剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我需要你给我真正的号♥码 凯迪
I need you to give me the real one, Cady.
我不能
I can't.
你是亨利的朋友
You're Henry's friend.
也是大流士的律师
And I'm Darius' lawyer.
如果你改主意了 想通了
Well, call me if you change your mind
谁对你更重要 打给我好吗
about which one of those is more important to you, hmm?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 小子
Shut the hell up, bro.
我听不懂你说啥
I can't even understand you.
水
W-Water.
求你
Please.
水
Water?
他死了吗
He dead yet?
没
Nah.
不过睡着的时候一直说梦话
Talking in his sleep all night, though.
都是疯话
Crazy shit.
就好像他产生幻觉了
Like he's hallucinating.
是不是呀亨利
That right, Henry?
你就快疯了
You losing your mind?
有没有吃过这种汉堡呀
Ever eaten one of these burgers before?
是高速路上那间小店的
From that little place on the highway
就在克劳族保留区外面
just outside the Crow Rez?
想尝一口吗
Want a bite?
不想吗
No?
估计你也不该吃
You probably shouldn't.
太咸了
Too salty.
你需要水
You need water.
你的体温真是高的可以啊
Oh, your body temperature is way up there.
你几乎都不怎么出汗了
You ain't even sweating much anymore.
这可是严重的脱水症
That's some serious dehydration.
别担心
Don't worry.
不会太久了
Won't be too much longer.
如果他还苟延残喘
Give me a call tomorrow afternoon...
明天下午给我打电♥话♥
if he's still hanging on.
我在奇怪的是 为什么先告诉我这消息的
So, what I'm wondering is why I heard this
是我在波士顿的朋友 而不是你
from a friend in Boston before I heard it from you.
我从来就没有那种习惯
I've never been in the habit of telling you
把这里发生的每一件案子都告诉你
about every crime that takes place around here.
是吗 这可是全国新闻
Yeah. Well, this is national news.
我对进展一无所知 感觉像个傻子
And I feel like an idiot not knowing what's going on.
但你知道事情进展
But you do know what's going on.
当时你就在犯罪现场
You were right there at the crime scene,
在受害者的妻子面前说着蠢话
putting your foot in your mouth in front of the victim's wife.
你别想转过头来埋怨我 沃特
Don't you try and turn this on me, Walt.
你别跟我耍脾气
Don't you mess with me.
我告诉你我要暂缓对你的停职
I told you I was gonna slow-walk your suspension,
看你庭审的进展 但如果你让这个县
see how your trial went, but if you succeed
登上了国家新闻的头版头条
in making this county a punch line in the national news,
我可就不等审判结果了
I'm not waiting for any verdict.
新闻会写些什么我们没法控制
We can't help what the news writes about us.
当然可以
Sure you can.
你可以别再那么"从容" 好好工作
You can quit "ambling" and do your job.
马上找出这个开枪打了我市民的人
Now find the man who shot one of my citizens,
期限是这周末
and by the end of the week.
否则我不仅会加快施行你的停职
Or I will not just speed up your suspension,
我会让你永远从办公室消失
I will make it a permanent removal from office.
我...我想要...
I-- I want...
水
Water.
你说什么
What's that?
渴了吗 想喝水吗
Thirsty? Want some water?
通缉
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
艾尔·钱伯斯出手术室了
Al Chambers is out of surgery.
真的吗 我们快过去吧
Seriously? Let's get over there.
他是唯一看到了枪手的人
He's the only one who saw the shooter,
我们越早跟他谈话
so the sooner we talk to him...
医生说我们最好先让他
Doctor said it might be better if we gave him
休息一两天后再去打扰他
a day or two before we bother him.
那样的话 我们来梳理一下有关牛仔比尔
In that case, let's comb through the police reports
抢劫案的警方报告吧
of Cowboy Bill's, uh, robberies.
所有的 最近一起发生在犹他州
All of them. The most recent one was in Utah.
