剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, I've read up on trigger-happy Walt Longmire.
这种家早晚会惹上大事
That is the kind of man who winds up mixed into a new bridge.
我见过上百个像他这样的警♥察♥
I've seen hundreds of cops like him--
只求一死的家伙
guys with a death wish.
你没必要跟他一起被拖下水
There's no need for you to go down with him.
好了 首先 沃特是我所知的最棒的警♥察♥
Okay, first of all, Walt is the best cop that I have ever known.
其次
And, second,
没有上百个我们这样的警♥察♥
there aren't hundreds of us.
特拉华州这样大小的县只配备了我们三位警♥察♥
There's three of us for a county the size of Delaware,
而我们这里却有大城市里的那些犯罪活动
and we got big-city crime here.
这里有凶杀案和毒品案件 而且现在
We got homicides and drugs, and right now,
沃特需要我协助他处理爱尔兰黑帮的问题
Walt needs me to help him deal with the Irish mob.
爱尔兰黑帮在东部 小维
The Irish mob is back east, Vic.
实际上 显然印第安赌场给的钱
Actually, it turns out that Indian casino money pays better
-比蒙面抢劫来的还要多 所以 -好极了
- than running numbers in the hood, so... - Great.
如果工作如此危险和困难
If it's so dangerous and difficult,
他有没有给你涨工资 有跟你提过升职吗
has he ever given you a raise, ever talked promotion?
我打赌肯定没有 你知道为什么吗
I'm betting not. You know why?
就像你说的 局里就三个人
Like you said, it's a three-man department.
你唯一的有可能去的就是他现在这个位置
The only place for you to go is into his chair
或者 更有可能 是去停尸房♥
or, more likely, into the morgue,
而这是我无法接受的
and I won't stand for it.
你中枪了 看在上帝的份上
You got shot, for God's sake.
你为什么还留在这里
Why are you still here?
听着 有个
Listen, there--
有个新的新成立的警♥察♥社区关系局
there's a new police-community relations bureau
手握大量资金预算正在招聘人员
staffing up with a lot of money-- a lot.
如果你能去费城上班那简直就太棒了
It would be so great to have you back in Philly.
如果你做出了更明智的选择 那就不算放弃
Hey, it's not giving up if you're making a smarter choice.
你说得没错 警长
You were right, Sheriff.
德克探员不见了
Agent Decker is gone.
他最后一次使用信♥用♥卡♥
He last used his credit card
是几天前在城里的一家汉堡店
a couple days ago at a burger joint in town.
一位女服务生说他和
A waitress said he was there
一位符合你对谢恩·马登描述的人在一起
with a guy who matches your description of Shane Muldoon.
然后 德克把钱包
And then, Decker dumped his wallet
和手♥机♥扔在了洗手间后便消失了
and his cellphone in the men's room and disappeared.
知道他可能会去哪里吗
Any idea where he might've gone?
不知道 你呢
No. How 'bout you?
你的三人行动小组
Your little three-man operation
似乎掌握的答案比整个联调局还要多
seems to have more answers than the entire FBI.
实际上 有一个人
Actually, there is someone
或许能帮助我们找到他
who might be able to help us find him--
-叫玛拉基·斯特兰德 -他是谁
- Malachi Strand. - Who's that?
他是位前部落警长以及赌场安全主管
He's a former Tribal Police chief and head of Casino Security.
同时还是海♥洛♥因♥毒贩
Also a heroin dealer
以及试图谋杀我最好朋友的嫌犯
and the man who tried to murder my best friend.
-我的老天 -他现在躲着
- Jesus. - He's in hiding.
你们在夏安保留区的同事一直在找他
Your guys in Cheyenne have been looking for him.
没透露多少他们手头的信息给我
Haven't shared much of what they know with me.
或许从东海岸
Well, maybe a hot shot from
派来的精英能让他们开口
the East Coast can get them to loosen their lips.
让我看看能查出些什么来
Let me see what I can find out.
听着不错
Sounds good.
联调局那边你有听说什么吗
Did you hear from the FBI?
刚电♥话♥里就是他们
That was them.
那么
So, um...
一切都还好吗
is everything okay?
你 你今天早上没来
You-- You weren't here this morning.
是的
Yeah, um...
崔维斯消失了 不辞而别 所以
Travis disappeared, just took off without a word, so...
你去找他了吗
Were you out looking for him?
没 没有 其实我去参加了一个互助疗程
No. No, I-I was actually at a, uh, therapy session.
