剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
可能十年 十一年前吧
Probably ten, 11 years ago?
他们赶我出家门的时候
Cut off all ties with him and my mom
跟他们完全断了联♥系♥
when they kicked me out.
他们为什么赶你
Why'd they kick you out?
因为我跟他们合不来
'Cause I wouldn't assimilate.
杜布不择手段的让我们俩变成白人
Dub did everything he could to make the two of us white.
他看不起我们的种族
He looked down on our heritage,
逼我妈改了她夏安族的名字
made my mom change her Cheyenne name,
甚至还一个劲逼我去教堂
even tried to force me to go to church.
我说不可能 但他让我妈信了教
I said no way, but he got my mom to convert.
他们是那时候赶你出家门的吗
Is that when they kicked you out?
你拒绝去教堂的时候
When you refused to go to church?
不 是在我从高中辍学的时候赶我走的
Nah, kicked me out when I dropped out of high school.
他们说我只有继续上学
Said the only way I could stay in the house
才可能继续待在家里
was if I stayed in school.
对此你妈妈有什么说法吗
What'd your mom have to say about that?
她没有反抗他 所以我就走了
She didn't fight him, so I left.
我妈死之前我再也没跟那混♥蛋♥说过话
Didn't talk to the bastard again until my mom died.
你说你有十一年左右没跟杜布说过话了
You said you hadn't talked to Dub in ten or 11 years,
但你妈妈是七个月前去世的
but your mom died seven months ago.
所以你那时跟他说话了吗
So you spoke to him then?
管他呢
Whatever.
那混♥蛋♥都没问我想要如何处理她的遗体
Asshole didn't even ask me what I wanted to do with her remains.
他就直接把她埋在自家地里
He just buried them on his land,
旁边埋的就是家里的狗
right next to the family dog.
狗叫杰克
Jake.
-这惹恼你了吗 -肯定
- That upset you? - Hell, yeah.
她应该与族里的先辈们埋在一起
She should be with us, with her tribe,
与她的血亲在一起
with her blood.
你这卡车可真不错
That's a nice truck you got there.
几周之前买♥♥的
Bought that beauty a few weeks ago.
在四箭赌场找了份新工作
Got a new job at Four Arrows.
你周末在赌场上班吗
You working at the casino on the weekend?
对
Yeah.
你们问这些是想干什么
So, what are all these questions about, anyway?
杜布·凯森死了
Dub Kayson's dead.
今晨我们在他农场里找到了他
We found him out at his farm this morning.
他被枪杀了
He was shot.
你有什么想说的吗
Anything you want to say about that?
没
No.
你觉得杜布有没有涉及什么非法事件
You think Dub was involved in anything illegal?
涉及某些可能导致了他的死亡的事
Something that might be a motive for his death?
他家里还有我妈妈留下的东西吗
Was any of my mom's stuff left?
还是说他都给卖♥♥了
Or did he sell it all?
什么东西
What kind of stuff?
本地手工艺品
Native artifacts.
我妈妈有些非常值钱的传家宝
My mom had some pretty valuable heirlooms.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的要是全拿去黑市卖♥♥钱了
I wouldn't put it past that son of a bitch
我绝对饶不了他
to sell it all on the black market.
你看到科迪卡车里的枪架了吗
Did you see the gun rack in Cody's truck?
看到了 是空的
Yep. It was empty.
要我去申请一张搜查令
Want me to get a search warrant
去他家里找找那把猎枪吗
for his apartment, look for the shotgun?
当然
Yep.
如果科迪杀了杜布 为什么现在才杀
If Cody killed Dub, why'd he do it now?
他妈妈都死了好几周了
His mother's been dead for months.
他才买♥♥了那辆新车
He just got that new truck.
也许他以前没有办法跑出杜布的农场
Maybe he had no way to get out to the farm before.
那路可不短
It's a long trek.
如果他们的关系那么紧张
And if their relationship was so strained,
为什么杜布会将科迪写入遗嘱呢
why did Dub include Cody in the will?
你觉得是不是科迪伪造了遗嘱
Do you think Cody forged the will?
