五十万 他的父母从来没兑现过吗
There's over $500,000 here. His parents never cashed any of this?
没有 他们认为这是脏钱
No. They considered it dirty money.
好样的
Good for them.
波士顿伟大银行在谢立丹有个分行
Greater Boston Savings and Trust has a branch in Sheridan.
我去那里
I'll head over there
问问有没有关于埃迪和他账户的信息
and see what they can tell me about Eddie and his account.
小维 查查那个黑帮
Vic, find out what you can
用的新空壳公♥司♥
about that new shell corporation the mob's using,
翡翠城市园林
Emerald Urban Landscaping.
好吧 我在想
Okay. All right. But I was thinking,
即使伟大♥波♥士顿银行是马萨诸塞州的银行
even though Greater Boston is a Massachusetts bank,
各地还是有分行的
they got branches all over the place.
这就变成了跨洲的案子
That makes this interstate.
-我们为什么不找联调局的人帮忙找埃迪呢 -不
- Why don't we use the FBI to find Eddie? - No.
我知道你不喜欢和联邦的人合作
Okay, look, I know that you don't like working with the Feds--
或者跟任何人合作 但现在我们只有三个人
or anyone, for that matter-- but there's only three of us,
-你还不让我出去 -不是因为这个
- and you've got me chained to a desk. - It's not that.
我们可以利用他们的帮助
We could use the help.
当时当我们告诉联调局我们抓到了埃迪
But when we told the FBI we had Eddie in custody,
他的人不知道怎么着发现了 并埋伏了弗格
somehow, his people found out and ambushed Ferg.
然后亨利和野马去夏安
Then Henry and Nighthorse went down to Cheyenne
和联调局说关于玛拉基的事
to meet with the Feds about Malachi,
他好像也和埃迪有所关联
who now seems to be in business with Eddie,
他们也遭到了伏击
and they got ambushed, too.
所以你觉得这波士顿黑帮有内线
So you think that the Boston Mob's got someone on the inside?
我只是觉得我们应该不凭借联调局自己先做些什么
I just think we should do some of our own legwork without the Feds.
至少先开始
At least to start.
卡托莉 怎么回事
Catori, what is going on?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
只不过我并不觉得
Except I'm not.
你应该明白这算是绑♥架♥了
You understand that this is basically kidnapping.
我是想拯救泰特的命
I am trying to save Tate's life.
他是资源跟我走的 我没有绑♥架♥他
And he's with me willingly. I didn't abduct him.
他的父母好像认为你绑♥架♥了他
His parents seem to think that you did.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
我知道他父母在哪里工作 等他们都出去了
I know his parents work, so when they were both out,
我就经过他家
I stopped by,
我告诉泰特他们想让我带他去医院
and I told Tate they wanted me to take him to the hospital.
看来你...你骗了一个11岁的孩子
I see You just-- You just lied to an 11-year-old.
我不想让他害怕
I didn't want him to feel scared.
-你带他去看医生了吗 -不 还没有
- Well, have you taken him to see a doctor? - No. Not yet.
我知道这看上去像什么
I mean, I realize how this looks.
我不知道该怎么和这些医生说
I didn't know what to say to the doctors.
我希望你能帮帮我
I was hoping you could help.
我不行 我不能帮你犯罪
No, I can't. I cannot help you commit a crime.
这不是犯罪
It is not a crime.
他父母的所作所为
What his parents are doing,
让他的病越来越严重
letting him sit there just getting sicker and sicker,
那才是犯罪
that's a crime.
凯迪
Cady.
他需要青霉素
He needs penicillin.
如果我帮你
If I help you with this,
等他注射了青霉素后
you turn yourself in to the tribal police
你就得向部落警♥察♥自首
as soon as he has medication, okay?
我不会把你藏起来
I can't hide you.
我愿意接受我的行为带来的后果
I have no problem facing the consequences of my actions.
我不...
Yeah, I-- I'm not, um,
我不是来申请新的支票账户的
here to sign up for a new checking account,
-你是... -普利尔森
- Mr., um-- - Plerson.
-普利尔森先生 -是的
- Mr. Plerson. - Yeah.
我是来问你
I'm actually here to ask you,
其中一名客户的支票账户
uh, about the checking account of one of your customers.
恐怕我们不能告诉你这些信息
Oh, I'm-- I'm afraid we can't share that information.
写了这些支票的人是两起凶案的嫌犯
Guy who wrote these checks is a suspect in two brutal murders.
我需要你
So, I'm gonna need you to tell me everything you can about him.
好 好 让我...让我
Sure. Sure. Let me-- Let me--
让我帮你把信息调出来
Let me pull that information up for you here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃德华·哈普的账号♥关闭了
Edward Harp's account was closed.
什么时候的事
How recently?
2004年
Uh... 2004.
但他还是从这个账户写支票
But he's still writing checks from this account.
也许他还有一些支票
Yeah. Maybe he had some leftover checks,
但是这个账户里没有钱兑现
but there's no money in that account to cover them.
-盖瑞 -叫我盖瑞吧
- Uh... Gary? - Gary, yeah.
盖瑞 你可以给我打印一份这个照片吗
Gary, think you could print me out a copy of that photo?
彩色的
In color?
好 好
Sure. Sure.
沃特 饿哦特
Hey, Walt! Walt!
你好 鲍勃
Oh, hey, Bob.
恭喜你 伙计
Congrats, man.
听说你庭审赢了
I heard you won your court case.
谢谢 我...
Yeah, thanks. I, uh--
我都忘了要庆祝了
Well, I sort of forgot to celebrate.
我也有一些好消息
Well, I have some pretty good news, too.
我刚从康复诊所回来
I just come from the rehab clinic.
比利还要在哪里待30天
Looks like Billy's gonna stay another 30 days.
-自愿的 所以 -真是个好消息 鲍勃
- Voluntarily, so... - That's great news, Bob.
-是啊 -好消息
- Yeah. - Great news.
我觉得他准备洗心革面了
I think he's about to turn a corner, like that.
好吧
All right.
听着 鲍勃 我...
Listen, Bob. I, uh--
我知道你说你最近很忙
I know you said you haven't had much work lately.
我有一些木工活
Well, I got a little-- little carpentry I need done.
我厨房♥的柜子需要订一些柜门 所以...
I need some doors for my kitchen cabinets, so...
我会给你付钱
I mean, I'd pay you.
不如你等下过来
Uh, why don't you, uh, come by later,
我们 我们再商讨细节
and we'll-- we'll talk details?
-谢谢你 -好
- I appreciate that. - Okay.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表