剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
12号♥陪审员 谁会雇用你
Juror Number 12, who employs you?
很多人 我是一名独♥立♥合同工
Lots of people. I'm an independent contractor.
你为雅各·夜马工作过吗
You ever worked for Jacob Nighthorse?
当然了
Sure.
控方将召夜马先生
Mr. Nighthorse will be called by the prosecution
作证指控我的当事人
to testify against my client.
你真的认为自己能公正对待他的证言吗
You really think you can be impartial to his testimony?
我确定
I do.
我注意到你之前没有举手
You know, I-I-I noticed you didn't raise your hand earlier.
你不认识朗迈尔警长吗
You don't know Sheriff Longmire?
谁能真的了解别人的灵魂呢
Can anyone ever really know another man's soul?
让我来换一种说法
Let me phrase that another way.
你和警长有过冲突吗
You ever have a run-in with the sheriff?
我从来没有被逮捕过
I've never been arrested.
戴夫
Dave.
问他有没有遭到过布兰奇·康纳利下药或绑♥架♥
Ask him if he was ever drugged or kidnapped by Branch Connally.
米尔格罗姆先生 该继续了
Mr. Milgrom, it's time to move on.
对方律师在询问
Um, opposing counsel was granted
陪审员的时候花费时间较长
substantially more time with these jurors.
巴吉特先生没有浪费时间和当事人私语
Mr. Baggett didn't waste time whispering to his client.
我们休息15分钟
Let's take a 15-minute break,
然后再回来做好决定
come back and make some decisions, please.
又见面了 吉尔伯特先生
Here we are again, Mr. Gilbert.
速战速决吧
Let's make this quick.
在怀俄明州诉钱斯·吉尔伯特一案中
In the case of Wyoming vs. Chance Gilbert,
两方都同意放弃宣读
do both parties agree to waiving the reading
正式指控的权利吗
of the formal charges?
是的 法官大人
We do, Your Honor.
不好意思 法官大人
Excuse me, Your Honor.
我想听一听
I would like to hear the charges
针对我的指控
that are leveled against me.
吉尔伯特先生 传讯就是要
Mr. Gilbert, an arraignment is to be gotten through
越快解决越好
as quickly and painlessly as possible.
等你上庭审后会有足够时间讲话
You will have ample time to pontificate at your trial.
谢谢你 法官大人 然而
I appreciate that, Your Honor, but nevertheless,
我还是想听听指控
I would like to hear the charges.
钱斯·吉尔伯特 你被控
Chance Gilbert, you are charged with murder
你被控一级谋杀马修·科兹
in the first degree for the death of Matthew Coates.
因为科兹先生是一名
Because Mr. Coates was a census taker
联邦户口调查人员
in the employ of the federal government,
你将加20年刑期
you are subject to a 20-year enhancement.
而且还要因为使用枪♥械♥
Add to that another enhancement for the use
再加上...
of a firearm during and in the furtherance of--
我真的要继续读吗 吉尔伯特先生
Should I really go on, Mr. Gilbert?
一共有15页
There are 15 pages here.
我想我听够了
I suppose I heard enough.
这些指控都好严重 法官大人
Those are serious charges, Your Honor.
没错
Yes, they are.
如果你被判有罪
And if you're found guilty,
你可能会被判死刑
you could be facing the death penalty.
那将会是注射死刑还是枪决
Would that be by lethal injection or a firing squad?
我听说怀俄明州又用上枪决了
I hear you're bringing them back here in Wyoming.
随便怎么样 吉尔伯特先生
Whatever floats your boat, Mr. Gilbert.
现在 可以开始辩护了吗
Now, might I bother you for a plea?
我是一名用于
I am an honorable man
承担责任的人
who takes responsibility for his actions.
我辩护
I plead...
有罪
guilty.
我们还有一个非做不可的选择
We've got one peremptory challenge left.
在3号♥和12号♥之间
It's between Number 3 and Number 12.
3号♥曾经有过毒瘾
Number 3 is a small-time drug dealer
甚至会卖♥♥自己的祖母
who'd sell out his own grandmother.
