剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
不想再失去我们孩子的心情
not wanting to lose any more of our children.
没错 所以我要尽快向部落法庭
Exactly, which is why I'm trying to get this case
呈交这个案子...
in front of the Tribal Courts as soon as possible--
希望明天可以
tomorrow, hopefully.
凯迪 我觉得你不明白部落法庭是怎么样的
Cady, I do not think you understand how the Tribal Courts work.
能在一个月能呈交就已经很幸运了
You will be lucky to get in front of them in a month.
但是一个孩子的生命有危险
But a child's life is at stake.
而你是白人
And you are white.
如果你想尽快让法官知道这件事
If you want a judge to hear this case quickly,
你需要部落理事会的帮助
you are going to need the help of the Tribal Council.
好吧
Okay.
我要怎么做
How do I do that?
你认识一个在理事会能帮你的人
Well, you do know somebody on the council who could help you.
-是吗 -不久之前
- I do? - Not too long ago,
你还用一根大棍子
you were beating him about
打他的头和肩膀
the head and shoulders with a large stick.
好
Okay.
扎克记录下来的
So, of the 30 cars that Zach
30辆去过伊恩·惠特莫尔家的车中
identified in front of Ian Whitmore's house,
有25辆注册在保留地居民名下
25 of them are registered to people on the rez.
你听起来很有偏见
You sound judgy.
什么 不 我只是在数
What? No, no. I'm just counting.
只是...事实
Just... fact.
我觉得这是其中一辆
I think that's one of the cars.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我记得看到有一辆是蓝色奥斯莫比
I remember a description of a blue Oldsmobile.
就是这个 蓝色奥斯莫比
Yeah, there it is: blue Oldsmobile.
车牌号♥一样吗
Is it the same license plate?
我不知道 调头看看
I don't know. Flip around. Let's see.
好吧
All right.
该死
Oh, shit.
没有车牌
No license plate.
那是违法的
Well, that's illegal.
我觉得那可能是我们要找的人
I think that might be one of our guys.
夜马先生 你记得这个保险钢贴纸吗
Mr. Nighthorse, do you recognize this bumper sticker?
我记得
Yes, I do.
这些保险杠贴纸
These were bumper stickers
不要赌场
是用来抵♥制♥你建造的赌场 对吗
designed to oppose the building of your casino, correct?
-是的 -你能告诉法庭
- Yes. - Would you tell the court
是谁设计并分发这些保险杠贴纸的吗
who designed and distributed these bumper stickers?
-玛莎·朗迈尔 -被告的妻子
- Martha Longmire. - The wife of the defendant?
没错
That's right.
所以沃特不是很喜欢你
So, Walt's not a fan.
我想不是
I guess not.
事实上
In fact,
沃特·朗迈尔在和你的赌场之争中落败后
when Walt Longmire lost the battle against your casino,
他是不是对你进行了一系列骚扰
did he not begin a campaign of harassment against you?
反对 这和巴罗·康纳利之死
Objection! What does any of this have to do
有什么关系
with the wrongful death of Barlow Connally?
我们等了好几天
We waited more than a couple of days
查清楚塔克·巴吉特之死的真♥相♥
to get to the bottom of the murder of Tucker Baggett.
我们可以慢慢等毕夏普先生说到重点
We can wait a touch longer for Mr. Bishop to get to his point.
无效
Overruled.
我要说的很简单
My point is simple.
沃特朗迈尔得不到他想要的东西时
When Walt Longmire doesn't get what he wants,
他就会增大压力
he increases the pressure.
夜马先生 过去五年里 朗迈尔警长
Now, Mr. Nighthorse, isn't it true that over the past five years,
是否对你进行了16次问询
Sheriff Longmire has officially questioned you 16 times?
-其实是17次 -不好意思
- 17, actually. - Oh, yes. My mistake.
不是16次 而是17次
Not 16, but 17 times.
这些问询有哪几次
And how many of those times
最后变成逮捕或定罪
have resulted in an arrest or conviction?
都没有
None.
-没错 -沃特·朗迈尔的这些指控
- That's right. - And when Walt Longmire couldn't get
都站不住脚时
any of these charges to stick,
他甚至持枪 指控你
he went so far as to accuse you, at gunpoint,
不仅杀了他的警官 还杀了他的妻子
of killing not only his deputy, but also his wife.
