剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
要处理杀死我前夫的...
Something about a sheriff...
警长的案子
who shot my ex-husband.
你知道现在塔克也死了吧
You know that Tucker's dead now, too?
我听说了
I heard.
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
你为什么还在这里 艾利克斯
Why are you still here, Alex?
我只想再在这里待一会
I just wanted to spend a little time here.
这县里还是
You know, there are things about
有一些
this little town that...
我喜欢过的
I used to like.
我还知道新的继承人
Also occurred to me that the new executor
将继承巴罗的遗产
will be named who's gonna oversee Barlow's estate.
所以我希望他能
So I was hoping that he might be
多多考虑我的请求
a little more sympathetic to my request.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
你确定不想留下来吗
Are you sure you don't want to stay?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I'm, uh...
我和你前夫的梁子已经够多了
I'm in enough trouble with your ex-husband.
小维 你来干什么
Vic? What are you doing?
你不是应该在家里休息吗
Aren't you supposed to be home resting?
别跟我说这些
Don't start with me.
我必须要来
I had to come in.
我要证明沃特没有杀死那个混♥蛋♥律师
I got to prove that Walt didn't kill that asshole lawyer.
威尔金斯为什么在办这个案子
Why is Wilkins on this case?
镇长觉得让沃特调查塔克的凶案
I guess the mayor saw it as a conflict of interest
会有利益冲突
for Walt to investigate Tucker's murder.
我在
Yep. I'm here.
你在犯罪现场找到什么指纹了吗
Did you find any prints at the crime scene?
我们没时间查
We didn't have time to look.
说吧
Go ahead.
很好
Okay, perfect.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
听着 我找到了一个艾伦·奥布莱恩
Okay, look-- I found an Allen O'Brien
他可能是这个案子的嫌疑人
who's a possible suspect in this case.
我要去找他谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
你自己在这里没事吧
You're okay here?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
沃特 你在哪里
Walt, where are you?
我正在回警局
I'm heading back to the station.
小维 你为什么在无线电里
Vic, why are you on the radio?
你没去上班吧
You didn't go into work, did you?
我来了 你可以等下再吼我
I did, and you can yell at me about that later,
但现在你不能过来
but right now you can't come here.
威尔金斯警长在我们前门
Sheriff Wilkins is parked out front.
我觉得他想埋伏你
I think he's looking to ambush you.
沃特 喂
Walt? Hello?
我在
I'm here.
既然你在警局 帮我调查一下
As long as you're there, I need a background check
犹他州帕克城的艾利克斯·格雷汉姆
on an Alex Graham from Park City, Utah.
艾利克斯·格雷汉姆 他是谁
Alex Graham? Who's he?
女的 巴罗的前妻
She. Barlow's ex-wife.
她和塔克本来约好在他死的那天见面
She was supposed to meet with Tucker on the day he died.
根据她的描述 他们从未见过
According to her, they never met.
但是她突然出现在这里 现在他死了
Uh, but she showed up here out of the blue, and now he's dead.
你觉得也许她是凶手吗
You think maybe she's our guy?
她有确凿的动机
She had an ax to grind.
她不在巴罗的遗嘱里
She was cut out of Barlow's will.
查一查她什么时候到的
Check when she arrived
以及她打算什么时候飞走
and see when she's scheduled to fly out.
再调查她的电♥话♥记录
Then check her phone records
和她的经济状况
and her financial situation.
好 但你不准过来
Okay, but you cannot come here.
我不来 我得先找到我的不在场证明
I won't-- not till I have an alibi.
艾利克斯·格雷汉姆
Alex Graham.
艾利克斯·格雷汉姆
Alex Graham.
我在那段时间没见过你
I did not see you during that time.
-但你有我夜马的钥匙 -没错
- But you had the keys to my Bronco. - I did.
所以我不可能去别的地方
So I couldn't have gone anywhere.
除非你借了一辆车或叫了辆车
Unless you borrowed a car or took a taxi.
我只是在推测威尔金斯警长会怎么说
I am only projecting what Sheriff Wilkins would say.
你觉得是我杀了塔克·巴吉特吗
Do you think I killed Tucker Baggett?
是你吗
Do you?
沃特 你记得那晚的事吗
Walt, do you remember that night?
大部分
Most of it.
部分
Some of it.
断断续续
In parts.
你检查过你的枪了吗
Did you check your gun?
我不需要检查我的枪 亨利
I don't need to check my gun, Henry.
你在酒吧里看到我了
You saw me right out there.
我看到你坐下了 但后来 我出去了
I saw you sit down, but later, I went out.
怎么出去的 你的车都撞烂了
How? Your truck was totaled.
但如你所说 我有你的钥匙
Yes, but as you pointed out, I had your keys.
你开走了我的野马
You took my Bronco?
几晚前 一个打扮得很像赫克托的人
A few nights ago, a Silver Suburban
开着一辆银色皮卡
driven by a man dressed like Hector
把我和野马撞了出去
ran Nighthorse and I off the road.
那天晚上 我听说保留地又出现了一个赫克托
The other night, I heard of another Hector incident on the rez.
我必须得去看看 查清楚到底是谁假扮
I had to see if I could find out who is doing this.
你为什么现在才告诉我这些
Why are you just telling me about this now?
你最近要操心的事情够多了
You have had a lot on your mind lately.
亨利 真的还有一个赫克托吗
Henry, is there really another Hector,
还是说你只是想让我认为还有一个
or are you trying to make me think there is?
其实还是你
Is it still just you?
是你戴上面具 帮我杀了塔克吗
Did you put on a mask and go kill Tucker for me?
我的确帮你杀过我
I did shoot somebody for you once...
但这次不是
but not this time.
你什么时候为我杀过人
When did you shoot somebody for me?
你和加布 还有沃克·布朗宁在
When you were on the Crow rez with Gab...
克劳保留地的时候
and Walker Browning.
你打死了柴特·西米奇
You shot Trot Simic?
当时那感觉是唯一的选择
It seemed the only choice.
我想我是应该谢谢你了
I guess I should thank you.
我应该道歉
And I should apologize...
因为我无法给你提供证据
because I cannot supply you an alibi.
我只会让你看上去更加可疑
I will only make you look more guilty.
你已经在这里待了一个小时
You've been here over an hour.
-你想干什么 -我想找你老大谈谈
- What do you want? - I want to talk to your boss.
他没有杀死塔克·巴吉特
He didn't kill Tucker Baggett.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
因为当时我和他一起
Because I was with him.
你和他共度了一晚吗
You spent the night with him?
不
No.
我的房♥车停在他的小屋边
My RV is parked at his cabin.
那你是和他住在一起了
So you're living with him?
我要说的是
What I am saying...
他整晚都待在自己的屋子里
is that he was home all night at his cabin,
所以他不可能杀死塔克
so he couldn't have killed Tucker.
我会记下来的
Okay. I'll make a note of that.
怎么了
What?
你还有什么要告诉我的吗
Something else you want to tell me?
有
Yeah.
你在瞎晃悠
You're loitering.
忙着呢
Busy!
是我 沃特
It's me-- Walt.
进来
Get on in here.
看吧 我的一堆 一堆
Behold-- my millions and millions
又一堆的文件
and millions of sheets of paper.
你还在找安森·汉密尔顿的宝藏吗
Are you still looking for the Anson Hamilton treasure?
由于众所周知的原因 这暂时搁置
That all has been put on the proverbial back burner.
但你来不是为了讨论宝藏的
But you did not come here to talk about treasure.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表