剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你说你需要帮助是吗
You said you needed help?
赫克托
Hector?
真的很严重
You weren't kidding.
你看着状况可不怎么好
You don't look so good.
我感觉恶心
I feel nauseous.
这是因为脱水
That's the dehydration.
脱水很严重时 你就会肌肉痉挛
When it gets really bad, you'll get muscle spasms.
你会心跳加速 视线模糊
Your heart will start to race, and your vision will get blurry.
那时你就会知道 你完蛋了
And that's when you'll know you're screwed.
还会更糟吗
It gets worse?
总是会有更糟的时候
It can always get worse.
你发生的事我很对不起 赫克托
I am sorry for what happened to you, Hector.
你说什么对不起
Why are you sorry?
我让你卷入了复杂的事情里
I got you involved in something complicated.
我害你被杀
I got you killed.
不对
Nah.
我选择了在刀尖上讨生活 站熊
I chose a violent line of work, Standing Bear.
因剑而生 因剑而死
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
希腊的诗人及悲剧作家
从没想过你会引用埃斯库罗斯的句子
I never thought I would hear you quote Aeschylus.
谁是埃斯库罗斯
Who's Aeschylus?
我是从李尔·韦恩的歌♥里听来的
I heard that in a Lil Wayne song.
我要死了吗
Am I going to die?
当然
Sure.
但不是今天
But not today.
赫克托 你要去哪儿
Hector. Where are you going?
你需要帮助
You needed help.
我帮了你
I helped.
赫克托
Hector!
赫克托
Hector.
赫克托
Hector!
你好
Yeah. Hi.
我是阿布萨罗卡县的朗迈尔警长
This is, uh, Sheriff Longmire, Absaroka County.
我需要请你帮我追踪一个电♥话♥号♥码
I, uh, I need you to, uh, trace a phone number for me.
一部手♥机♥
A cellphone.
好的
Yeah.
我觉得这没什么大不了的
I don't understand what the big deal is.
去问她就好了
Just ask her already.
我们才刚约会没几天
We've only been dating for a little while.
我感觉这样有点越界了
I feel like it'd be overstepping.
这怎么能算是越界呢
How is that overstepping?
她一直在照顾那位保安 尽她的职责
She has been taking care of the guard, doing her job.
你只是去问问 看保安有没有跟她说什么
You are just checking to see if he has told her anything
还没告诉过我们的枪击案的事
about the shooting he hasn't told us.
你又没让她去说谎
You're not asking her to lie.
我这是让她违反医护协议
I'd be asking her to betray a confidence.
她会丢了工作的
She could lose her job.
如果我们找不到牛仔比尔
Well, if we don't find Cowboy Bill,
沃特也会丢工作
Walt could lose his.
做你认为正确的事 好吗
Do whatever you think is right, all right?
我只是不愿去想 要是市长辞了沃特
I'd just hate to think that if the mayor gets Walt fired,
而我本可以做些事来避免 我会有多难过
there's something I could have done to prevent that.
你好 我是朗迈尔警长
Yeah. Sheriff Longmire.
好的 稍等
Uh-huh. Hold on.
请讲
Go ahead.
我的天
Oh, my--
早上好
Morning.
-觉得你可能想要有人来接 -你人真好
- Thought you might want a pick-me-up. - Aww, you're so sweet.
没有 我还想跟你道歉
No, I just also wanted to say sorry
我最近可能有些疏远你
if I've been a little, uh, distant.
你昨晚可没有疏远我
You weren't distant last night.
今晚可能就会了
Well, I might be tonight.
这整件牛仔比尔的事
I've been under a lot of pressure
让我最近压力非常大
with this whole Cowboy Bill thing.
你为什么会有压力
Why are you under pressure?
我是说我们都有压力
I mean, we all are.
钱伯斯先生有跟你们说什么有用的消息吗
Um, did Mr. Chambers give you anything useful?
没有 可他真的是我们唯一的线索
No. And he's really our only lead.
