剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Truth be told, I've got a bit of a problem, actually,
还是有不少意见的
with people getting their land taken away by rich white men.
那没关系
That's all well and good,
但是你没法证明巴罗·康纳利的意图
but you have no way of proving Barlow Connally's intentions.
我怎么不能
The hell I don't.
我有邮件 法官大人
I've got e-mails, Your Honor,
能证明一切
that prove all of it.
我想看看这些邮件
I'd like to see these e-mails.
不如把这些列入证物吧
How 'bout we get those submitted into evidence?
我有证人看到你的车曾停在萨丁路
I got a witness, says your car was parked on Sartin Road.
不 没有
Nah. No, nuh-uh.
这辆车很显眼 很难弄错
It's a pretty distinctive car, hard to mistake.
这...不
It's-- nah.
你记得去过伊恩·惠特莫尔的家吗
So, do you remember going to an Ian Whitmore's house?
-没有 -赫克托呢
- Nah. - What about Hector?
比尔森
-你见到赫克托了吗 -不 不
- Have you seen Hector? - No, nuh-uh.
好吧
Okay.
真有帮助
That was helpful.
这家伙比这辆蓝色奥斯莫比尔还要晕
Guy is even more wasted than Mr. Blue Oldsmobile in there.
就算他们和赫克托跳慢步舞也认不出他的
Even if they slow-danced with Hector, they wouldn't remember.
跟我来
Follow me.
看看拉什蒂
Look at Rusty.
这就是你的老大要找的人
This is the guy your boss is looking for.
他能告诉我们赫克托的事
He can tell us about Hector.
真不想弄醒他
I hate to wake him.
他看上去睡得真熟
He looks so peaceful.
夜马说的那些邮件里
Well, there's gotta be something
肯定有什么猛料
big in those e-mails Nighthorse referred to.
奎恩·毕夏普要求几小时后和我们会面
Quinn Bishop just requested a meeting with us in a couple hours.
你知道是什么吗 是...和解
You know what that is? That's-- That's a settlement conference.
不可能这么简单
It can't be that easy.
我觉得你应该高兴点
I feel like you should be a little more excited.
这是件好事
You know, this is a good thing.
我不觉得
It doesn't feel like it.
你知道
Well, you know,
有时候好事感觉就是很奇怪
sometimes good things feel weird.
这是为了告诉你...
This is to inform you that...
雅各
Jacob?
不好意思 特雷弗
Excuse me, Trevor.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
这是卡托莉·郎 她是红水小学的老师
This is Catori Long. She's a teacher at Red Water.
我们一起
We're working together
想申请部落法♥院♥召开听证会
and hoping to get an audience with the Tribal Council.
今天应该已经排满了
Well, I'm afraid the agenda is set for today.
我明白 但是这...这件事很紧急
I understand, but this-- this case is time-sensitive.
有个孩子的生命有危险
The life of a child is at stake.
好吧
Okay.
我去看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
-雅各 -怎么了
- Jacob? - Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还什么都没做呢 凯迪
I haven't done anything yet, Cady.
不 是谢你为我爸爸庭审做的事
No, for what you did at my dad's trial.
我听说原告愿意进行和解了
I heard the prosecution wants a settlement conference.
我还没有找到银色皮卡的主人
I haven't found the owner of the silver Suburban,
但我觉得这件事应该得打扰你
but I thought this was worth the interruption.
马赛厄斯和我找到了拉什蒂
Mathias and I found Rusty.
我让马赛厄斯等我们问他关于赫克托的事
I got Mathias to wait before we questioned him about Hector.
好
All right.
庭审怎么样
How's the trial going?
很奇怪
Weird.
赫克托打了你
So, Hector beat you?
这不对
It ain't right.
我根本没法进我自己的家
I can't even walk into my own house.
我就是这么害怕 我求你帮我的 伙计
That's how damn scared I am. I asked you to help me, man!
我们想帮你
And we want to.
我们想阻止这个赫克托
We want to stop this Hector.
你有你能帮我们找到他
But you're the only person who can identify him.
看看他对上一个受害者做了什么 拉什蒂
Take a look what he did to his last victim, Rusty.
