剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
and from time to time, you show up here on Crow land.
但你总是被坏人追杀
But you're always being chased by bad people.
我有种预感 你不是坏人
I got a sense you're not bad.
所以我就想不如帮你一下
So I thought I'd help you out.
但然后我又想 "如果我放了他
But then I thought, "If I set him free,
可能只会带来更多的麻烦"
it might just bring more trouble."
所以
So...
我决定交给神灵来处理此事
I decided to leave it up to the spirits.
玛丽莲
Marilyn.
求你了
Please.
我需要水
I need water.
如果你有一颗正直战士的纯洁之心
If you have the pure heart of a righteous warrior,
神灵会帮你逃脱的
the spirits will help you get free.
救我
Help me!
祝你好运 站熊
Good luck, Standing Bear!
我看好你
I'm rooting for you.
别
No.
不要
No!
回来
Come back!
回来
Come back!
回来啊
Come back!
我应该预见到的 这是我的工作
I should have seen it. It's my job.
我应该阻止坏人拿走钱
I'm supposed to stop the bad guys from taking the money.
你做的事都很正确 艾尔
Well, you did everything right, Al.
但我没有
But I didn't.
你觉得你做错了什么
What do you think you did wrong?
我大喊这里发生了抢劫
I shouted out that there was a robbery.
我不应该这么做 训练时都讲过了
You're not supposed to do that. It's in all the training.
训练得再充分也没法让你
All the training in the world can't prepare you
为真实发生的事做好准备
for when the real thing happens.
说得没错
That's right.
最重要的是要尽可能的记下来
The most important thing is to remember as much as you can.
-好吧 -那你都记得什么 艾尔
- I guess. - So, what do you remember, Al?
只有...
Just--
有个笨蛋在抱怨他的自动提款机的卡
There was this asshole complaining about his ATM card,
突然我一回头 就看到保拉在向我招手
and suddenly, I look over, and Paula's waving her hands at me
指着那个正要走出门的牛仔
and pointing at this cowboy guy walking out the door,
我就追上去了
and I followed him.
你说你喊了"抢劫"
You said you yelled "Robbery."
你怎么知道是发生了抢劫
How do you know that's what happened?
我追他的时候
Well, as I was following him,
我想起了牛仔比尔的那些故事
I remembered all these stories about Cowboy Bill.
我和保拉 开了好几个星期的玩笑
Me and Paula, we've been joking around
说他会来
for weeks about him coming in.
每次有戴着牛仔帽的人走进来
Anytime anyone came in with a cowboy hat,
我们都会说"不要啊 是牛仔比尔"
we were all like, "Oh, no, it's Cowboy Bill."
我就是想明白的太晚了
So I just realized it all a little too late.
你有看到他的脸吗
Did you get a look at his face?
没看清 我只看到他的背影
No. Not really. I just saw his back.
加油 想一想
Come on. Think.
那他开枪打你的时候呢
What about when he shot you?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. Uh, I was--
-你吓坏了 -是的
- You were scared. - Yeah.
-谁都会吓坏的 -是
- Who wouldn't be? - Yeah.
这件事你不要有思想负担 艾尔
You should take it easy on that stuff, Al.
那会模糊你的记忆的
It's gonna cloud your memory.
你还记得什么
Now, what else?
我觉得我知道的事都告诉你们了
You know, I think I told you guys everything I know.
我知道你现在压力很大
Look, I know you're under a lot of pressure,
但我觉得他不知道什么了 沃特
but I think he's done, Walt.
弗拉瑞斯医生 请拨182
Dr. Flores, dial 182, please.
请在嘀声后留言
Leave a message at the beep.
大流士你好 我是凯迪 又是我
Darius. Hi. It's Cady. Again.
我知道我给你打过好几次了
Um, I know that I've called a couple times,
但我觉得你会想给我回电♥话♥的
but I think you're gonna want to call me back.
我...
I, um, uh...
