剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我们希望你可以帮我们解决这个问题
We were hoping that you could help us with that.
如果情况有变电脑会给我们发警报吗
Will the computer alert us when something happens?
会的
Sort of.
只要那个闪烁的光点开始移♥动♥
If that flashing blip ever starts to move,
我们就知道他们上钩了
we'll know they've taken the bait.
没什么比追捕更让人兴奋的了
Nothing like the thrill of the chase.
-闺女 -嗨
- Hey, Punk. - Oh, hey, uh...
你能出来一下我跟你说个事吗
Can I talk to you outside?
我知道你付钱给扎克让他秘密守护我了
So, I know that you paid Zach to secretly guard me.
凯迪 对不起 我只是
Oh. Cady, I'm-- I'm sorry. I just--
没事
No, it's okay.
扎克跟我解释了 我明白的
Zach explained it, and I get it.
我很感激你暗中照顾我
I appreciate you looking out for me.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
我觉得你应该雇扎克
I think you should hire Zach.
-我以前雇过 -我知道
- Well, I did before. - I know.
然后你因为他打了个家伙而解雇了他
And then you fired him because he hit a guy--
一个最终被发现是在监视你的人
a guy who, it turns out, was spying on you.
-凯迪 -爸 他想当警♥察♥
- Cady... - Dad, he wants to be a cop
胜过一切 我觉得他确实应该做警♥察♥
more than anything, and I think he should be.
他真的很聪明 也很体贴
He's really smart, and he's thoughtful,
而且他在乎人们的遭遇
and he cares about what happens to people,
如果我能雇他 我肯定就雇了
and if I could keep him employed, I would.
我只是 我没有预算再招一个人了
I just-- I don't have the budget anymore.
爸 瞧瞧现在这个状况
Dad, look at this.
你在试图凭三人之力为整个县护航
You're trying to police a huge county with three people.
如果有人辞职了呢
What if one of them quits?
爸 这太疯狂了
Dad, this is crazy,
而且工作的重担都要把你压垮了
and it's wearing you out.
你需要帮手 而你有现成的选择
You need help here, and-- and you have it.
就在那等着你
It's just waiting for you, right there.
我知道你觉得他让你失望了
I know you think that he let you down,
但是不是有可能你对他放弃得太早了
but isn't it possible that you just gave up on him too soon?
所以我就这样划吗
So I just go like this?
对 很好
Yeah, that's good.
除了 如果你只划一边
Except, if you only paddle on one side,
那就会原地转圈了 对不对
you're gonna go in circles, all right?
好的 那么就
Okay, so then...
每划一次 我就换个边 行吗
every stroke, I just switch sides, right?
-就像这样 -我是说 你可以这样
- Like that. - Well...I-I mean, you could,
但这么划挺没效率的
but it's pretty inefficient.
所以我使用"J"式划法
That's why I use the "J" Stroke, right?
你可以把船桨当舵一样使用
So, you use the paddle like a rudder--
他们上钩了 手♥机♥在移♥动♥中了
Hey, hey, they did it! The cellphone is moving.
有人刚偷走了你的海♥洛♥因♥
Someone just stole your heroin.
你电脑上还有信♥号♥♥吧
You still getting a signal on that?
你觉得如果信♥号♥♥消失我会干坐着默不作声吗
Do you think I would just sit here silently if I lost it?
手♥机♥讯号♥在保留地不太稳定
Our cell reception can be pretty spotty on the rez.
我仍然还能收到信♥号♥♥
I still have a signal,
已经十五分钟没有移♥动♥了
and it hasn't moved in 15 minutes.
差点忘了 不能用警用频道
Almost forgot-- no radios.
你能把那个位置用邮件发给其他人吗
Can you e-mail that location to the others?
已经发过了
I already did.
沃特 瞧瞧我发现了什么
Walt, look what I found.
难以置信 毒品在这里
Unbelievable. The drugs are here,
但偷毒品的人却不在
but not the guys who stole them.
-都没用警用频道吧 -用了你会听到的
- Did everybody stay off the radio? - You would've heard us.
他们还能怎么发现我们在跟踪他们
How else could they have known we were following?
即使发现了 为什么要放弃他们的海♥洛♥因♥呢
Even if they did, why'd they abandon their heroin?
沃特
Walt!
德克探员
Agent Decker?