-你看到了吗 -不不不不不
- You see that? - No, no, no, no, man.
你告诉我们他戴着面具
You told us he was wearing a mask.
-你还能记起什么吗 -我不知道
- Can you remember anything else at all? - I don't know.
他开一辆银色皮卡吗
Did he drive a silver Suburban?
-我不知道 -如果你帮我们找到他
- I don't know. - If you help us find him,
我们可以把他关起来 你就可以回家用毒品了
we can throw him in the jail, and you can go home to your drugs.
我记得他话很多
I remember he talked a lot.
我们需要外貌的描述 拉什蒂
We need physical descriptions, Rusty!
你看到他的鞋子了吗 或者靴子 蓝色靴子吗
Did you see his shoes? Or were they boots, maybe blue boots?
我不知道 他把我的头按在墙上
I don't know. He had my head against a wall.
我没法往下看 他对着我耳朵说话
I couldn't look down. He was talking in my ear!
-他长得高还是矮 -我也不知道
- Was he big? Small? - I don't know-- neither.
-他更可怕 不大 -什么意思 拉什蒂
- He was more scary than big. - What does that mean, Rusty?
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know,
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!
-我不知道 我不知道 -过来
- I don't know, I don't know! - Come here.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
-你干什么 -过来
- What are you doing? - Come on.
他把你的头抵在墙上 是这样吗
He had your head against a wall. Was it like that?
是吧 应该是的
Yeah! I guess so, yeah!
他身材和我差不多吗
Okay. Was he my size?
也许再壮一点
Maybe a little bigger?
不 他没你这么高大
No. He wasn't as big as you.
他...他...
He was-- He was, like,
靠近我的时候是面对面的
face-to-face with me when he was coming after me.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure!
我觉得我这辈子
I don't think I'll ever forget
都不会忘记这个话多的混♥蛋♥
that motor-mouthed psycho as long as I live!
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
我对大流士有两点很确定
If I know two things about Darius,
他很高大 他话不多
it's that he's big and he's not a talker.
我知道他现在是我们唯一的线索
I know he's our only lead right now...
但我不觉得大流士是赫克托
but I don't think Darius is Hector.
没有你们对泰特的干预
So, without your help intervening on Tate's behalf,
我们担心他可能会死
we're afraid that he might die.
谢谢你们给我机会提出请求
Thank you for the chance to make this appeal.
为什么这孩子的父母不在这里
Why aren't the child's parents here?
他们有什么想说的
What do they have to say?
他们并不支持为他们的孩子寻求治疗
They don't support getting treatment for their son.
他们知道你在这里吗
Do they even know you're here?
据我所知不知道
Not to my knowledge.
你能确定这孩子会死吗
So, do you know for certain that the child is gonna die?
什么
Sorry?
你百分百确定没接受治疗的话这孩子会死吗
Are you 100% certain that without treatment, this child will die?
不 我不会百分百确认他会死
No, I'm not 100% certain that he will,
就像你也不能百分百确认他不会死
just like you can't be 100% certain that he won't.
这由不得我们来决定
It's not up to us to decide.
但你现在就是在决定 你在评判
But you are deciding, right? You're judging.
你...你支持西药
You're-- You are siding with the values of Western medicine,
预判这个孩子的未来
making a prognosis about this child's future,
想让他和他的家庭分离
and ripping him from his home.
只是暂时监护
It's just temporary custody.
你这么说而已
So you say.
但事情并不都是这样
But things don't always work like that.
我被带离家的时候只有七岁
I was 7 when I was taken from my home.
白人说是为了我的健康和安全
White man said it was for my health and safety.
我的健康和安全从来没有危险
My health and safety were never at risk.
我相信很多人都有同样的经历
And I imagine this is a story that many of us here can tell.
"白人的智慧"
The "Wisdom of the white man"
对我们的国家危害太大
Has so often been detrimental to our nation.
我们为了将我们的孩子
But it's staggering how hard we've had to fight
以我们认为合适的方法抚养长大是多么艰难的事
for the right to raise our own children in the way we see fit.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表