不 不是关于崔维斯
Not-- Not about Travis.
是为一群失去了孩子的人
it's grief counseling
准备的悲伤辅♥导♥互助会
for-- for a bunch of people who lost babies.
我大概应该中枪了之后立即就去
I probably should've gone right after the shooting.
大多数警局会这么要求 但
Most police departments would've required it, but...
是的
Right.
这是好事
Well, that's a good thing.
不 不 并 并不是 这是
No, no, it-- it wasn't. It was...
一些人已经
Some of these people have been
参加疗程超过一年了 而他们依然
in there for over a year, and they're still...
还是完全支离破碎的样子
...just total wrecks.
你知道吗 我完全不认为
You know, I-I don't think that
说出那些痛苦的经历实在帮助他们
talking about it is-- is helping them at all.
这
It...
我不想自己一整年也是那个样子
I-I don't want that to be me in a year.
我决不能变成都不能
I can't not be able to look at
看一眼猫头鹰宝宝的样子
a damn baby owl.
我
I...
我不能像这样止步不前
I can't get stuck like this.
我撑不过去的 你知道吗 我 我
I won't make it, you know? I-- I...
我觉得自己不够坚强 熬不过这道坎 沃特
I don't think I'm strong enough to get through this, Walt.
你可以的 小维
You are, Vic.
你够坚强
You are strong enough.
相信我
Trust me--
说出心里的痛苦并非对所有人适用
talking isn't for everybody.
或许你只是需要 放空一下思绪
Maybe you just need to... get out of your head for a bit.
你有没有听说过 奔跑战鹰挑战赛
You ever hear of the, um, the Running Eagle Challenge?
那不是个孩子们参加的狂飙挑战赛
Isn't that like a rez race for kids?
不 不 更像是个 女性版铁人三项
No, no, it's more like a, well, a triathlon for women.
我只是觉得参加一下♥体♥能挑战
I just think a physical challenge
或许现在对于你来说要更好一些
might be better for you right now.
有时候 如果身体先往前冲了
Sometimes, if the body leads,
思绪和心灵会跟随
well, the mind and heart will follow.
所以 怎么 像是个
So, what, like a-- a...
游泳 骑行 以及跑步 或者
swimming, biking, and running, or...?
比赛内容有跑步
Well, there's-- there's running,
和皮划艇 以及骑马
and there's canoeing, and there's horseback riding.
我可以参加其中一项
Um, I can do one of those things.
这总归还是个挑战赛 可不简单
Well, it's a challenge. It's not supposed to be easy.
我能拒绝吗
Can I say "No"?
不行
No.
-喂 -如果你要一直盯着我的话
- Hello? - If you're gonna keep watching me,
你不如直接进屋好了
you might as well just do it from in here.
-嗨 -进来吧
- Hi. - Come on in.
我是说 反正你也没打扰到什么
I mean, it's not like you're interrupting anything.
我就只是坐在这里 生闷气
I'm just sitting here, sulking.
你知道的 你失去了所有财产 这很糟糕
Well, you know, you lose all that money, it's-- it sucks.
并不是因为钱
Well, it's not really about the money.
我是说 部分是因为钱 但还有其他原因
I mean, it's kind of about the money, but it's more.
我不知道 我只是 我不认为我可以
I don't know. I just-- I don't think it's possible to get past
在那个小男孩的遭遇这件事上翻篇
what happened to that little boy.
不管我怎样努力 不管我有多想
No matter how hard I try, no matter how much I want to,
我不知道当夏安族人是怎样的感受 你知道吗
I don't know what it's like to be Cheyenne, you know?
我不知道他们需要什么
I don't know what they need
因为我没有与他们感同身受同一段历史
because I don't share their history.
我的意思是
Well, I mean...
你可以去了解他们
you can get to know them.
给你自己点时间
Just give yourself some time.
我不知道这是否取决于我
I don't know if that's up to me.
我不知道他们会不会给我时间
I don't know if they'll give me time.
老天 你知道那种
God, do you know what it's like
你觉得自己终于找到可以为之奋斗的使命
to think you've finally found your calling,
然后紧接着便意识到这个世界不想让你
and then realize that the world's not gonna
追寻这份使命的感觉吗
let you follow it?
是的 知道 实际上
Yeah. Yeah, actually, uh...
我真的知道
...I do.
你真的非常喜欢当警♥察♥ 对吗
You really love being a cop, don't you?
没错
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表