剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
谢谢
Well, I appreciate that.
但这是我的命令
But it's my call.
你要是不想 就自己去当警长
And if you don't like it... you can run for sheriff.
牌子挂好了
Sign's back up.
又浪费了一个小时
That was a waste of an hour.
其实也就花了三刻钟
Actually, it just took me 45 minutes.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
I don't think so.
扎克 我...我得向你道歉
Zach, I think, um, I need to apologize to you.
道什么歉
What for?
我当时不该亲你
I never should have kissed you.
这举动太蠢了 因为我俩不可能有未来
It was stupid because there's-- there's no future for us.
绝不是因为我不喜欢你
Um, and it's not because I don't like you.
只是我...
Uh, it's just that I can't get--
只是我不想又被困在怀俄明
I can't get trapped here in Wyoming again,
为了天晓得会不会成的事
pursuing something that may or may not happen.
-坎迪 -你值得拥有更好的
- Cady... - You deserve to get what you want, okay?
-好 -我也是
- Okay. - And I think I do, too.
本来法学院一毕业我就该走了的
I-- You know, I-I was supposed to move right after law school.
然后我妈病了 就暂时先不走了
Then my mom got sick, and I put it off.
然后我爸又惹了一身麻烦
And then my-- my dad was such a mess
我也没法抛下他不管
that I couldn't leave him.
然后遇到了前男友
And there was a guy.
现在在这个法律援助中心 也要崩了
And now there's this legal aid center, which is falling apart.
我...
And I--
我总是被耽搁 留在了这
I've always had a reason to stay here,
到最后总是一无所获
and it's always left me stranded with nothing.
我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
我只是害怕最后也和你不了了之
I'm just too afraid to-- to do that with you again.
我姓什么
What's my last name?
-你说什么 -我名字
- What? - My name.
我叫扎克 姓什么呢
It's, uh, it's Zach... what?
-贝尔... -赫夫林
- Bell... - It's Heflin.
-好吧 -赫夫林
- Okay. - It's Heflin.
好吧
I was-- Okay.
-好了 -抱歉
- All right. - I'm really sorry.
不必道歉
No, no, no. Don't be.
你懂我意思了吧
That's my point. Okay?
我们几乎不了解对方 也没什么黑历史
We barely know each other. We don't have a history.
所以也不必担心未来怎么样
I'm not gonna worry about a future.
-好吧 -懂了吧
- Okay. - Okay?
-嗯 -没事的
- Yeah. - It's fine.
没事的
It's all right.
我有点尴尬
I'm a little embarrassed.
你亲我的时候
I mean, you know, I clearly,
我确实是对你动了感情
struck a nerve when I let you kiss me, so...
-原来是这样 -就是这样
- Oh, is that what happened? - That's what happened.
我还是想着得离开阿布萨罗卡
I still think that I have to leave Absaroka.
可全世界都喊着别让我这么做
The universe is not just telling me to. It's screaming it.
所以你...
So, are you, uh...
现在还想走吗
are you gonna leave right this second?
-不走了 -那就好
- No. - That's good.
猫头鹰是死亡之地的信使
Owls are messengers from the land of the dead.
它们不来找你是好事
It's good they stopped visiting you.
说明那些与人间接通的灵魂
It means whatever spirit was trying to communicate...
不再担心你了
ain't so worried about you anymore.
那可真是太好了
Well, that's good to know.
没想到你还是不相信我
I can't believe you don't trust me.
我不相信很多人
Well, I don't trust a whole lot of people.
再说了
And...
你也确实 半路抛弃了
besides, you did leave me and Henry
我和亨利还不给水喝
in the middle of nowhere without water.
等等 我只说过我带你去找他
Hang on. I told you I'd tell you where to find him.
可从没说过要帮你把他带走
I never told you I'd help you get him out of there.
那你这次没跟我说什么
What are you not gonna tell me this time?
没什么
Nothing.
我毕生都在
You know, I've spent my life
学习如何嗅探谎言 玛丽莲
learning how to sniff out a lie, Marilyn.
所以你到底为什么突然就想赶走玛拉基
So why do you really want to get rid of Malachi all of a sudden?
也不知道为什么
For some reason or other,
他就非说我杀了他手下
he seems to think I shot some of his guys.
你杀了吗
Didn't you?
当然 原本他并不知情
Sure. But he didn't know that.
直到他比对了我卖♥♥给他的麋鹿体内的子弹
Until he compared a bullet from the elk I sold him
和他手下♥体♥内的子弹
to the bullets he pulled out of his men.
从那之后 他和他手下就一直想干掉我
Ever since then, him and his guys have been tryin' to kill me.
所以你想让我先逮捕他
And you want me to arrest him first.
而这不就是你想要干的吗
Which is what you want to do anyway, right?
双赢
So... win-win.
财政透明化当然是好事 雅各
I appreciate the fiscal transparency, Jacob,
可我又不懂会计
but I am not an accountant.
我知道看起来很复杂归根结底
Yeah, I know it looks complicated, but at the end of the day,
运营赌场其实和你家酒吧别无二致
running a casino's not that different from your business.
只不过规模不同罢了
It just operates on a different scale.
来我酒吧的人可不会一下午就把养老金输光
People do not lose their pensions in an afternoon at my bar.
反正
Yeah, but, you know,
只要你能好好看一下
if you just take the time to look it over, just...
我需要你的帮助
I need somebody in my corner.
不能让这儿就此关门
We can't just let the place go under.
我承认 我走过捷径
I admit, I took a few shortcuts.
可那是我心急
But I've been in a hurry.
我急着想让这儿的人
I've been pushing to get to the point where
能够积极接受赌场的存在
the casino's positive impact on the community becomes sustainable.
夜马先生 你得来看一下
Mr. Nighthorse, I think you'd better come check this out.
一批荷官聚在赌场大门口
A handful of the dealers stood up in the middle of the floor
-要求罢♥工♥ -说原因了吗
- and announced a walkout. - Did they say why?
他们说你挪用了赌场的利润来保释你自己
They said you stole the casino's profits to post your own bail.
亨利
Henry.
你还跟谁说了
Did you tell somebody else about that?
我没说
I did not.
这下惨了
This is not good.
鱼鹰最近好吗
How is the osprey?
亨利
Henry?
挺好的
He's fine.
你怎么猜出我们的代号♥了
How'd you finally decide which of us was which?
就刚才
Just now.
你是老鹰
You're the eagle.
因为你想要捉大鱼
'Cause you're willing to go for the big fish.
小心点
Be careful.
有时候这鱼可能太大了
Sometimes the fish is too big.
老鹰叼不走
The eagle can't carry it.
可他又迫切想要这条鱼 拒不松口
But he wants that fish so much, he won't let go
于是就被拖入了水中
and gets pulled under the water.
许多老鹰就此淹没
Lots of eagles drown.
你觉得我也会这样
You think that's gonna happen to me?
但愿不会
I hope not.
可他们人太多
But there's lots of them.
我们只有俩人
Just two of us.
你肯的话
If you'd rather,
给我画张地图 然后你就可以回去了
you can just draw me a map, head back to your camp.
我没地方可以回去了
There's no camp to go back to.
都被他们一锅端了
They burned it to the ground.
等等
Wait.
-你听到了吗 -没有
- You hear that? - No.
你听
Listen.
你是谁
Who are you?
玛拉基在哪
Where's Malachi?!
四箭 一骗
Four Arrows, one crook!
静一静
Listen up!
安静一下听我说
I need you to listen to me!
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表