沃特
Walt?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你认得那辆车吗
You recognize that car?
-不 -好吧
- No. - Yeah.
可我认得
Well, I do.
禁止通行
玛拉基
Malachi!
快下车
Get out of that car!
-沃特 -快点
- Walt! - Come here!
-沃特 -这是玛拉基的车 他在哪儿
- Walt! - This is Malachi's car! Where is he?!
-谁是玛拉基 -你快说玛拉基在哪儿
- Who's Malachi! - You tell me where Malachi is!
-我不知道 -沃特
- I don't know! - Walt!
-你知道 -我不知道
- You know! - I don't!
-你知道他在哪儿 -住手
- You know where he is! - Stop!
-你为什么开着他的车 -这是我的车
- Why are you driving his car? - This is my car!
你快告诉我玛拉基在哪儿 快说
You tell me where Malachi is! You tell me now!
这是我的车
This is my car.
亨利
Henry.
没想到你会在这儿
I didn't realize you'd be here.
你父亲把我关在这儿了
Your father is holding me hostage.
进来吧
Come on in.
你还好吗
How are you?
你...你感觉好点了吗
Are-- Are you feeling better?
好多了
Getting there.
不过 沃特对待病人的态度
Although, Walt's bedside manner
简直就像带刺的铁丝网一样
is not unlike a barbed-wire fence.
我在这儿很明显不是来休养的
I am obviously not here for my health.
我说要我留下来有个条件
I said I would stay on one condition.
什么条件
Which is what?
就是他别去骚扰雅各·夜马
That he not harass Jacob Nighthorse.
他用不着去 我就替他办了
Well, he didn't have to. He got me to do it.
他让你去找夜马吗
He told you to go after Nighthorse?
不算是
Not exactly.
但我这么做是因为他
But he got me to do it.
他比我想的还了解我
Knows me better than I thought.
亨利你觉得到底有没有可能
Henry, do you think there's any possibility
夜马也跟你的遭遇有所关联呢
that Nighthorse was involved with what happened to you?
没有
No.
其实我认为夜马就是下一个目标
I actually think Nighthorse is the next target.
所以整件事背后就只有玛拉基吗
So it was only Malachi behind this whole thing?
他利用大流士做这件事
And he used Darius to do it?
这是我的错
And that's my fault.
是我帮大流士出狱的
I'm the one that got Darius released from jail,
如果他还在蹲监狱的话...
and if he were still behind bars...
-凯迪 -什么
- Cady. - What?
这件事不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
是的
It is.
我总是做出愚蠢又冲动的选择
I keep making these stupid, impulsive choices.
就今天 我爸爸挑起了我对雅各的狂怒
Just today, I let my dad whip me up into a frenzy about Jacob.
我应该是被所见到的东西刺♥激♥得失去理智了
I think I got thrown off by something that I saw.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
是汗蒸时我脑海中出现的场景
It was a vision from a sweat.
我看到了夜马浑身是血地倒在爸爸的地里
I saw Nighthorse, covered in blood, on Dad's land.
你觉得这是个预兆吗
And you took that as a sign?
我看到过其他的东西 最后都成真了
Well, I'd seen other things, and they'd been true.
我是说 亨利 我看到了你
I mean, Henry, I-I saw you.
亨利 那是真的
Henry, that was real.
你当时就身陷险境
You were in trouble.
所以夜马和那摊血 我真的...
So Nighthorse and the blood, and I just--
或许你曲解了这个画面
A misinterpretation, perhaps?
或许夜马只是想引起你的注意
Maybe Nighthorse was trying to get your attention,
告诉你出事了 出事的是我
telling you something was wrong... with me.
这么说夜马只是想帮忙
So Nighthorse was just trying to help.
我又干了什么呢
And what did I do?
我用木棍打得他满地找牙
I beat the shit out of him with a wooden stake.
我让我爸对雅各的执着影响了
I let my dad's obsession with Jacob get to me.
对你♥爸♥宽容一点
Go easy on your dad.
你♥爸♥有一点不好
The bad thing about your father?
不撞南墙不回头
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表