剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad, Dad.
别动了
Stop, stop!
爸爸 是我
Dad, Dad, it's me.
是我 是我 是我 是我
It's me, it's me, it's me, it's me.
我就在你旁边
I'm on your side.
就在你旁边
I'm on your side.
爸爸 是我 爸爸
Dad, Dad, it's me.
凯迪
Cady.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 这是怎么回事
Oh, my God, what happened?
她在哪
Where is she?
-我的天 -她在哪 凯迪
- Oh, my God. - Where is she, Cady?
我得先帮你止血
I got to stop the bleeding, okay?
别说话 待在这别动
Shh, shh, don't speak. Just stay right there.
不要动 不要动
Don't move, don't move.
我来了
I'm right here.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪 凯迪
Where is she, Cady?
我得先帮你止血
I got to stop the bleeding, okay?
爸爸 我在呢 我在呢
Dad, I'm right here. I'm right here, okay?
凯迪 我... 凯迪
Cady, I... Cady.
-凯迪 -醒醒
- Cady. - Stay with me.
-凯迪 -我在
- Cady. - Yeah.
-怎么了 -她在哪
- Yeah. - Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
她死了 爸爸
She's dead, Dad.
妈妈死了
Mom's dead.
她不在了
She's gone.
但还有我
But I'm right here.
-凯迪 -我在呢
- Cady. - I'm right here.
我在 你不会有事的
I'm right here, and you're gonna be fine.
好吗 别动
Okay? Stay here.
清醒过来
Stay with me.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 快醒过来
Dad! Please wake up!
别这样 爸爸
Please, Dad!
不要离开我
Don't leave me!
不要离开我 爸爸
Please don't leave me, Dad!
我不想也失去你
Please don't leave me, too.
坐下吧 站熊
Sit down, Standing Bear.
我宁愿站着
I would rather stand.
换作我的话也会站着 毕竟屁♥股♥上挨了一枪
Yeah, I would, too, if I had a bullet in my ass.
沃特·朗迈尔步♥枪♥射出的.30口径的子弹
.30-caliber bullet from Walt Longmire's rifle.
他朝那个他以为是赫克托的人开枪
He fired at the man he thought was Hector.
子弹打到这块石头上
Bullet hit this rock and
并在你逃跑时反弹到了你的屁♥股♥上
ricocheted into your butt as you ran away.
你流出的血浸透了这些树叶
You dripped blood under these leaves.
与我在你浸血的车座上发现的血液相同
Same blood I found soaking the seat of your truck.
那车被偷了
Which was stolen.
不 只不过车抛锚后
No, it just wasn't where you had stashed it
你把它藏到了别的地方 因为我已经找到了
after it broke down, 'cause I found it.
我还顺便把破损的油路修好了
I fixed your punctured fuel line, by the way.
如果你这么确定必是我无疑
If you were so certain you had me dead to rights,
为什么不把我送进监狱
why am I not in jail?
进监狱是免不了的...
Oh, jail's still on the table...
因为你袭击并杀害了泰勒·马龙
for the assault and murder of Tyler Malone.
但我要给你另外一种选择
But I'm gonna give you another choice.
你可以给我♥干♥活
You can work for me.
当然了 不是以赫克托那种身份
Well, not so much you as Hector.
干什么活
Doing what?
完全服从我的命令
Whatever I ask.
别接
Don't answer.
来电 凯迪
我不接电♥话♥会让她怀疑的
She will wonder why I am not picking up.
那你就骗她
And you'll lie to her.
这一点你很擅长
You've gotten pretty good at that.
我觉得你高估了自己的权力
I believe you are overplaying your hand.
是吗
Is that so?
即使我遵守你的指令
Even if I did what you say,
你也无权检举重罪
you have no authority to prosecute felonies,
并且联调局的人也不怎么愿意帮你
and the feds have never been interested in helping you.
这话不假
True.
但这一次 我手中的筹码...
But I'm gonna have something this time...
是前所未有的
I've never had before.
证据
Evidence.
把袖子卷起来吧
Now let's roll up that sleeve, hmm?
急诊
他在哪
Where is he?
小姐 我不知道你在说什么
Lady, I don't know what you're talking about.
你死之前我怎么着也得亲你一次
I just had to do that once before you die.
我不会死的
I'm not dying.
我知道
I know.
谢天谢地 你醒了
Thank God. You're awake.
他...还没从手术中缓过来
He's, uh... a little stunned from the surgery still.
你感觉怎么样
You feeling okay?
很好
Yeah.
好到可以回答问题了吗
Okay enough to answer some questions?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我被...
I got, uh...
如果你说你中枪了 我肯定打你
And if you say you got shot, I am gonna punch you.
除此之外 我就不知道了
Beyond that, I... don't know.
子弹射得很深 爸爸
The bullet went through and through, Dad.
但只伤到了软组织 所以是轻伤
But it only hit soft tissue, so there's minimal damage.
医生说你头部遭到了重击
They say you took a pretty hard blow to the head.
缝了五针
Five stitches.
是谁干得 沃特
Who was it, Walt?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没察觉到吗 你当时是在睡觉吗
Did you not hear them come in? Were you... were you asleep?
不是
No.
那你当时在干什么
What were you doing?
我...当时跟别人在一起
I was... I was with someone.
唐娜也在那儿
Donna was there?
唐娜...是谁
Who's -- who's Donna?
唐娜是...
D-Donna's, um --
她是他的女朋友
She's his girlfriend.
她也在吗
Is she here, too?
不 我觉得没有
No, I don't think so.
你还没有找到唐娜
You haven't found Donna?
沃特 我们不知道
Walt, we didn't know
我们要去找她
we were supposed to be looking for her, okay?
我在这里待多久了
How long have I been here?
13小时
13 hours.
那他还在这里
Then he's still here.
-谁还在这里 -沃克·布朗宁
- Who's still here? - Walker Browning.
你得躺下来 爸爸 爸爸
You're gonna lay down. Dad, Dad.
别起来
Stop it.
-不要 -该死
- Stop it. - Shit.
-快 -护士
- Come on. - Nurse!
沃特
Walt! Hey.
护士
Help, Nurse!
爸爸
Dad.
坐下
Sit down.
-爸爸 -快点
- Dad. - Come on.
爸爸 你要去哪
Dad, where are you going?
119室
Room 119.
-爸爸 站住 -弗格
- Dad, stop it. - Yeah, Ferg.
唐娜·莫纳汉医生
Dr. Donna Monaghan.
没错 那个精神科医生 你得找到她
Yes, the psychiatrist. You need to find her.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表