剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
- Tell me! - Stop it! That's enough! You stop it!
我不知道父亲是谁 崔维斯
Now, I don't know who the father was, Travis.
过来
Come on.
你先坐一会吧
Why don't you sit over there a minute?
过来
Come on.
过来
Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她没事
She's okay.
崔维斯 我不该把小维受的伤怪到你头上
Travis, I shouldn't have blamed you for what happened to Vic.
那是...
That's...
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
我们都知道一旦她决定了
We both know if she decides to do something,
没人能拦住她
nobody can stop her.
天知道我试过几次了
God knows I've tried.
你能选定一个频道吗
Will you please pick one?
这只有脱口秀和布道广播
There's nothing but talk radio and preachers out here.
莫过于阿布萨罗卡县警长
...more on the shocking death of escaped convict Chance Gilbert
击毙在逃犯人钱斯·吉尔伯特
following a shootout with the sheriff of Absaroka County.
我喜欢所有人都关注一个死去的白人疯子
I love how everybody gets worked up over one dead white lunatic,
但是根本不在乎保留地发生的组织犯罪
but couldn't care less about organized crime on the res.
联调局审问了我们好几个小时关于玛拉基的事
The FBI spent hours interviewing us about Malachi.
这说明他们还是在乎的
That suggests they care a little.
当联调局把你的供述塞进信封
When an FBI agent drops your statement into that envelope
然后系上信封上的八字结
and then ties a string around that little figure eight,
他们就再也不会多看一眼
it's never gonna get looked at again, man.
我希望你是错的
I hope you are wrong.
现在有乡村音乐听也行
I'd settle for country music at this point.
也许我们可以什么都不听
Maybe we could just try silence.
那么...
So...
那些小家伙呢
How about those Cubs?
雅各
Jacob?
你能再呼叫一下桑德拉斯医生吗
Will you page Dr. Sanders again?
等等 不用了 她来了
Oh, wait. Never mind. Here she is.
这是你的档案 小维
Here's your file, Vic.
真希望能多找到一些
I wish there was more.
不过的确有新的信息
But one new thing did come up.
在急救时 给你输血之前
During the emergency procedure, before your transfusion,
宝宝的血型确定了
the baby's blood type was determined.
我知道不多 但这也算是新的信息
I know it's not much, but it's something.
太感谢你了 桑德拉斯医生
Thank you very much, Dr. Sanders.
-我很感激 -当然了
- I appreciate it. - Of course.
保重
Take care.
小维
Vic.
弗格打给我说你要出院
Ferg called and told me you were checking out.
这是个坏主意
That's a bad idea.
至少我没有和某些人一样
At least I'm not ripping out my tubes
扯掉我的管子半裸着跑出医院大门
and running down the hallway half-naked like some people I know.
我有正式出院文件
I got my official release.
我的药都取了
I got my meds.
我知道怎么给伤口换药
I know how to dress my wound.
他们昨晚两小时叫醒我一次
They woke me up, like, every two hours last night.
我只想回家好好睡觉
I just want to go home and sleep.
好吧
All right.
小维
Vic.
别忘了你的东西
Don't forget your stuff.
你回家睡一会吧 弗格
Why don't you go home and get some sleep, Ferg?
轮到我来照顾她了
It's my turn.
梅格
Hi, Meg.
怎么了 你妈妈怎么样了
What's up? How's your mom?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 冷静点
Okay... calm down.
在我到之前不要做任何事
Just don't do anything till I get there.
好
Okay.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah. Yeah.
如你所愿了
You got what you wanted.
你回家了
You're home.
你还需要做一些事
Now, there's, uh, there's something else you have to do.
不 我已经吃了止痛药
No, I already took my pain pill,
过四小时再吃抗生素
and the antibiotic's in another four hours.
你得打给崔维斯
You need to call Travis.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
我去拿你的东西
I'll go get the rest of your things.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在这里工作吗
You work here?
我可不会管这叫工作
Well, I don't call it work per se,
不过没错 我就在这里混
but, yes, I keep it all humming.
我叫乔大 因为我以前是大党的
Name's Joe-Mega 'cause I used to be a mega-partier,
但现在我是大福
but now I'm just mega-blessed.
好 乔 你这几天有没有看到过
All right, Joe, have you seen anything or anybody suspicious
什么可疑的人
in the last few days?
我们倒是庆祝过蝶蛹多样性
Well, we do celebrate diversity here at the Chrysalis, but--
等等 之前有人涂鸦
Oh. Wait, now. There was that graffiti incident.
他记得你的谎言
你说的是这种事吗
That the kind of thing you're talking about?
对 就是这种事
Yep. That's the kind of thing.
帮个忙 乔
Do me a favor, Joe.
如果你看到
Call the sheriff's station
或者听到任何奇怪的事 打给警长办公室
if you see or hear anything out of the ordinary.
好的 先生 我会睁大我的眼睛
Yes, sir. I will peel my eyes.
不用担心
Not to worry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我告诉她 "这不是用来赌博的钱
And I told her, "That is not the gambling money.
这是你用来治疗癌症的钱"
That is your cancer-treatment money."
她就对我很生气
She starts freaking out at me
因为我说了"癌" 还把她当小孩子
because I say the "C" Word and was treating her like a child.
我就说"妈妈 你就和小孩子一样"
And I was like, "Mom, you are acting like a child.
你把那些筹码都藏起来了
You were hiding those chips."
然后我就去工作 拿走了她的钥匙
And so I'm going to work and I'm taking her keys.
等我午休回来 她已经不见了
Then I came back for my break, and she is gone.
我很抱歉又把你牵扯进来
I'm really sorry to put you through this again.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
除了假发和钱包
Now, besides the wig and the purse,
还有什么东西不见了
what else is missing?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
你能不能发布警报 或者失踪...
Can you put out an alert or a miss--
-失踪人口报告什么的 -听着
- a missing persons report or something? - Look, look, look.
95%的人失踪后12小时内就回来了
95% of people who go missing show up within 12 hours.
她可能只是需要吵架后冷静一下
She probably just needed to calm down after your argument.
我们经常能遇到这种事
We see this sort of thing all the time.
-真的吗 -你开玩笑吗
- You do? - Are you kidding?
经常这样
All the time.
他有什么特别喜欢去的地方吗
Now, does she have any favorite places she likes to go?
有 她很喜欢二手商店
Um, yeah, I mean, she loves secondhand stores
还有宠物店
and pet stores and, um...
还很喜欢
she has, like, a real thing
DQ的马铃薯皮
for these potato skins at Dairy Queen.
很好
That's great!
这是个很好的开端
These are good places to start, all right?
来
Here.
萨维奇99 你动过吗
The Savage 99. Did you move it?
天啊
Oh, my God.
她拿走了外公的枪
She took Grandpa's gun.
别忘了
你把我家开到别的地方
You moved my house.
你说你想要安静点
Well, you said you wanted, um, peace and quiet.
拖车公园根本不安静
That trailer park is anything but.
你觉得钱斯家族的人会来找我吗
Do you think Chance's family is coming after me?
他们以前就来过
Well, they have before.
他们知道你住在哪里
They know where you live, so, uh...
趁鸡蛋还没凉 赶紧吃吧
Why don't you eat your eggs before they get cold?
你需要蛋白质
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表