但是12号♥ 山姆·波提特 他有所隐瞒
But Number 12, Sam Poteet-- he's hiding something.
你觉得他是夜马派来的奸细吗
You think he's here as a spy for Nighthorse?
我也不会交给他
I wouldn't put it past him.
只有你知道谁更恨你
Only you can know which man hates you more.
没错
Yeah.
我们应该排掉山姆·波提特
We should strike Sam Poteet.
好
Okay.
我需要一杯咖啡
I need a coffee.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
真好笑
Funny.
朗迈尔警长
Sheriff Longmire.
我能向一位老朋友道个别吗
Would you mind if I said goodbye to an old friend?
快一点
Make it quick.
谢谢
Thank you.
警长
Sheriff.
看看我们 两名政♥治♥犯
Look at us-- two prisoners of conscience,
执法系统都永远不会
both at the mercy of a system that will
理解我们
never, ever understand us.
他们要带你去哪里
Where are they taking you?
死刑
Death row.
所以美国执法系统要帮你自杀了吗
So you're committing suicide by the U.S. Justice system?
幸运的是 在你没有帮我的时候
Yeah. Fortunately, I found someone to help me
我找到了能帮我的人
when you didn't.
这世界上还有有一些人
You see, there's still a few people left in this world
愿意帮助一个有原则的人
who are willing to aid a man of principles.
荣誉 很有意思 你不觉得吗 荣誉
Honor-- it's a funny thing, don't you think? Honor?
有时候 荣誉让你坚持战斗
Sometimes it tells you to stand up and fight,
有时荣誉让你知难而退
and sometimes it tells you it's time to go.
好了 起来 该走了
Speaking of that, get up. Let's go.
你们承诺会进行公正的审判
The guarantee of a fair trial by a group of one's peers
将为这个小镇带来更好的明天
is what makes this country great.
我一般很难选出这么一群
Rarely have I had the honor to convene such a group
面面俱到 忠诚爱国的陪审员
of thoughtful and patriotic men and women such as yourselves.
你们也很好看
You're good-looking, too.
法官大人 我认为对陪审员的挑选很满意
Your Honor, I believe this, uh, jury selection is satisfactory.
当然了 除非米尔格罗姆先生有异议
Unless, of course, Mr. Milgrom has an objection.
-我有 -你当然有了
- I do. - Well, of course you do.
我们想要排除...
We'd like to strike Juror Number--
稍等一下 法官大人
Just... A moment, Your Honor.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你不是说12号♥恨你吗
I thought you said Number 12 hates you.
山姆·波提特是一名白人斗士
Sam Poteet is a White Warrior.
不管他的见解是否与我相同
Whether I share his principles or not,
至少他有自己的看法
at least he has them.
我想把我的机会用来踢掉像特雷这样的人
I'll take my chances with that over a punk like Trey,
他连原则都不会写
who couldn't even spell "Principles."
再说了 只有山姆
Besides, Sam's the only one
听了塔克的笑话没有笑
who didn't laugh at Tucker's joke.
我们想把接下来的机会用在三号♥陪审员身上
We'd like to use our remaining challenge on Juror Number 3.
拜托
Aw, come on!
三号♥陪审员 你可以走了
Juror Number 3, you are excused.
该死
Man.
我还是有钱拿的吧
I still get paid, right?
沃特 沃特
Walt! Walt!
我需要你
I need you.
是钱斯 快点
It's Chance. Now.
所有人都坐下
Everybody keep your seats!
全部坐下
Keep your seats!
大家全部坐下 全部坐下
Sit down, everybody! Keep your seats!
小维 发生了什么
Vic! What the hell happened?
我不知道 但是很糟糕
I don't know, but it's bad.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
趴下 小杂种
Stay down, little sheeple,
这样谁都不会受伤
and no one will get hurt.
-趴下 -后退
- Stay down! - Get back!
趴下 小杂种 小杂种 趴下
Stay down, little sheeple! Little sheeple, stay down!
没人会被杀
No one's gonna get killed!
警长
Sheriff.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表