剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
What did Decker tell you about him?
什么都没说
Nothing.
该死的 弗格 根本不是这么划的
Damn it, Ferg. This is not how to do it.
加油 你能做到的
Come on! You can do it!
你能做到的 加油
You can do it! Come on up.
-你在做什么 -啥也不做
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
并非如此
That's not true.
你可以读读你的信件
You can read your mail.
你要不要上个厕所
Think you need to take a leak?
我没事
I'm good.
我觉得不用
I don't think so.
来吧 我带你去洗手间
Come on. I'll show you where the bathroom is.
来吧
Come on.
就在那里
Right down there.
一直往前走
Straight through.
左手边第一间
First on the left.
你有什么毛病
Hey! Hey, what's your problem?
看到没 谢恩·马登 你的老伙计
You see that? Shane Muldoon, your pal.
-该死的 -他根本没逃出去
- Oh, shit. - He never made it out.
你知道是谁干的吗 玛拉基·斯特兰德
You know who did that? Malachi Strand.
-等等 这不可能 -我现在不确定
- Wait. That's impossible. - Now, I'm not sure
你有多了解玛拉基
how much you know about Malachi,
但他运营着
but he runs one of the most
联邦监狱系统中最残暴的帮派组织之一
brutal gangs operating in the federal prison system.
所以你入狱之后
So when you get there,
毫无疑问会成为他灭口名单上的下一个目标
you can be sure you'll be next on his bucket list.
-我 我 -那些家伙 你的老同事们
- I-- I-- - Those guys, your old coworkers?
他们根本不在乎玛拉基
They don't care about Malachi.
他们都是波士顿分局的大人物
They're all about the big players in Boston.
但我想找到玛拉基并把他绳之以法
But I want to find Malachi and bring him in.
如果你帮我抓住他
And if you help me do that,
你或许还能顺便救你自己的小命
you may even save your own ass in the process.
他们现在准备明早将你押离这里
Now, they're shipping you out of here in the morning.
如果你在此之前想聊聊
If you want to talk before then,
就知会我一声
you let me know.
好了 来吧 驾
Okay. Come on, go.
驾
Go.
拜托
Come on!
好的
Okay.
好的 我们跑起来了
Okay. We're doing it.
好的
Okay.
加油 沃特的小马
Come on, Walt's horse.
好的
Okay.
该死
Shit.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我是来支持参赛者的
Well, I came to support the racers.
此次赛事完全由赌场资助
This event is fully funded by the casino.
你是才刚出狱吗
Did you just tunnel out of prison?
你的老朋友沃特把我保释出来的
Your friend Walt got me bail.
是啊
Yes.
沃特跟我说了你的协议
Walt told me about your deal.
你承认和谢恩·马登以及埃迪·哈普勾结
You admitted to working with Shane Muldoon and Eddie Harp.
是的 我告诉你
Yeah, well, I told you
我是做过一些我不引以为傲的事
that I've done some things I'm not proud of.
这些人要是听说你找了部族外的投资人
These people will not be happy when they hear you have investors
恐怕是不会开心的
from outside the tribe.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
我觉得他们一旦听说
Think they'll care less about that
这个月他们不能正常拿到赌场的分红
once they hear that they won't be getting
甚至下个月也拿不到会更不开心的
their profit-sharing checks this month, maybe next.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我的保释金是一百万美元
My bail was set at a million dollars.
我没有那么多钱
I did not have that.
你用赌场的利润支付的保释金吗
You used casino profits to pay for your bail?
老兄 你知道沃特
Brother, you know that Walt
本打算把我喂给监狱里那群饿狼的
was gonna feed me to the wolves in that prison.
你在这里会面对更多
You will be facing more of them out here.
你是来取走赛事奖金的吗
Are you here to take back their prize money?
我不会干那种事的
I wouldn't do something like that.
-听起来你已经这么做了 -亨利
- Sounds like you already have. - Henry...
你在这些人中有很高的声誉
...you have a lot of goodwill with these folks.
我指望着你
I'm-- I'm counting on you.
我需要你帮我摆平这件事对社区造成的影响
I'm gonna need your help smoothing this over with the community.
我不是魔术师
I am not a magician.
我也不能做某个为帮派卖♥♥命的人的支持者
And I cannot be an advocate for someone who works for the mob.
瞧瞧那一家人 雅各
Look at that family, Jacob.
我不会成为背叛那样一群人的一份子
I will not be a part of screwing over people like that.
"小维 你今天想学骑马
"Hey, Vic, do you want to learn how to ride a horse today
然后明天参加比赛吗"
and run a race tomorrow?"
"当然 为什么不呢
"Sure. Why not?
我是说 你并不关心
I mean, you don't care
你的马是否会离我而去
if your horse takes off
并让我在荒野自生自灭 对吗"
and I die in the wilderness, do you?"
该死的
Shit.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, boy.
我们还有四英里
We still got at least a good four miles before we--
不 拜托留下来
No, please stay.
拜托
Come on.
我想再用下洗手间
I need to use the bathroom again!
有人吗
Hello?
你真的能将玛拉基绳之以法吗
Can you really get Malachi?
那就取决于你了
That's up to you.
我是不会为了空头支票把他供出来的
Well, I'm not giving him up for nothing.
你现在可没什么立场讨价还价
Well, you're not in a great position to negotiate.
你要么告诉我他人在哪里
You either tell me where he is
要么就去美国原住民兄弟会碰碰运气吧
or you take your chances with the Native American Brotherhood.
我不知道他具体在哪里
Well, I don't know where he is exactly.
那我们就没什么好说的了
Then we're done.
不 不 等等
Wa-- no, no, wait, wait.
我过去几个月以来
I've been meeting with Malachi
断断续续的和玛拉基会过几面
off and on for the past few months,
谢恩不信任他 现在看来 显然理由很充分
and-- and Shane didn't trust him-- for good reason, it turns out.
你是在哪和他会面的
Where you been meeting him?
你们县外面靠近克劳族
There's a burger joint just, uh...
保留地的地方有一个汉堡店
right outside your county near the Crow rez.
-贝蒂水牛汉堡's吗 -是的
- Buffalo Betty's? - Yeah.
-你上次和他在那里会面是什么时候 -昨天
- When was the last time you met him there? - Uh, yesterday.
聊关于海♥洛♥因♥的事情
Talked about the heroin.
我跟他说他帮我弄到那批货我就给他一半钱
Told him I'd cut him in to half the money if he helped me get it.
他知道你们把货藏在哪
He knew where you were keeping it.
-因为他从警用频道里听到的 -是的
- 'Cause he heard us on the radio? - Yeah.
你和玛拉基有没有安排时间转移这批毒品
Did you and Malachi arrange a time to transfer the drugs?
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, sort of.
两天后在同样的地点
Same place in two days.
-什么时间 -11点 2点 3点半或者6点
- What time? - 11:00, 2:00, 3:30, or 6:00.
玛拉基
Malachi...
总是喜欢让你等着
always likes to keep you waiting.
好了 我懂了 好吗
Okay. I get it, all right?
我不够坚强 你赢了
I'm not strong enough. You win.
我放弃
I give up.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
谢谢你回来
Thank you for coming back.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 因为我之前真的好害怕
Thank you, 'cause I was getting really scared.
重点线
我们做到了
We made it.
你瞧
You see?
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
我差点把你的马给丢了
I almost lost your horse.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表