剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
not with all the legal troubles you're having.
你最好现在就告诉我 大流士
Be better for you if you tell me now, Darius.
因为我会找到亨利的
'Cause I'm gonna find Henry.
然后你麻烦可就大了
Then you'll be in a world of trouble.
是你一厢情愿以为我知道
You're assuming I know
你还一厢情愿的以为他还能活着
And you're assuming he'll still be able to talk.
你不应该接这种客户 凯迪
You shouldn't be working with guys like that, Cady.
你不应该非法跟踪我的手♥机♥
You shouldn't illegally be tracing my cellphone.
凯迪
Cady?
这是我的错 爸爸
This is my fault, Dad!
是我害了亨利
I did this to Henry!
放轻松
Take it easy.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
不 不会的
No, it's not.
你听到大流士说的了 他对亨利做了什么事
You heard Darius. He did something to Henry.
我真不应该让他出狱
I never should have let him out of jail!
大流士只是想吓唬我们 凯迪
Darius is just trying to scare us, Cady.
亨利会照顾好他自己的
Henry can take care of himself.
不 他有麻烦了
No, he's in trouble.
我知道他有麻烦了
I know he is.
他在梦里找上我了
He came to me in a dream.
你梦到他了
You saw him in a dream?
我不知道该怎么解释 但我知道他有麻烦了
I don't know how to explain it, but I know he's in trouble.
我相信你 凯迪
I believe you, Cady.
但大流士没有他自以为的那么聪明
But Darius isn't as smart as he thinks.
我知道他去过哪儿 还有在哪儿能找到亨利
I got an idea where he's been, and where to look for Henry.
怎么会
How?
我在他的前座上看到一家汉堡店的袋子
I saw a bag in his front seat from a burger place
那家店就在克劳保留地边上
that's over by the Crow reservation.
马赛厄斯告诉我玛拉基被驱逐出了部落
Mathias told me that Malachi had been banished from the tribe,
所以他可能会在那儿动手
so he could be operating from there.
克劳保留地很大的 爸爸
The Crow Reservation is huge, Dad.
你在那儿怎么可能找得到人
How are you gonna find anybody there?
我有人脉
I have a contact.
我会从那儿开始
I'll start there.
与此同时 你得回家
Meanwhile, you need to go home.
锁上门
And lock the door.
明根
Mingan?
明根 对不起
Mingan, I'm sorry.
对不起我没能救你
I'm sorry I couldn't save you.
我...
I-I can't--
我谁都救不了
I can't help anyone.
保存力量
For strength.
明根
Mingan!
-梅格 -我要跟你谈谈
- Meg. - I need to talk to you.
不 我先说
No. Me first.
我想告诉你是我错了
I want you to know that I was wrong.
我不应该让你帮我监视病人
I never should have asked you to spy for me.
我以后再也不会了
And I won't do it again.
艾尔·钱伯斯告诉了我一些事
Al Chambers told me something.
我...我不想听
Well, I-I don't want to hear it.
你得听 因为他对你们说谎了
Well, you need to, because he lied to you.
-什么 -是的 我去他房♥间
- What? - Yeah, I went into his room
拿午餐盘时 他开始说
to grab his lunch tray, and he started talking
他有多内疚
about how he felt guilty
因为他没有跟你和沃特说实话
because he didn't tell the truth to you and Walt.
-关于什么的 -关于是谁开枪打的他
- About what? - About who shot him.
他只是顺着大家在新闻和社交媒体
He's just going along with what everybody's saying
里的说法说的
in the news and social media.
等等 你是说牛仔比尔
Wait, are you saying that Cowboy Bill
没有开枪射击艾尔·钱伯斯吗
did not shoot Al Chambers?
我是说他是这么说的
I'm saying that's what he's saying.
那是谁开的枪呢
Well, then, who did shoot him?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 玛丽莲
Hello, Marilyn.
