剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你得承认 玛拉基 你不能杀我
But you admit, Malachi, you-- you can't kill me.
我是不能
No, I can't.
可我能杀汉克 要是你不配合的话
But I can kill Hank if you don't give me what I want.
我知道很难抉择 雅各
I know it's a big decision, Jacob,
我给你一个晚上的时间考虑
but, uh, I'll give you till morning to think it over.
贝蒂水牛汉堡六点关门
Buffalo Betty's closed at 6:00.
没看到玛拉基和大流士
No sign of Malachi or Darius.
估计玛拉基知道德克被抓了
Somehow, Malachi must have known that Decker got caught.
所以就不来了
He knew not to come.
或者他另有安排
Or he's got something else planned.
消失了几个月
After months of being invisible,
突然又搞出这么多动静
he's suddenly making a lot of noise.
你们好
Everybody.
我把尸体送到验尸房♥了
Um, so, I-I transported the body over to the morgue.
好
Good.
你搬了具尸体
You transported a body?
提取到指纹了吗
You get any prints?
搞定了 已经发给你波士顿的朋友了
Yeah. Yeah, and I sent them over to your friend in Boston.
我们在波士顿还有朋友
We have a friend in Boston?
范斯探员 给
Agent Vance. Here you go.
怎么
What?
你说我们缺人手 我就招了他
You said we were shorthanded, so I brought him on.
有人知道亨利和夜马的下落吗
Now, has anybody heard from Henry or Nighthorse?
马赛厄斯联♥系♥上了夜马的一位保镖
Mathias has been in contact with one of Nighthorse's guards.
估计是把他送去某个安全屋了
I guess he took them to a secure location.
-在哪 -他不肯说
- Where? - He wouldn't say.
沃特 抱歉打扰了
Walter. Sorry, everybody.
医院打来的电♥话♥
Uh, that was the hospital.
玛丽莲·雅洛特没能抢救过来
Marilyn Yarlott just died.
原本可能死的是你
That could have been you.
然而我没死
But it wasn't.
偏了多少 50厘米 还是更少
By what, two feet? Less?
你不带上我自己去 还差点死了
You went out there without me, and you almost died.
小维
Vic...
沃特
Walt.
看来你还是不懂
I don't think you understand.
我不能失去你
I cannot lose you.
我不能
I can't.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you, too.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我吃不下
I can't eat.
我一直在想自己有多混♥蛋♥
All I can think about is what a jerk I was,
让我的嫉妒心和不安感蒙蔽了
how I let my own jealousy and my own insecurity
什么才是我人生中最重要的事
blind me from what matters most in my life.
也就是你
And that's you.
我从没遇到像你一样的人
I've never known anyone like you.
你善良 聪明
You are kind, you are smart...
美丽
and so beautiful.
还有
And...
伤害你是我这辈子犯下的最大的过错
hurting you was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life.
我不奢求你能够原谅我
So, I'm not asking you to forgive me.
我知道我还需要弥补太多才能得到谅解
I know I got a long way to go before I can earn that.
我只希望你能给我个机会弥补
All I'm asking is that you let me try and make it up to you.
太感人了 阿奇
That was beautiful, Archie.
你真觉得吗
Yeah? You think?
真的
I do.
但恕我直言不讳
But forgive me for being blunt.
你这纯属扯淡
It's bullshit.
-什么 -这都只是花言巧语
- What? - It's words-- pretty words.
谁都能说出这种话
Anyone can say stuff like that.
我前夫 梅格的父亲
My ex-husband, Meg's father,
就很会忽悠
was a charmer.
他能花言巧语到把有声书卖♥♥给聋人
He could sell books on tape to deaf people.
梅格清楚花言巧语有多低贱
Meg knows how cheap talk is.
那我要怎么让她知道我的真情实感
Well, how am I ever gonna convince her how I feel?
拥抱
Le beau geste.
一个洒脱而又坦荡的拥抱
One big-hearted, magnanimous gesture
远胜莎士比亚所有的十四行诗
means more than all of Shakespeare's sonnets.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
露比
Hey, Ruby.
桥那边
By the bridge?
好的 我这就过去
Okay, yeah. I'll get over there right away.
我要走了 工作的事
I got to go. Duty calls.
如果你见到了梅格
Well, if you do manage to see Meg...
你接工作电♥话♥前
you might think twice before
可要三思
answering a work call during your conversation.
我不知道你们会来
I didn't know you guys were gonna be here.
露比说尸体是在水边的
Ruby said the body was down by the water.
什么
Yeah?
你有相机吗
You got a camera?
没 但我有手♥机♥
No. But I got a phone.
这也行 你能帮我打个掩护吗
Well, that'll work. Um, you mind covering for me?
好 好啊 行
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
你没事吧
You okay?
今天我没心思干活
My heart's just not really in it today.
好吧
Okay.
真的...
Um, really, um...
你能回来真好 哥们
Really glad to have you back, man.
能回来真好 好了
It's good to be back. All right.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thanks. - Yep.
没有身份证 没有手♥机♥
No I.D, no cellphone.
我们应该用不着那些东西
I'm not sure we're gonna need that stuff.
我认识这个人
I know this guy.
你认识
You do?
-这人叫什么名字 -不知道
- What's his name? - I don't know.
不过那天我在凯迪办公室见过他
But, uh, I saw him at Cady's office the other day.
他是夜马的某个保镖
He's one of Nighthorse's security guys.
突然间我对被他们保护的亨利的
Suddenly, I don't feel so great about Henry
处境有点担忧了
being under their watchful protection.
我无意羞辱你 雅各
I don't mean to embarrass you, Jacob.
我敢肯定你台词背得很好
I'm sure you did a good job learning your lines.
但为了以防万一 我们给你弄了一台
But just in case, we got you one of those
政客用的那种高端的提词机
fancy teleprompters like the politicians use.
还是说你决定让你的伙伴汉克去做车下亡魂
Or have you decided to throw your pal Hank under the bus?
该干什么就快点干完吧
Let's just get this over with.
好 首先
Okay. First things first.
我们希望这看起来够可信 而非被强迫的
We want this to look convincing, not coerced.
所以 我认为你应该自己按下录像键
So... I think you should start the recording,
再走回你的座位
walk back to your seat
表现得好像整件事都是你一个人做的
like this whole thing is a one-man production.
所以
So...
开拍
action.
现在 你们所有人都知道
By now, all of you know
我是如何背叛了自己的民族
how I have betrayed my people.
我为自己的利益 辜负了你们的信任
I exploited your trust for my own personal gain.
我滥用基金 事情败露时
I embezzled funds, and when exposed,
我想将事情栽赃给
I tried to blame it all on
我的前安全主管 玛拉基·斯特兰德
my former head of security, Malachi Strand.
我知道因为他有犯罪记录
I knew that since he had a criminal record,
要让人相信他是腐♥败♥事件的幕后黑手会很容易
it would be easy to believe that he was behind all this corruption.
但这些罪行都是我的
But these crimes were mine...
是我一人犯下的
and mine alone.
我现在知道不能再让我的罪行
And rather than let my misdeeds
以及我与集团犯罪的联♥系♥
and my connection to organized crime
将整个公♥司♥拖下水
taint the entire enterprise,
我当负起责任 退让一旁
I know now that it's my duty to step aside...
将四箭的所有权及全部的控制权
and pass along ownership and day-to-day control of Four Arrows
移交给一个知道如何运作赌场
to the one man who knows how to run the casino...
并会为了整个部落的利益
and will do so for the benefit of
去尽力工作的人
the whole tribe.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表