这可太难受了
That's a bummer.
是啊
Yeah.
你有没有听到什么...
If you hear anything...
我怎么会听到什么呢
Why would I hear anything?
我是说 要是你在钱伯斯先生的病房♥里
Well, I mean, you know, if you are in Mr. Chambers' room
听到他说了什么 或是有跟他交谈
and you hear him say anything or you make conversation...
你知道我不能这么做
Um, you know I can't do that.
说实话 你让我做这种事
And, honestly, it kind of creeps me out a little
有点吓到我了
that you're even asking me to.
吓到你了 不不 梅格
Creeps you out? No. No, Meg.
我没有要求你去做任何不道德的事
I'm not asking you to do anything unethical.
当然有 你现在就在这么做呢
You totally are. That's exactly what you're doing.
好吧
Okay.
我没想到事情有这么严重
I didn't think it'd be such a big deal.
你之前也这么做过 你给了我莫纳汉医生
I mean, you did it before, when you gave me the name
病人的名字
of Dr. Monaghan's patient.
那时有人性命垂危 好吗
Somebody's life was at stake, okay?
我要是知道你会拿这件事来指责我
If I had known you were gonna hold it over my head,
我告诉你之前可能就会多想两遍了
I might have thought twice before I did.
你一个人吗
You alone?
我好像听到了另一辆车
Thought I heard another car.
没有 就我一个人
No. It's just me.
好吧
All right.
给我吧
Hand it over.
大流士 其实 在我们...
Well, Darius, actually, before we, uh--
在我给你东西之前 我们得谈谈
I give you anything, we have to talk.
为什么
Why?
不如我先告诉你 我是你的律师
Let me start by saying that I'm your lawyer,
所以我们谈论的所有事我都会完全保密
so anything that we talk about stays in complete confidence.
你跟我说的话我不能告诉任何人
I can't tell anyone what you say to me.
这叫做律师-当事人特权
It's something called attorney-client privilege.
是 我听说过
Yeah. I heard of that.
我想问问你亨利·站熊的事
So I wanted to ask you about Henry Standing Bear.
除了我的钱 我什么事都不想谈
I don't want to talk about nothing but my money.
说实话 我其实连钱的事都不想谈
To be honest, I don't even want to talk about that.
把钱给我 你就可以走了
Just hand it over, and you can be on your way.
关于这个 我...
About that, I, um...
你没有拿钱来
You don't have it.
你就是想引我出来见你
You're just here to smoke me out.
没有 大流士 我发誓
No. No, Darius, I-- I swear.
把钱给我 婊♥子♥
Give me my money, bitch!
你再多走一步试试
Don't take another step.
爸爸
Dad?
离我女儿远点 大流士
Step away from my daughter, Darius.
爸爸 你来这儿干什么
Dad, what are you doing here?
没事的 凯迪
It's all right, Cady.
我只是需要问大流士几个问题
I just need to ask Darius here a few questions.
我就知道不该相信你
I knew I shouldn't trust you.
你们白人都说是来帮忙的
All you white people say you're here to help,
但其实你们只是来监视我们的
but really, you're just here spying for the man.
大流士 你一定要相信我 我完全不知道
Darius, you have to believe me, I had no idea--
我不是个白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
我知道朗迈尔警长在他女儿出现
I know when Sheriff Longmire shows up
五分钟后现身 这可不是巧合
five minutes after his daughter, that ain't no coincidence.
她不知道我来这儿 大流士
She didn't know I was here, Darius.
我跟踪了她的手♥机♥
I traced her phone.
我还知道 我们在保留区内
I also know that we're on the rez,
你俩谁都没有任何办法来阻止我
and neither of you can do a damn thing to stop me
走出这扇门
from walking out the door.
不如你告诉我亨利在哪儿
Why don't you tell me where Henry is?
我都不确定我认识个叫亨利的
I'm not sure I know a Henry.
但我知道你不会朝我开枪
I do know you're not gonna shoot me--
你现在可是麻烦缠身呢
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表