剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我在调查塔克·巴吉特被杀一案
I'm investigating the murder of Tucker Baggett.
我有几个问题要问你
I got some questions for you.
就从问问这位女士是谁
Starting with "Who is this beautiful woman,
为什么把她抓了起来
and why is she in custody?"
她是一名凶案嫌疑人
She's a suspect in a murder.
-塔克·巴吉特的凶案 -他说是
- Tucker Baggett's murder? - He says.
这不归他管
Well, it's not his investigation.
很抱歉打扰你了 女士 你可以走了
I'm sorry he bothered you, ma'am. You're free to go.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sheriff.
你要给我走 沃特
You're coming with me, Walt.
不
No, I'm not.
-你没有根据 -我有
- You have no grounds. - Yes, I do.
有一名夏安证人在塔克被杀当晚
I have a Cheyenne eyewitness who saw that Bronco
看到你的野马出现在保留地
on the Res the night Tucker was shot.
你尽管可以向我和镇长解释
Now, you can explain all of that to me and the mayor.
他在等我们
He's waiting on us.
我们走
Let's go.
你知道吗 莫雷蒂
You know what, Moretti?
你也许也该来一趟
You might as well come along, too.
让一下
Excuse me.
你最好去一趟 费城妞儿
You better go, Philly.
我不是很相信你
So, I'm not so sure I'm buying
今天下午告诉我的不在场证明 莫雷蒂
that alibi you handed me this afternoon, Moretti.
警官
Deputy.
警官 我选择威尔金斯警长
Deputy, I selected Sheriff Wilkins
作为一名公正的调查者
as an unbiased investigator,
我代表所有县长
and I'm here representing all the county commissioners,
我们只是想知道这一整件事情的来龙去脉
and we just want to know the truth about this whole mess.
所以请你回答问题
So please answer the question.
你为什么为沃特·朗迈尔撒谎
Why are you lying for Walt Longmire?
警官 你真的想包庇一名谋杀犯吗
Deputy, you really want to be covering for a murderer?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
你的动机最强 沃特
You had the strongest motive, Walt.
我要求你把你的枪给我
I'm gonna have to ask you for your gun.
那有什么用
What good's that gonna do?
你连用来对比的弹壳都没有
You don't even have a slug to compare it to.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
因为你把弹壳从那张椅子里挖出来了吗
'Cause you dug the slug out of that chair?
吉姆发现你在破坏犯罪现场
Jim caught you tampering with the crime scene.
他当场搜过我的身了 什么都没发现
He frisked me on-site. Didn't find anything on me.
你在杀死塔克后有足够的时间
You had time to dig the slug out of the chair
挖出子弹
after you murdered Tucker
再把他的尸体扔到保留区
and before you took the body to the rez.
除非那晚是别人驾驶着你的车
Unless that was somebody else driving your Bronco
去了保留地
around the rez in the night.
红马驹的酒保告诉我
The bartender at the Red Pony tells me
塔克被杀那晚你穿着整齐的西装
you were wearing a fancy suit the night Tucker was murdered.
那套西装在哪里 沃特
Where is that suit, Walt?
上面肯定有塔克的血迹
I bet it's got Tucker's blood on it.
-我想看那套西装 -我要你的枪和警徽
- I want to see that suit. - And I want your gun and badge--
马上
now.
不好意思 我没走错房♥间吧
I'm sorry. Do I have the right room?
我在找两个遭到违法审问
I'm looking for people being interviewed
没有法庭权利的人
illegally without the benefit of counsel.
他们在这里
Oh, here they are.
警长 莫雷蒂警长
Sheriff, Deputy Moretti.
走吧
Now, please.
别以为结束了 沃特
Don't think this is over, Walt.
我不会坐视一名凶犯当我县的警长
I will not sit back and let a murderer police my county.
我还以为你们俩应该最清楚
I would've thought you, of all people, would know
不要在律师不在场的情况下和警♥察♥说话
not to talk to the cops without a lawyer present.
凯迪 你怎么知道要来这里
Cady, how did you know to come here?
马赛厄斯给我打了电♥话♥
Mathias called me.
你现在代理我了吗
So, are you representing me now?
我本来想给你找一名优秀的刑事律师
I was going to get you a good criminal-defense attorney.
我本来以为我还有时间
I thought I had more time.
不过看来是没有了
But I guess I don't.
小维
Vic.
塔克·贝吉特被杀那天晚上你不在这里
You weren't here the night of, uh, Tucker Baggett's murder,
所以你不知道我到底是不是在这里
so you have no idea if I was here or not.
你为什么要撒谎
Why'd you lie?
因为你不能因为这种事倒下
'Cause you can't go down for this.
不是你干的
You didn't do it.
你知道不是我♥干♥的
Do you know I didn't do this...
是因为是你干的
because you did?
我把你的枪给法警时 里面是空的
When I gave your gun to the marshals, it was empty.
昨晚我查看的时候 里面装上了新弹夹
When I checked it last night, there was a new clip in it.
但是少了一颗子弹
But there was one bullet missing.
你说过你希望能做些什么
You said you wished there was something
能帮助我
you could do to help me.
现在我发现你的枪少了一颗子弹
Now I find a bullet missing from your gun.
所以...
So...
所以 你做了什么
So, what did you do?
我...
I just...
去兜了兜风
went for a drive.
去哪里了
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你知道什么
What do you know?
我就开着开着
I just drove and drove
然后...然后忘记了时间
and-- and lost track of time.
于是我...累了
So, I got, uh, tired
停在一个营地里
and pulled into a campground.
有一家人停下了车
This family, they pulled in,
从车里出来
and they piled out of their car.
一开始 他们就在那儿正常地散步
And at first, they were all walking really calmly.
然后
And then, uh--
那个小女孩 只有六岁
And then this little girl, she was like 6 years old,
她突然开始快走
she just started speed-walking.
然后他们就开始比赛
And then they all just broke out into a,
谁先去到厕所
uh, race for the bathroom.
那家人 那个小女孩 他们太开心了
That family, that little girl, they were so happy.
他们 他们很开心的样子
They were-- They were having so much fun.
我就看着他们
I just watched them.
他们和她 我...
Them and-- and her, and I just, uh--
我想着
I was thinking.
我不知道...我不知道想了多久
And I don't-- I don't know how long for.
最后 我...
Eventually, I, uh--
我需要呼吸一点新鲜空气
I needed some air,
所以我...
so I...
我走出了房♥车
I got out of the RV.
这是我这么久来第一次感到平静
It's the first moment of peace that I have had.
我终于
I finally...
想到了办法
saw a way out.
但是我下不了手
Um, but I couldn't go through with it.
所以我的枪会少一颗子弹
That's why a bullet was missing from my gun.
因为是我弹出的
Because I ejected it.
我不能那样对你
I couldn't do that to you.
我不能...
I-- I couldn't be the...
给你带来更多痛苦
thing that brought you more pain.
然后呢 我撒了谎 让情况变得更糟糕
So what do I do? I lie, and I just make the situation worse.
不
No.
不 只有你现在不在了 才会让我的情况
No, the only way my situation could be any worse
变得更糟糕
is if you weren't here right now.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
你不准再做这种事了
Now, you can never, ever do anything like that again.
你向我保证
You promise me.
我保证
I promise.
警长 你想见我
Hey, Sheriff. You wanted to see me?
马赛厄斯
Yes, Mathias.
是的
Uh, I did.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表