是吗
Yes?
-持枪 -是不是 先生
- The gunpoint-- - Yes or no, sir.
是的
Yes.
老实说 夜马先生
Frankly, Mr. Nighthorse,
如果朗迈尔先生
I'm concerned for your life
不马上上交♥警♥徽和枪 我很担心你的安全
if Mr. Longmire isn't stripped of his badge and gun immediately.
没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
等一下 米尔格罗姆先生
hang on a second there, Mr. Milgrom.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么回事
What just happened?
我觉得12号♥陪审员给法官递了一张纸条
I think juror number 12 has written a note for the judge.
太好了
Great.
山姆·普迪特
Sam Poteet.
很快就能知道
I guess we're about to find out
他为什么要当陪审员了
why he wanted to be on this jury.
凯迪 你来干什么
Uh, Cady. What are you doing here?
如果我们要开听证会
If we're gonna get a hearing, we need to make an appeal
今天下午就得向部落理事会提交申请
in front of the Tribal Council this afternoon.
但首先 你得先把你的房♥子整理好
But first, we have to get your house ready
对付儿童署的检查
for Child Inspection Services.
你的烟雾报♥警♥器
Do you have batteries in
或者一氧化碳检测仪都有电池吗
your smoke alarms or carbon monoxide detectors?
我没有烟雾报♥警♥器或一氧化碳检测仪
I don't have smoke alarms or carbon monoxide detectors.
-没事 因为我有 -好吧
- That's okay, because I do. - Oh. Okay.
猜猜谁赢了
Guess who won that round.
-你吗 -不是
- You? - No.
法官决定如果陪审员发现律师忽略的点
The judge decided that the jurors can submit written questions
可以提交手写的问题
if they feel there's something an attorney is overlooking.
他会念出山姆·普迪特的问题
He's gonna read Sam Poteet's question.
我会想办法搞到山姆的通话和邮件记录
I'm gonna try to get access to Sam's phone and e-mail records
证明他和夜马其实有联♥系♥
to prove that he and Nighthorse have been in communication.
夜马先生 12号♥陪审员有两个问题
Mr. Nighthorse, I have a two-part question from juror number 12.
"夜马先生是否和原告
"Was Mr. Nighthorse in business
巴罗·康纳利有业务往来"
with the plaintiff, Barlow Connally?"
我有
Yes, I was.
"基于此回答 是不是巴罗先生和赌场的关系
"Given that, did Barlow's association with the casino
让他成为了朗迈尔警长的目标"
make him a target for Sheriff Longmire?"
-不 -不是吗
- No. - No?
为什么
Why not?
因为警长根本不知道
Because the sheriff had no idea
巴罗和赌场有关
that Barlow was even involved in the casino.
巴罗借给我的钱是保密的
Barlow's loans to me were kept confidential.
你怎么知道沃特·朗迈尔不知道
How do you know Walt Longmire didn't know?
因为是巴罗告诉我的
Because Barlow told me.
他也想借助我的赌场
He wanted to take advantage of
吸引的游客小赚一笔
the influx of tourists that my casino would bring.
但是他不想让沃特发现他的长远目标
But he never wanted Walt to find out his long-term plans,
因为事实上 巴罗就是想毁掉沃特
because, in fact, Barlow was angling to ruin Walt.
他想夺走他的地
He wanted to take away his land
然后用来建造他策划已久的发展计划
and turn it into this massive development project he'd cooked up.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
吸引新游客的是你
You're the one with all the new customers.
这其实是你的计划吗
Was this actually your plan?
不
No.
我从来没同意过巴罗的计划
I was never okay with Barlow's agenda,
我没有参与过
and I did not participate in it.
我们说过
As we've talked about,
我和警长有过过节
I've had more than my share of run-ins with the sheriff.
然而本质上
But, ultimately...
我认为沃特·朗迈尔是个可敬的人
I believe Walt Longmire is an honorable man.
我不会为了一些利益而毁掉一个人的
And I'm not about to destroy a man's name and livelihood
名誉和一生
for the sake of making a profit.
说实话 我对白人夺走那些人的土地
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表