你们来的时间似乎总是和站熊一样
You always seem to turn up the same time as Standing Bear.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
在我回答这个问题之前
Before I answer that question,
我需要知道你是鹰还是鹗
I need to know if you're the eagle or the osprey.
玛丽莲 我没有时间可以浪费了
Marilyn, I can't afford to waste any time.
我觉得亨利有麻烦了
I think Henry's in trouble.
你觉得吗
You think?
告诉我到哪儿能找到我朋友
Tell me where to find my friend.
鹰和鹗可不是朋友
The eagle and the osprey are not friends.
你看 鹗擅长于捕鱼
You see, the osprey's good at fishing,
而秃鹰就不怎么擅长
and Bald Eagle, not so much.
鹰会占鹗的便宜
The eagle takes advantage of the osprey.
我不是鹰
I'm not an eagle.
我又不知道
I don't know that.
我只知道你和站熊
All I know is, you and Standing Bear
总是在同一时间跑到这里来
come flying in here around the same time.
有时他先到 有时你先到
Sometimes he comes first, sometimes you.
我分辨不出谁是捕鱼的鹗
I can't tell who's catching the fish
谁是占便宜的鹰
and who's taking advantage.
但我知道你总是给这里带来麻烦
But I know you always bring trouble here.
是麻烦引我们来这里
Trouble brings us here.
求你了 告诉我哪里能找到他
Please. Tell me where to find him.
对我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
你想要什么
What do you want?
食物 衣服 住所
Food. Clothing. Shelter.
一些四处逛逛的钱
A little walking-around money.
下雨了吗
It rained?
是水
Water.
不
No.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
我们要没时间了 我们现在就得和他谈话
We are running out of time! We have got to talk to him now!
我说了不行
I said no!
如果我们再去质问艾尔·钱伯斯
If we question Al Chambers again,
他就会知道梅格违反了保密条例
he's gonna know Meg betrayed his confidence,
我向她保证不会让她陷入这种境地的
and I promised I wouldn't put her in that position.
那我们就该继续追查
So we're supposed to proceed with
这个保安的第一版说辞
the security guard's original version,
即便现在我们知道他在说谎吗
even though we know that's a lie?
不是
No.
你看 最开始我们都以为这是一个人的犯罪
Look, originally, we all thought this was a one-man job
因为大家都说牛仔比尔是这样作案的
because that's how everyone says Cowboy Bill works.
但现在我们知道 要找一个帮凶
But now that we know we're looking for an accomplice,
我们该回到那张纸条上 查看安保录像
let's go back in the notes, look at all the security footage
看是否有人符合这些特征
and-- and see if anybody fits the bill.
枪手在室外
The shooter was outside!
那就是两个帮凶
So two accomplices!
或许不止 谁知道你
Maybe more! I don't know.
我只是说 或许我们查的更久一点
I'm just saying, maybe we can afford to look a little bit longer
再来毁了我的恋情
before I destroy my relationship.
好吧
Fine.
你去查看一下银行的安保摄像头
You go take a look at the bank security cameras,
我再去看看犯罪博客拍的视频
and-- and I'll go through the crime blogger's video again.
但如果直到早晨我们还是没有发现
But if we don't find anything by morning,
就算会让梅格惹上麻烦
I am going to talk to Al Chambers,
我也要去找艾尔·钱伯斯谈谈
even if it gets Meg in trouble.
我绝不会让沃特丢工作
I'm not letting Walt get fired.
你真不应该带着这么多现金来这种地方
You really shouldn't be around here with all that cash on you.
这里很危险的
This place is dangerous.
看看站熊都发生了什么就知道了
Just look what happened to Standing Bear.
你还没告诉我他出了什么事
You still haven't told me what happened to him.
等我们到了你一眼就能看出来
It'll be evident when we get there.
那是哪里
Where is there?
以前河水流过的地方
Near where the river used to flow,
经过一块像狗的石头
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表