剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
16支箭
16 arrows?
听上去好像是被科曼奇人杀的
Sounds like he was killed by Comanches.
不是科曼奇人
Not Comanches.
赫克托
Hector.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为那个家伙的皮肤上刻着"赫克托还活着"
Because "Hector Lives" Was carved into this guy's skin.
你建议我怎么做
What would you suggest I do?
加倍警卫
Double down on security?
事实上 我觉得你应该解散你的警卫
Actually, I think you should let your entire security team go.
-什么 -你我都知道
- What? - You and I both know
赫克托想找我们
that Hector is trying to get to us.
我觉得引诱他并抓住他的最好办法
I think the best way to lure him out and catch him
就是减少警备 呈现出无人保护的样子
is to drop the security detail and appear to be unprotected.
我们把沃特叫过来 暗中等待
We will have Walt here, lying in wait,
-等赫克托袭击... -好了
- and when Hector attacks... - Okay, hey.
先不提我...
Setting aside the fact that I'm...
我发现这个新的赫克托危险异常后
I'm not so interested in letting go of my security
并不是很想遣散我的警卫
when I find out this new Hector is more dangerous than ever,
我也不喜欢
I don't love the idea of
把我的生命交给沃特·朗迈尔
putting my life in Walt Longmire's hands.
他知道我要指证他
He knows I'm about to testify against him.
我觉得他没什么动机
I don't see a lot of incentive for him
要好好保护我
to be protecting me right now.
亨利
Henry.
这样吧
So you know,
如果你担心安全
for your own protection,
随时都可以来住我家
you're welcome to stay at my home anytime.
谢谢你的提议
Thank you for the offer.
但是我不能再躲躲藏藏了
But I cannot live my life in hiding anymore.
我没告诉你扎克的事
I didn't tell you about Zach
是因为我不知道投诉电♥话♥是他打的
'cause I didn't know it was him that called in the complaint.
我到了他租的那个房♥子才知道是他
I only knew once I went over to the house that he's renting.
我知道后 我没法打电♥话♥给你
Once I did know, I couldn't call you.
其实你可以
Actually, you could.
我有手♥机♥
I had a cellphone.
但我不行
Yeah, but I didn't.
能还给我了吗
Can I have it back?
为什么扎克认为他现在可以
Why does Zach now think he can call you
打电♥话♥给你汇报案子情报
with information about the case?
还好他打来了
Well, it's a good thing he did call.
不然我们不会知道还有谁
We wouldn't know anything about this guy
会来这幢房♥子
who still appears to be in the house.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
你们好 我...我只是在找我的朋友
Hey, now. I'm just-- I'm looking for my friend.
伊恩
Ian?
是的
Yeah.
你以为你能在抽屉里找到他吗
You think you're gonna find him in that drawer?
你其实在找什么
What are you really looking for?
好吧
All right.
你因为擅闯民宅被捕了
You're under arrest for breaking and entering!
我有钥匙 伊恩和我是商业伙伴
I have a key! Me and Ian are business partners.
弗格 把你的手♥机♥给我
Ferg, let me have your phone.
让我给你看看你的商业伙伴
Let me show you where your business partner is.
该死
Oh, shit.
还有人在找伊恩
Someone else was looking for Ian, too.
看起来他们先找到他了
Looks like they found him first.
他们会不会也在找你
Any chance they might be looking for you, as well?
你们...你们
You guys-- You guys--
你们得...你们得...你们得帮我
You gotta-- You gotta-- You gotta help me.
你们得保护我
You gotta protect me.
-你得开口说 -好吧 伊恩...
- You gotta start talking. - Okay. Ian, uh...
他 他偶尔会卖♥♥...
he'd, uh-- he'd sell the occasional, um...
毒品
Drug?
没错
Yeah.
也就是说你也是
Which means you, too, right?
你是商业伙伴
You're business partners.
我像...我是被动投资者
I'm like a-- I'm a passive investor.
-快点 你这是浪费时间 -我说的是真的
- Come on, you're wasting our time. - I'm telling you the truth!
