剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
was when you took me to Pagosa Springs.
我们没什么钱
We didn't have any money.
我妈妈在杂货店尽心尽力地工作
My mom worked herself to the bone at the grocery store.
她宁愿带我去打猎
She would take me hunting,
也不愿意带我去领什么救济品
rather than ever have to accept any kind of handout.
那是萨维奇99
That's a Savage 99.
还有弹壳计数器和施纳贝尔前托
With the shell counter and the schnabel forestock.
-真漂亮 -现在没有这样子的了
- Oh, that's beautiful. - They don't make 'em like that anymore.
这是我外公的枪
That's my grandpa's gun.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, damn it! - What?
她藏了一些筹码
She's hiding chips.
所以她才不肯换上她的睡衣
That's why she wouldn't undress for her nap.
我和部落警♥察♥达成的协议是
The agreement I made with the Tribal Police
我得把所有筹码还给赌场
is that I have to take all the chips back to the casino.
我知道
I know.
一切都会好的
Hey, everything's gonna be all right.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
真的很难承受
Whew. It's a lot, you know?
有你这样在我身边真是太好了
It's just, it's so nice to have someone like you,
你在乎我
who cares about me.
我只是...
And I just...
我不想搞砸
I don't want to mess it up.
你不会搞砸的
You're not messing anything up.
我希望我们俩一起出现
I hope the two of us showing up together
不会让他们误解
does not send the wrong message.
我不希望联调局认为我们串通说法
I do not want the FBI to think we are coordinating our stories.
不管我们怎么说 他们只会觉得印第安人撒谎
No matter what we say, they'll just assume the Indians are lying.
要来点吗
You want some?
确定吗 到夏安还要好几小时
You sure? It's hours to Cheyenne.
我更喜欢多滋乐
I am more of a Twizzler man.
亨利
Oh, Henry.
你知道
You know...
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我不该把你牵扯进我和玛拉基的协议中
I shouldn't have involved you in my dealings with Malachi.
你为我的错误而付出了代价
You were punished for my mistake.
我能拿他怎么办
What could I do with that guy?
我当时能怎么办
I mean, what could I do?
只能放逐他 或者杀了他
It was banish him or kill him.
还有第三种选择
There was a third choice.
什么
What?
像我们现在这样 将他交给联调局
What we are doing now-- turning him over to the FBI.
但是联调局会怀疑你和他传统
But then the Feds might have suspected you of colluding with him.
现在还是会这么觉得
They still might.
太好了
Wonderful. Yeah, yeah.
到时候见 过几周吧
I'll see you guys here, what, in another couple weeks or so?
-好 听起来不错 -好
- All right, sounds good. - Okay.
小维
Vic.
你不该下床的
You really shouldn't be out of bed.
看来你听说了
So you heard, then?
是的
I did.
我真的很遗憾
I was really sorry to hear about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们能谈谈
Can we talk?
我觉得我可能只是
I guess I just have all these thoughts
想得太多了
going around in my head,
我有点迷惑
and I'm a little confused.
具体是什么
About what, exactly?
他们告诉我因为我失血过多 宝宝没了
Um, I was told that the baby died because I lost too much blood?
没错 当胚胎
Yes, and in situations
取出子♥宫♥后无法存活时
where the fetus is not viable outside of the womb,
首要目标是救母亲
the priority always goes to saving the mother.
还有其他事吗
Is there something else?
你能告诉我宝宝的性别吗
Could you tell me the sex of the baby?
小维 医院已被告知
Vic, the-- the hospital was told
你希望不要保留任何东西
that your wishes were not to preserve anything.
是...我们弄错了吗
Did-- Did we get that wrong?
不 没错
No, no, that's, um... that's right.
我只是以为你可能通过超声波看到了
I guess I just thought that maybe you would have seen it
然后没有告诉我
on one of the ultrasounds and not told me
因为你觉得我想保留个惊喜什么的
because you thought that I wanted it to be a secret or something.
不 太早了看不出来
No, it was too early to tell.
好吧
Okay.
那...能不能把产前档案给我
W-What about, uh-- maybe I could have the prenatal file?
好 我可以给你一份
Sure. I can make you a copy.
听着
Listen...
我知道你可能认为多知道一些细节
I know it may seem like getting more details
能帮你抚平伤痛
will help with the grief,
但以我的经验 发生这种事
but from my experience, when something like this happens,
多和也经历过这种事的人
surrounding yourself with people
待在一起 能更有帮助
who have gone through a similar loss is actually more helpful.
如果你愿意的话
If it's okay,
我可以给你一些
I would like to give you some literature
缓解伤痛小组的介绍
for a grief-counseling group.
很多已婚或单身女人经历过这种事
A lot of couples and single women have gone through this.
你的荷尔蒙会...
And your hormones will be--
你接下来几周感情会很脆弱
Let's just say you'll experience some intense emotions
还可能会出现抑郁
and possible depression for the next few weeks.
这是很正常的
And that's totally normal.
暂时先不要做什么重大的决定
Just try not to make any big decisions for a while.
贱♥人♥
钱斯·吉尔伯特被杀
不许动
Don't move.
转过来 让我看到你
Turn around where I can see you.
崔维斯
Travis.
我可能会崩了你
I might have killed you.
那你错过了机会
You missed your chance, then.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我拿了小维房♥车里的钥匙
I had, uh, Vic's keys from her RV.
我听说那个阿蒙在这里工作过
Now, I heard that that Amon guy used to work here.
我怎么找不到他的档案 我翻遍了阿开头的
How come I can't find his file? I've been through all the A's.
埃蒙是埃开头的
"Eamonn" Is spelled with an "E."
埃开头
With an "E"?
太疯狂了 他是哪里人 阿们宗派的吗
That's crazy. What is he, Amish?
崔维斯 你醉了
Travis, you're drunk.
呢UC一颗
No shit.
这个埃蒙肯定很清醒
I bet Ee-mon is sober, though, right?
这个埃蒙肯定很棒
I bet Ee-mon is so great.
你告诉我这个埃蒙到底好在哪里
You-- You tell me what makes Ee-mon so great, huh?
他比我聪明吗
Is he smarter than me?
他骑牛比我更厉害吗
He a better bull rider than me?
他...他比我更帅吗
He-- He better-looking than me?
他话更少
He's quieter.
他能去医院看小维吗
Did he get to go to the hospital to see Vic?
他是真正的父亲吗
Is he the real dad?
这镇子上除了我以外所有人都知道吗
Does everybody in this town know but me?
埃蒙没有在医院 崔维斯
Eamonn wasn't at the hospital, Travis.
你会告诉我吗
Are you gonna tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
我只知道小维手术成功了
All I know is that Vic made it out of surgery,
但是...
but the, uh...
发生了什么
What happened?
孩子没保住
Baby didn't make it.
所以埃蒙的确是父亲吧
So, Eamonn was the father, huh?
-我不知道 -得了吧
- I don't know. - Oh, come on.
听小维的口气 你对镇上所有事
To hear Vic talk about it, you know everything
都了如指掌
that happens in this town.
你知道的
Come on. You know.
还是说是你
Or is it you, huh?
这才是全宇宙最大的秘密吗
Is that the secret of the whole goddamn universe?
你是孩子父亲吗 说啊
Are you the dad? Come on! Huh?!
你是孩子父亲吗 告诉我
Are you the father?! Tell me!
-告诉我 -住手 够了 住手
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表