剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
扎克 我一天会给你500
Listen, Zach, I will pay you $500 a day.
好吗
Okay?
求你了
Please.
我真的需要你的帮助
I really need your help.
你不听我说的话 沃特
You're not hearing me, Walt.
我重申一次 我是被陷害的
Again, I'm being set up here.
我不知道我得和你说多少次
I don't know how many times I have to tell you.
如果有人要陷害你
If someone was setting you up,
他们肯定会多花点心思让你被抓到
they'd have worked harder to make sure you got caught.
他们会匿名举报
They'd have called in a tip
或者司机得让自己因为超速而被逼停
or the driver would have made sure he was pulled over for speeding.
根本没出现那种情况
There was none of that.
我的警官是自己找到那辆车的
My deputy found that truck on her own.
那些毒品被小心地藏在
And the drugs were carefully concealed
一车古董下
under a shipment of antiquities.
上帝啊
Holy shit.
别太舒服了
Don't get too comfortable.
你不会在这里待太久
You won't be there for long.
等小维和弗格在你的赌场搜索完你的毒品贩子
As soon as Vic and Ferg get back from searching your casino
埃迪·哈普的踪迹
for Eddie Harp, your heroin distributor,
我就送你去三郡监狱
I'm taking you to Tri-County.
不 你不能这么做
Oh, no. Hey, no, you can't do that.
我不得不这么做
I have to.
我们这里没有合适的场地设备
We don't have the proper facilities here
关押一名毒贩
for holding a drug trafficker.
三郡监狱就像是玛拉基的私人领地
Look, Tri-County Jail is like Malachi's personal fiefdom.
如果我去那里 不出24小时就没命了
If I go in there, I'll be dead within 24 hours.
别说了
Just stop.
别再假装你们俩是敌人了 雅各
Stop pretending that you two are enemies, Jacob.
玛拉基 大流士 埃迪·哈普 你
Malachi, Darius, Eddie Harp, you--
显然你们一直在合作
it's clear you're working together.
不是那样的 完全不是那样的
That is not true! That is not close to being true!
-我不知道你以为你有... -我说了我有什么
- I don't know what you think you have... - I told you what I have.
我有20千克由黑帮车运送给你的毒品
I got 20 kilos of heroin in a mob truck addressed to you.
你能就听我一句吗
Will you listen to me for one minute?
好好想想
Just think about this.
如果我真的想撇清运送毒品的干系
If I really wanted to get away with trafficking drugs,
我为什么要做出对你有利的证词
why would I ever have given that testimony that cleared you?
让你离职对我来说最好不过
It would have been in my best interest to get you fired.
我会像其他人一样落井下石
I would have piled on, like everybody else,
让你被炒
and got you fired.
所以我求求你
So, I'm begging you, here.
别送我去三郡监狱
Do not send me to Tri-County.
这几年我因为不遵守标准程序
You know, I got in a lot of trouble over the years
惹了不少麻烦
for not following proper procedure.
我不会再犯这种错误了
I'm not gonna make that mistake again.
沃特 不 沃特 拜托
Hey, hey, Walt. No. Walt, please!
沃特
Walt!
移♥动♥医疗
来了一个新病人
New patient forms right by the door!
我不是病人 但我很好奇
I am not a patient, but I am curious.
好奇什么
About what?
这个地方 是什么
This whole place. What is it?
我们是一群愿意为
Well, I'm part of a network of physicians
最需要的地方提供医疗帮助的医生
trying to provide health coverage where it's needed most.
得不到医疗援助的地方
Where people can't get to it.
但是我们保留地已经有诊所了
But we already have a clinic on the rez.
医生只会在有空的时候出诊
And the doctor's only on call part time.
我不是说制度不好
I'm not faulting IHS,
但这对于住在这里的人来说远远不够
but that's not enough for the people who live around here.
你们这里24小时都有医生吗
So, you have a doctor here 24 hours a day?
不 只有我和我的助理医生
No. It's just me and sometimes my physician's assistant.
我们一周只能干六十到七十小时
We can only handle 60 or 70 hours a week,
但是我们会确保在其他诊所关门的时候营业
but we make sure that we stay open when the other clinic isn't,
我们还会到处走 这样没车的人也能来找我们
and we move around so that people who don't have a car can get here.