-你想知道什么 -你在怕谁
- What do you wanna know? - Who are you scared of?
你觉得是谁杀的伊恩
Who do you think did this to Ian?
是那个该死的印第安人
It's that goddamn Indian!
我们就不该去保留地卖♥♥毒品的
We never should have started selling on the rez.
什么印第安人
What Indian?
他很蠢 个头很大
He was dumb. He was big.
他...几个星期前开始干预我们的生意
He-- He got all up in our shit a couple weeks ago.
他说我们要么开始卖♥♥他的东西
He said either we start pushing his product
然后我们得
and we start forking over,
给他分一大成红
like, a huge percentage of the profits,
不然...不然就别想在保留地卖♥♥扶贫
or-- or we're done selling on the rez.
-你们怎么说 -我们说...
- What did you say? - We just said--
我们说了大家都会说的话
We said what anybody would say.
我们说"滚吧 蠢酋长
We said, like, you know, "Screw you, Chief.
这是个自♥由♥的国度" 然后我们...我们不蠢
It's a free country." And we-- we're not stupid.
我们就把据点转移到伊恩的家 我们...
We-- We moved the operation to Ian's house, and we...
我们让保留地的客户到这里来
we told the rez customers to come here.
所以你们无视了那个印第安人
So you ignored the Indian?
我敢打赌他把我们的货也偷走了
I'll bet he stole the stash, too.
你在里面就是在找你们的海♥洛♥因♥吗
Is that what you were looking for inside, your heroin?
你能形容一下威胁你们的那个人吗
Can you describe the man who threatened you?
他戴着黑兜帽吗
Was he wearing a black hood?
不 我说了 他是个印第安人
No. I told you, he was an Indian.
是他吗
Is this him?
不 块头更大 更年轻
No. He's, uh, bigger, younger.
是他
That's him.
谢谢
Thank you.
亨利
Hey, Henry!
冷静点 德克探员 还记得我吗
Take it easy! Agent Decker, remember?
夏安的
From Cheyenne?
-抱歉 我不知道是你 -所以你就拔枪吗
- Sorry. I did not know it was you. - So you pull a gun?
这反应也太紧张了
That's kind of an intense response.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yes.
我没事
I am fine.
抱歉吓了你一跳
Yeah, sorry I caught you by surprise.
我让你的酒保关了门后让我待在这里
I got your bartender to let me stay behind after she closed up.
警徽的力量
Power of the badge, right?
-我知道了 -我明白你为什么这么一惊一乍
- I see. - I get it, why you're jumpy, though.
你和夜马先生
Ever since you and Mr.Nighthorse
因为玛拉基的事来找我之后
came to see us about that Malachi guy,
我们一直在调查他
we've been looking into him, and, uh...
看起来是个坏家伙
seems like a pretty bad character.
我的队伍和我一直在查
So, my team and I, we've been looking into
你们的两套账目
these two sets of books you have for this place,
我们想弄清楚一些事
and we just need to clarify a few things.
你连夜赶来 说明这事非常重要
It must be important if it cannot wait until the morning.
没错
Actually, it is.
我觉得我们快找到他了
I think we're pretty close to finding him.
玛拉基
Malachi?
他在哪里
Where is he?
恐怕我现在没法告诉你
I'm afraid I can't tell you that.
卡托莉 没事吧 泰特出什么事了吗
Catori, is everything okay? Did something happen to Tate?
如果我不做些什么 他会死的
He's gonna die if I don't do something.
我不能就这样坐视不理
And I can't stand by and let that happen.
我不知道我们能做什么
I just don't know what else we can do.
-我们已经告诉过他的父母 -我想要法♥院♥传票
- We've already informed the parents. - I want to get a court order
依法将他从家里接出来
and have him legally removed from his home.
我想亲自监护他
I want to take custody of him myself.
-卡托莉 不行 -只是暂时监护
- Catori, you can't. - Just temporary custody.
只要让他能得到治疗活下来
Just enough for him to get the treatment he needs to stay alive.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me do this?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表