看起来与其他案件相似度很高
Seems pretty much identical to all the others.
在小城镇银行开门后去抢劫
Hits small-town banks after they open,
给出纳一张纸条 只要五十块和一百块
hands the teller a note, and asks for 50s and 100s,
不要二十块的
no 20s.
这是为什么
Yeah, what's that about?
网上说银行会在
It says online that banks
二十块的一沓钱里放上会爆♥炸♥的染料包
put those exploding dye packs in stacks of 20s.
我不知道这是不是真的
I don't know if it's true,
但看起来他有做过功课
but it seems like he's done some research.
他从没伤过人
He's never hurt anybody.
连枪都没拿出来过 直到今天
Never even shown a gun. Until today.
但他没有给出纳看到枪
But he didn't show a gun to the teller.
没有吗 她说他拿了把枪
He didn't? She said he had a gun.
看看录像带
Look at the tape.
这里
Here.
牛仔比尔的双手一直就放在柜台上
Cowboy Bill has his hands on the counter the whole time.
保拉·沃尔什可不是这么说的
That's not what Paula Walsh said.
你觉得她是在说谎还是在小题大做
So you think she's lying or being dramatic?
我只知道枪击保安与我一直以来
All I know is that shooting a guard is out of character
读到的牛仔比尔性格不符
for the Cowboy Bill I've been reading about.
那么是哪里变了呢
So-- So what's changed?
他为什么突然就变暴♥力♥了
Why has he suddenly turned violent?
也许他很急迫 前所未有地需要钱
Maybe he's desperate, needs the money worse than ever.
这个人看着可不急迫
This guy doesn't seem desperate.
他...他很小心 很冷静 彬彬有礼
He's, um-- He's careful, he's calm, he's polite.
在拿钱离开之前
He takes the time to doff
他还花时间摘帽子致敬
his hat before he leaves with the money.
也许他不是我们这位牛仔比尔
Maybe he's not our Cowboy Bill.
你觉得是模仿犯罪吗
You think he's a copycat?
牛仔比尔的抢劫案中 他从没有
Cowboy Bill never made off with that much cash
带着那么多现金逃走过 而模仿者
in any of these robberies, and copycats--
他们要的是关注和戏剧效果
for them, it's about the attention and the drama.
而现在的牛仔比尔登上了密西西比州西部
And Cowboy Bill has been on every single news station
所有的新闻电视台
west of the Mississippi at this point.
其实在密西西比东部也是
Actually, east of the Mississippi, too.
市长就是这么知道这件事的
That's how the mayor heard about it.
小维 打给联邦调查局 看他们是不是
Vic, call the FBI. See if they, um...
看他们是不是有关于这些抢劫的消息
See if they have information about these robbries
是地方警♥察♥报告中所没有的
that's not in the local police reports.
我 他们讨厌我
Me? They hate me.
他们可以说讨厌我们所有人
Well, they kind of hate all of us, so...
弗格 打给医院
Ferg, call the hospital.
告诉他们我们今天就需要跟艾尔·钱伯斯谈话
Um, tell them I need to speak to Al Chambers today.
他们说如果...
They said it'd be better--
我知道他们说了什么
I know what they said.
我等不了二十四小时
I can't wait 24 hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 真是抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
我以为他会向后倒
I thought he'd fall backwards.
大约是电影看多了
Seen too many movies, I guess.
你真是总能让自己身陷复杂的处境啊
You keep getting yourself into complicated situations, don't you?
你有水吗
Do you have water?
你可能误会我了 站熊
I think you misunderstand me, Standing Bear.
我认识这些人
I knew these men.
他们可是坏人
They're bad men.
懦夫
Cowards.
那种坐等在沙漠里看着人去死的混♥蛋♥
The kind of assholes who'd sit in the desert and watch a man die.
你可以解开我吗
Will you untie me?
但我不认识你
But I don't know you.
我知道你是夏安人
Oh, I know you're Cheyenne,
知道你时不时的会出现在克劳的领地
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表