剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
此处禁烟
-医生呢 -出门了
- Where's the doctor? - He's out.
我需要很多O型阴性血
I need as much o-negative blood as you have.
-我... -立刻 快点
- I'm -- - Now! Hurry!
后备箱里有人失血过多快死了
I got a man bleeding to death back here.
布兰奇
Branch!
布兰奇 睁开眼睛
Branch, open your eyes.
睁开眼睛 别闭上
Open them! Don't you close them again.
快点
Hurry up!
来了 我来了 我来了
Coming. I'm coming. I'm coming.
他怎么了
What the hell happened to him?
中枪了
He got shot.
天啊
Oh, man.
你到底对他做了什么 伙计
What the hell'd you do to him, man?
我尽力救他了
I did what I could.
等等 沃特
Hold on. Walt.
我...
I...
尝到了...绿色
taste...green.
尝点别的吧 咬住
I need you to taste something else. Bite.
好的
Okay.
坚持住
Come on.
快点
Hurry up.
好的 他没事
Okay. He's good.
把那边抬起来
Keep those legs up.
走吧
Go.
坚持住 呼吸 呼吸
Just hang in there. Breathe. Breathe.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你真应该打911
You know, you really should call 911.
我就是911
I am 911.
西镇警魂
第三季 第一集
靠边停下
Pull over!
靠边停下
Pull over!
站住 警长
Stop right there, Sheriff!
-我要跟亨利谈谈 -我说站住
- I need to speak to Henry. - I said stop!
你要干什么 马赛厄斯 开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do, Mathias? Shoot me?
就算亨利被捕 也得关在我这儿
If Henry's under arrest, he should be in my jail.
签发逮捕令的丹佛警局
The Denver P.D. who issued the warrant for his arrest
认为你与此案有利害冲突
felt that represented a conflict of interest.
-你不能带他去丹佛 -我可以
- You're not taking him to Denver. - I am.
他已经签署文件
He already signed the letter
声明自己不会企图引渡
saying he's not fighting extradition.
如果亨利跟律师谈过
If you'd let Henry talk to a lawyer,
他绝对不会签这个
he'd never have signed that.
他也放弃了请律师的权利
He waived that right, too.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
我只想让他得到适当的法律援助
I just want to make sure he's getting the right kind of legal assistance.
你也不想因为自己
Now, you don't want to be the reason
让案子的诉讼程序出问题吧
this thing gets thrown out on a technicality, do you?
就一分钟 不能再久了
One minute. No more.
你真的放弃了你的权利
Did you really waive your rights?
是的
Yes.
我又帮你争取回来了
Well, I just unwaived them.
我会帮你脱罪的 亨利
I'm gonna get you out of this, Henry.
是吗 怎么做
Really? How?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
首先 我会给你雇一个最好的律师
For starters, I'm gonna get you the best lawyer money can buy.
不知道有没有用 不过谢了
I am not sure that matters, but thank you.
我保险柜里的钱雇律师绰绰有余
There's more than enough in my safe to pay for it.
你办公室里那个吗
The one in your office?
你还记得密♥码♥吗
Do you remember the combination?
还有事吗
There is something else?
你为什么留着那些牙
Why'd you hold on to those teeth?
保险起见
Insurance.
人不是你杀的 我不希望你
I wanted to make sure you never tried to take the fall
因此被捕
for a murder you did not commit.
时间到
Time's up.
我还有一堆文件要处理呢
I got a good three hours of paperwork ahead of me.
他不会签字弃权的
He's not signing any waivers.
那也不能交给你
Either way, he's not going with you.
我要把他送到三郡监狱
I'm taking him over to Tri-county jail.
警
察
局
怎么回事
What the hell happened here?
心情不好
I got upset.
你还好吗 警长
Are you okay, sheriff?
不好
Been better.
露比 我需要个律师 要最好的
Ruby, I... need a good lawyer -- the best.
帮我问一下尼尔·斯特拉恩
See if you can get me Neil Strahan on the phone.
沃特 你打算什么时候解释一下
Walter. When are you gonna tell us
-这是怎么回事 -弗格 你先去
- what is going on here? - Hey, Ferg, why don't you go
煮杯咖啡
make a pot of coffee
露比去给律师打电♥话♥ 好吗
while Ruby tries to get that lawyer on the line, okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
别跟我来贾利·库珀那种简短敷衍的答案
And don't give me any of that monosyllabic Gary Cooper crap.
跟我说实话
Talk to me.
我妻子并非死于癌症
My wife didn't die of cancer.
她是被一个叫米勒·贝克的人谋杀的
She was murdered by a meth head named Miller Beck.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你怎么不跟大家说呢
Why didn't you tell anyone?
米勒·贝克几个月前死了
Miller Beck turned up dead a few months back,
而亨利刚因为谋杀他被捕
and Henry was just arrested for his murder.
亨利
Henry?
但不是他干的
But he didn't do it.
你怎么知道
And you know that how?
放心吧 小维 我没有杀人
It's all right, Vic. I didn't kill anyone.
那你身上的血是谁的
Then whose blood is that?
这是 布兰奇的
Oh, it's, um -- it's Branch's.
沃特
Walt.
沃特
Walt.
沃特
Walt!
沃特 别这样
Walt, stop!
我不能
I can't.
布兰奇还好吗
Is Branch okay?
但愿吧
I hope so.
他中枪了
He got shot.
还在抢救中 但他失血不少
They're working on him now, but he lost a lot of blood.
谁开枪打伤他的
Who shot Branch?
我也在找凶手
That's what I'm trying to find out.
我要出去一趟
I'm gonna need a ride.
他说布兰奇在恢复室
He said he's in a recovery room.
可能还在手术中
Maybe he's still in surgery.
打扰 请问你知道警官
Excuse me, do you know where deputy --
朗迈尔
Longmire!
让我儿子只身涉险的是你吗
Did you send my son into harm's way with no backup?
他怎么样了 巴罗
How is he, Barlow?
怎么样了
How is he?
你居然带他去野诊所
You took him to a damn res clinic.
就是那野诊所稳定了他的病情 送他来的
And they stabilized him and got him here.
他们告诉你什么情况了吗
They given you an update on his condition?
他差点死了
He just about died.
缝补伤口用的还是鱼线
His wounds were stitched up with fishing line.
怎么不用个生锈的鱼钩呢
Did you use a rusty hook, too, just for good measure?
当时的情况我只能那样
I did the best I could under the circumstances.
你最好祈祷他手术成功
You better hope he makes it through surgery,
要是他出了事
'cause if he doesn't,
老子饶不了你
I'm holding you personally responsible.
止血钳
Clamp.
那是什么啊
What's that?
我得和警长谈谈
I'm gonna need to talk to the sheriff.
-他没事吧 -他很幸运
- Is he okay? - He was lucky.
子弹穿过去了 没伤到重要器官
The bullet went clean through without hitting any major organs.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表