如果你们是为了便利他人
So, if you are all about access,
为什么要开到这样一个荒郊野岭呢
then why do you set up shop out in the middle of nowhere?
不好意思 你有什么需要帮助的吗
I'm sorry, can I help you with something?
有
Yes.
刚刚来这里的那个人 拉什蒂·艾姆斯
The gentleman who was just here, Rusty Ames,
我能问问他为什么来这里吗
do you mind if I ask you what he was here for?
能 但我肯定不会回答你
No. But I'm certainly not gonna answer you.
我知道医护保密协议
I know all about doctor/patient privacy.
我只是
I just--
我是他妈妈的朋友
Well, I'm a friend of his mother,
她很担心拉什蒂
and she's concerned about Rusty.
他有滥用镇定剂的问题
He has had some problems with substance abuse.
我不能告诉你他是来干什么的
Well, I can't tell you what he was here for.
但我能告诉你
But I can tell you that
我们提供的服务中
among the many services that we provide here,
治疗药瘾是其中之一
therapy for drug addiction is one of them.
比如美♥沙♥酮♥
Like methadone.
我有卡托莉的电♥话♥号♥码
So, I have Catori's cell number.
你可以从这里开始追踪
I guess you could start by tracing that
因为她不接我的电♥话♥
since she's not answering my calls.
还有 我不知道 她住的地方很偏
And, I don't know, she lives in a pretty remote area.
附近没什么人
Not a ton of neighbors,
如果你想闯进她的家 你可以...
so if you wanted to break into her house, you could--
如果卡托莉躲着
Well, if-- if Catori's hiding,
那她肯定不会躲在自己家
then she's probably not gonna be in her house.
对 当然了
No. Right. Of course.
但也许你能找到一些信♥用♥卡♥账单之类的
But maybe you could find, like, some credit card bills,
你可以看看她最近有没有买♥♥什么东西
and then you could see if she's made any recent purchases.
我...我应该先和你说清楚
Um, I should-- I should have probably mentioned this.
我不会违反法律
I'm not gonna break the law,
基本排除了你刚刚提到的所有办法
which, so far, pretty much rules out everything you've suggested.
那你能干什么
What can you do, then?
事实上 手♥机♥电♥话♥ 信♥用♥卡♥账单
Well, in truth, phone calls, credit card bills,
基本没法告诉我们什么有用的
they very rarely tell us anything of interest.
我觉得最好的办法是将重点放在卡托莉身上
I think a better approach to policing is just to focus on Catori.
她害怕什么 她信任谁
What's she afraid of? Who does she trust?
她是怎样的人
What kind of person is she?
据亨利所说 她很厉害
According to Henry, she's pretty amazing.
她克服了很多困难
She's overcome a lot.
-她是红水小学一名好老师 -停车
- She's a beloved teacher at Red Rock-- - Stop the car.
停车 不要起身 不要起身
Stop. Get down. Stay low. Stay low.
怎么回事
Okay. What's going on?
那是你的办公室吧
That's your office over there, right?
是的 怎么...怎么回事
Yeah. What-- What's happening?
你得开回我家
You're going to have to come back to my place.
-什么 -你在那里更安全
- What? - It's gonna be safer for you there.
-更安全 好吧 -好
- Safer? Okay. - Yeah, just--
不不不 不要起身
No, no, no, no, no. Stay down.
好
All right.
把泰特带回家
-换位置 好吗 -换位置
- Switch seats, okay? - Switch seats?
对 过来坐在这里
Yeah, come and sit over here.
-好的 -伏身
- Okay. Uh-huh. - Keep down.
低点 低点
Keep low, keep low.
不要起来
Stay down.
-好 -我们走
- Okay. - Let's go.
只是太危险了
Simply too dangerous.
我的当事人会像一根弗吉尼亚火腿一样被生吞
They will carve my client up like a Virginia ham in there.
雅各在我的县里运毒品前
Jacob should have thought of that
就应该考虑到这种后果
before smuggling drugs in my county.
你无法证明
You cannot prove that.
我相信我可以
Well, I'm pretty sure I can.
好吧
All right.
我不承认这个运毒的...假说
While I do not acknowledge there is any merit
有什么可取之处
to this whole drug trafficking... fiction,
我愿意接受在家监禁
I will settle in the short term for some form of house arrest.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表