我觉得我需要跟我的律师谈谈
I think I need to talk to my lawyer.
缴获证物
抱歉
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好
This is good.
你能听见他们的交谈内容吗
Can you hear anything they're talking about?
听不到
No.
我也不会读唇语
And I don't read lips, either.
-我应该留在这里 -什么 不不
- I should just stay here. - What? No, no.
比赛一小时后就开始了 你现在得出发了
The race starts in an hour. You got to get going.
是的 但这么多联调局的人在局里晃悠
Yeah, but with all the FBI swarming around...
我能搞得定
I can handle that.
范斯跟我说他会从波士顿分局弄来
Vance told me that he'd get authorization from Boston
让我们审讯德克探员的授权书
for us to interview Agent Decker,
但他说可能要花好几个小时的时间
but he said that could take hours.
你留在局里也是干等
All you'd be doing here would be waiting around.
你得赶紧走了
You need to go.
你和我都知道我参加这次比赛是很荒谬的
You and I both know me running this race is ridiculous.
不 并不荒谬
No, it's not.
只要能帮你度过这段困难的时期
Not if it helps you with what you're going through.
而且如果能帮到你 那就是帮我
And if it helps you, it helps me.
好吧
Okay.
那就祝我好运
Wish me luck, then.
祝你好运
Good luck.
弗格
Hey, Ferg.
小维有和你说过离开的事情吗
Vic ever say anything to you about leaving?
-离开哪里 -怀俄明
- Leaving where? - Wyoming.
什么 没有
What? No.
-等等 她和你说什么了吗 -没没 没有
- Wait. Did she say something to you? - No, no, no, no.
就当我没说
Forget I mentioned it.
欢迎 女士们先生们
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen,
来到第四届年度奔跑雄鹰挑战赛
to the fourth annual Running Eagle Challenge!
选手们 站到起跑线前来
Racers, to the starting line.
选手们 各就各位
Racers, on your mark!
预备
Get set...
德克交代了吗
Is Decker talking?
是的 德克知道我们的办案流程
Yeah, Decker knows how we work.
他想合作 这样我们可以跟他达成减刑协议
He's trying to be cooperative so we make him a deal.
好的 很好 把他带进来吧
All right, that's good. Let's bring him in here.
是啊 我不能这么做
Yeah, uh, I can't.
我没有权限
I didn't get clearance.
但我被授权向你提供
But I was authorized to provide
一份他跟我们所交代内容的总结报告
you with a summary of what he's told us to date.
所以你不让他跟我聊聊
So you won't let him talk to me,
但你会告诉我他交代的内容
but, uh, you'll tell me what he said?
大部分内容
Most of it.
德克探员声称
Agent Decker claims
他与谢恩·马登合作好几年了
he's been working with Shane Muldoon for years.
他向谢恩提供我们所进行的调查的情报
He's given Shane intel on our investigations.
作为交换 谢恩付钱给他
In exchange, Shane paid him.
偶尔 他会给德克一些
Occasionally, he'd give Decker information
关于犯罪活动的信息
about criminal activity.
好啊 这样联调局看来他也在认真工作
Right. So he'd look good to the FBI,
你们也都相信他
you guys would all trust him.
是的
Yeah.
总之 在你和谢恩见面之后 他决定逃跑
Anyway, after you met with Shane, he decided to run.
他和德克在汉堡店见了面
He met with Decker at the burger joint.
他让德克为他争取一些时间以便逃离出境
He asked Decker to buy him some time to get out of the country.
德克来我家时就是这么做的
That's what Decker was doing with me when he came to my house,
跟我说谢恩自首了
told me that Shane had turned himself in.
德克知道他的到访会使他身份暴露
Uh-huh. Decker knew that visit would blow his cover.
所以他在餐厅
That's why he ditched his phone
扔了手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥
and his credit cards at the restaurant.
他也想出逃
He was planning to skip town, too.
现在 很显然 谢恩把
Now, apparently, Shane offered
海♥洛♥因♥作为谢礼和应急计划给了他
him the heroin as a thank-you and a bailout,
假设德克能弄到那批毒品
assuming Decker could get his hands on it.
那玛拉基·斯特兰德呢
What about Malachi Strand?
他在这里面扮演什么角色
What was his role in this?
关于他 德克跟你说了什么
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表