剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
past the rock that looks like a dog.
懂了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
贫瘠的土地有一点好
The good thing about crappy land--
就是没人想跟你抢
nobody tries to take it from you.
坏处就是 人们发现
The bad thing is, people discover
这是个躲猫猫和干坏事的好地方
it's a good place to hide and to do bad things.
玛丽莲 亨利没事吧
Marilyn, is Henry all right?
你说呢
You tell me.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
亨利呢
Where's Henry?
上次我看到他 他就在这儿
Last time I saw him, he was right there,
绑在这些桩子上
tied to those stakes.
你解开了他吗
You untie him?
没
No.
看起来他不需要我帮忙
Looks like he didn't need my help.
他得到了神灵的帮助
He got help from the spirits.
很明显你的朋友是个战士 警长
It's clear your friend is a warrior, Sheriff.
不幸的是 我们距文明世界远得很
Unfortunately, we're eight miles from civilization,
像他这么艰难的处境
and tough as he is,
看着可不像能徒步远途的样子
he didn't look like he was up for a hike.
刚刚有人喊了"抢劫"
Somebody just yelled "Robbery."
我在跟着保安 "我在跟着保安"
I'm following the security guard. "I'm following the security guard."
停下
Stop!
-我的天啊 -"我的天啊"
- Holy shit! - "Holy shit!"
我的天啊
Holy shit.
弗格
Ferg!
发现什么了吗
Find something?
对
Yeah.
看街对面的这个人
Look at this guy across the street
就在枪击发生之后
right after the shooting.
店铺前面的这个人
The guy in front of the store.
他在盯着镜头看 是不是
He's staring at the camera, right?
好 然后
Okay, and then...
他就走开了
He's walking away.
他为什么没有傻盯着 跑向受害者
Why is he not gawking, running toward the victim?
昨晚下了大约二十分钟的雨
Rained about 20 minutes last night.
肯定足够松动木桩周围的土壤了
Must have been enough to loosen the earth around the stakes.
你干吗呢
Whatcha doin'?
你想在那里找到什么
What you hoping to find in there?
证据
Evidence.
怎么
What?
据我所知 地方警长不应该
The last I checked, local sheriffs aren't supposed
在保留区收集证据
to be collecting evidence on the rez.
不会在法庭上拿出来
Won't hold up in court.
知道在发生什么总不会有错
Never hurts to know what's going on.
你在看什么 警长
What you looking at there, Sheriff?
乌鸦
Ravens.
亨利
Henry!
亨利 亨利 醒醒
Henry. Henry, wake up!
我在这儿
I'm here.
醒醒 亨利 快点
Wake up, Henry! Come on!
玛丽莲 他在这边
Marilyn! He's over here!
把水拿过来
Bring the water!
玛丽莲
Marilyn!
玛丽莲
Marilyn!
醒醒 亨利
Wake up, Henry.
沃特
Walt?
亨利
Henry.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我会带你出去的 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
我给你遮阴
I'm gonna take your shade.
沃特
Walt.
赫克托还活着
Hector lives.
别想这事了 亨利
Forget about that, Henry.
我...我需要水
I-I need water.
我连汗都不流了
Uh, I am not even sweating anymore.
好 玛丽莲拿着我们的水
Yeah, Marilyn had our water.
但你别担心 我会带你回到我的车上的
But don't you worry. We're gonna get you back to my truck.
我会背着你
I'm gonna carry you.
你可背不动我
You cannot carry me.
我是背不动你
No. I can't carry you.
但我能拖着你走
But I can drag you.
有人吗
Hello?
最近几天鱼都像疯了一样
Fish have been hitting them big foam uglies
四处乱撞
like crazy the last couple days.
如果你喜欢更自然的展品
Or if you like a more natural presentation,
我刚进了一些跳虫
I just got some hoppers in.
哥们 你还不如跟我说克林贡语呢
Buddy, you might as well be speaking Klingon to me.
你是给别人买♥♥东西吗
You shopping for someone else?
不是
No.
我是来问你几个问题的
Came in to, uh, ask you a few questions
关于银行抢劫案的
about the bank robbery.
是 那件事...可是不小
Yeah, that was quite a-- quite a thing.
牛仔比尔就在这里 在阿布萨罗卡
Uh, Cowboy Bill, right here in Absaroka.
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
只看到了救护车的灯
Uh, just the ambulance lights.
就这样吗
That's all?
对
Yeah.
从店里看到的吗
From inside the store?
是的
That's right.
你看 有趣的是
See, the funny thing about that--
这张照片就拍摄于保安刚被枪击后不久
This picture was taken right after the security guard was shot.
看 这个...这人是你
See, and that's-- that's you.
你正盯着那边的动静
And you're staring right at the action.
我需要你再回答我的问题一次
So I'm gonna need you to try and answer my questions again,
不论你回答起来有多困难
no matter how difficult that might be.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
我听到喊声 拿起了枪 走了出去
I heard yelling, so I grabbed my gun, and I went outside.
你第一反应就是这样吗 拿起枪
That was your first instinct? To grab your gun?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我们或许不都穿着制♥服♥ 但这不意味着
We may not all wear a uniform, but that don't mean
我们不关心我们的市民朋友
we don't care about our fellow citizens.
好吧 那么你出去了
Okay, so, um, you went outside.
还有...
And...
我不知道
I don't know.
有人在喊什么抢劫的事
Someone was shouting something about a robbery,
然后我看到一个人在跑
and then I saw a man running and--
另一个人在追他
and another guy chasing him.
所以我对第一个人开了枪
So I fired at the first guy.
我以为他肯定是劫匪
I figured he must be the robber
而拿枪的人是个警♥察♥或者保安
and the guy with the gun was a cop or a security guard.
-但不是这样的 -是的 警官
- But it wasn't. - No, ma'am.
我开枪打了我以为是劫匪的那个人后
After I shot the man I thought was the robber,
我看到他倒地
I saw him hit the ground,
然后我才认出了银行的制♥服♥
and that's when I recognized the bank uniform.
我彻底混乱了
I was so confused.
你说 是谁在追他呢
I mean, who was chasing him?
一个博主
A blogger.
那为什么博客会有枪
Why would a blogger have a gun?
他没有
He didn't.
那是一部手♥机♥
It was a cellphone.
他在拍摄整件事情
He was filming the entire thing.
所以我们才有你的这张照片
That's how I got this picture of you.
我很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I--
我知道我该早点坦白的
I know I should have spoken up sooner.
我只是...
I just--
也许我没有自己想的那么勇敢
I guess I'm not as brave as I think I am.
沃特
Walt.
你真该买♥♥个手♥机♥
You should really get a cellphone.
你觉得这里会有信♥号♥♥吗
You think I'd get a signal out here?
玛丽莲说这里昨晚下了雨
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表