你知道部落警♥察♥逮捕你时
You know that money that the
他们没收的那笔钱吗
Tribal Police confiscated when they arrested you?
我说服他们还钱了
Well, I convinced them to return it.
给我回个电♥话♥ 告诉我
So just give me a call and let me know
怎么还给你钱最好
the best way to get it to you.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
牛仔比尔抢过的所有银行
So all the banks that Cowboy Bill has hit
距离犹他州普洛佛市都只有一天车程
are within a day's drive of Provo, Utah.
好的 所以呢
Okay. So?
我不知道
So I don't know.
也许牛仔比尔就住在那儿
Maybe that's where Cowboy Bill lives.
警长 你有空吗
Hey, Sheriff. You got a minute?
-没 -没空
- No. - No.
你应该有空 是亨利的事
I think you do. It's about Henry.
小维 你能出去一下吗
Vic, can you excuse us?
我就留下不行吗
Or I could just stay.
我知道你和亨利最近关系不好
I know you and Henry haven't been getting along,
但我觉得他现在需要你的帮助
but I think he could use your help right about now.
为什么
Why's that?
因为他失踪了
'Cause he's missing.
失踪
Missing.
我手头上有个案子没法放下
I have a case I cannot afford to drop.
再说 我最不可能知道他去了哪儿
Besides, I'm the last person who would know where he's gone.
我知道 但你女儿能帮上忙
I know, but your daughter could help.
-那就去问她 -我问了
- So ask her. - I did.
她不愿说
She won't.
因为她的道德准则什么的
Because of her ethics, or something.
律师的臭毛病
Lawyer stuff.
马赛厄斯 怎么回事
Mathias, what's going on?
凯迪有个客户叫大流士·伯恩斯
Cady has a client named Darius Burns.
她不会接这样的客户的
She wouldn't work with a guy like that.
她会 她也接了
She would, and she is.
而且她不听我建议 让他被释放出狱了
And against my advice, she sprung him from my jail.
所以呢
So?
所以我认为大流士还在为玛拉基做事
So I think Darius is still working for Malachi.
你觉得玛拉基还活着吗
You think Malachi is still alive?
对 确实
Yeah. I do.
而且他有充分的理由生亨利的气
And he's got good reason to be pissed at Henry.
因为亨利敲诈他转让了红马驹吗
Because Henry blackmailed him into signing the Red Pony over?
还有别的理由
Among other things.
亨利和夜马还把玛拉基从保留地驱逐了
Henry and Nighthorse also banished Malachi from the rez.
而现在你找不到亨利了
And now you can't find Henry.
更糟
Worse.
亨利真的有麻烦了 沃特
Henry's in real trouble, Walt.
你能让你女儿告诉你去哪儿能找到大流士吗
Can you get your daughter to tell you where to find Darius?
-小维 -在
- Vic. - Hmm?
我需要你来接手银行抢劫案
I need you to take over the bank robbery.
出什么事了
What's going on?
事情就是 这场银行抢劫
What's going on is that, uh, this bank robbery
在这个下午成了我职业生涯中最重要的案子
became the most important case in my career this afternoon.
现在我得放下这案子去处理些别的事
Now I have to drop it to go take care of something else.
亨利出什么事了
What happened to Henry?
我不知道
I don't know.
我弄明白之前 你得给我打掩护
I need you to cover for me while I find out.
也就是说我们对牛仔比尔几乎毫无线索
So, we have basically nothing on Cowboy Bill,
但我必须找到他
but I've got to find him,
否则你的职业生涯就完蛋了是吗
or your career could be over?
我知道
I know.
但如果我不找到亨利 他可能会死
But if I don't find Henry, he might die.
所以接下来的几天 你得代替我
So for the next couple of days, I need you to be me.
别这样 要是我搞砸了呢
Don't do this. What if I screw up?
你不会的
You won't.
我相信你 小维
I trust you, Vic.
赫克托还活着
我收到你的纸条了 站熊
I got your note, Standing Bear.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表