剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
There is no page 76.
这本也没有
None here, either.
所以钱斯是在给什么人留言
So then Chance was leaving notes for someone.
艾伦
Aaron?
我们在找一名逃犯 钱斯·吉尔伯特
We´re searching for a fugitive-- Chance Gilbert.
你记得他吗
Do you remember him?
他认为正义并不公正
He thought justice was perverted,
所以他要玷污正义
so he perverted justice.
有其他囚犯看过这些书吗
Did any other prisoners check out these books?
没有
No.
你说的没有 是指有吗
And by "No," Do you mean "Yes"?
没有其他犯人看过这些书
No other prisoners checked out these books!
好吧 天啊
Okay. Jesus.
那你能至少看看记录吗
Can you at least check the log?
我帮你们看看
I´ll check for you.
这家伙是个疯子
That guy is nuts.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不能以书的封面评价好坏 警长
You can´t judge a book by its cover, Sheriff.
肤色只是外表 不是内在
The color of its skin is not the content of its character.
他说得没错 只有钱斯·吉尔伯特
He´s right. Chance Gilbert´s the only one
看过这些书
who´s checked these out.
我说的永远是真♥相♥ 但是没人会听
I always tell the truth, but no one ever listens.
你好
Hello.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
看护小维
Guarding Vic.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在她的办公桌哪里
She´s back at her desk.
我觉得我还没有完全恢复
I guess I am not yet at 100%.
也许我不该来担任看护她的职责
Perhaps I was not the best choice for guard duty.
小维
Vic?
调出厕所的监控录像
Pull up the bathroom surveillance footage.
我已经看过好几天的了 沃特
I´ve already gone over days of it, Walt.
钱斯的家人根本没有进出过
Not a single family member of Chance´s came or went.
我对他的家族没有兴趣
I´m not interested in the family.
我觉得他们知道的比我们想象中的要少
I think they know less about this than we imagine.
但我相信艾伦·双河
But I believe that Aaron Two Rivers
告诉了我们是谁帮助钱斯越狱
was telling us who helped Chance escape.
我以为他只是在胡言乱语
I thought he was just babbling nonsense.
他说没有犯人看过这些书
He said that none of the prisoners checked out those books...
但我们不能相信外表
but that we shouldn´t trust appearances.
给我一张在图书馆值班的狱警名单
Get me a list of all the prison guards who work library duty.
鲁道夫警官 根据你的上级所述
Officer Rudolph, according to your supervisor,
你花了很多时间在监狱图书馆值班
you spend a lot of time overseeing the prison library.
是啊 所以呢
Yeah. So?
他说你是特别要求调到那里的
Well, he said that you specifically requested that assignment.
那里很安静
Well, it´s quiet.
人们不会为了最近的
Men don´t usually shiv each other
尼古拉斯·斯帕克思小说大打出手
over the latest Nicholas Sparks.
你看爱情小说吗
You read romance novels?
很惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
是啊
Yeah.
根据图书馆数据记录
According to the library database,
你经常会看 政♥治♥类书籍
you tend to check out, uh, political books,
各种宣言 韦科围攻的调研
manifestos, studies of the Waco siege.
你的兴趣好像和钱斯·吉尔伯特很像
Your sympathies seem to lie pretty close to Chance Gilbert´s.
你监视我
You spied on me?
就是这种僭越和侵犯
This is exactly the kind of intrusion and overreach
才毁掉了这个国家
that´s ruining this country.
对 但是你在尽你所能
Right. But you´re doing your best to fight back
与之对抗 是吗
against that, aren´t you?
我的警官调出了你在网上签署的请♥愿♥
My deputy pulled up a slew of online petitions that you signed,
包括一项申请释放政♥治♥犯的请♥愿♥
including one calling for the freeing of prisoners of conscience.
钱斯·吉尔伯特就是这么描述自己的
That´s how Chance Gilbert describes himself.
你认为我放跑了他
You think I let him escape.
我是说你可能认为他是蒙冤入狱
I´m saying that you may have thought he was unfairly imprisoned,
你在图书馆有足够的时间
and you had plenty of time in the library to find and remove
-看他给你留的便条 -便条
- the notes he left for you. - Notes?
真是胡扯
This is bullshit.
是你在厕所解开钱斯的吗
Did you uncuff Chance in the bathroom?
-这样他才能... -然后背对着他
- Yeah. So he could-- - Then turned your back on him?
然后他能换衣服
So he could change his clothes.
我们按照标准流程
We followed standard procedure.
我解开了他 尤贝尔带他进去
I uncuffed him. Eubell led him into the stall.
然后过了半分钟
Then half a minute later,
钱斯冲出来 拿着一把枪对着我
Chance charged out and pulled a gun on me.
尤贝尔警官带他进入了第一间隔间吗
Officer Eubell led him into the first stall?
没错 然后他就去洗他的手...
Yes. And then he went to wash his hands when Chance--
尤贝尔警官
Officer Eubell.
是你带钱斯进入第一个隔间的
You led Chance into the first stall.
为什么不进残疾人专用隔间
Why not the handicapped stall?
什么
What?
残疾人专用隔间很大 很宽敞
The handicapped stall is big, roomy.
但你让钱斯这么一个大个子进了
But you led a man Chance´s size into a stall
一个基本难以转身的隔间
that you can barely turn around in.
他用哪个隔间有什么重要的
What does it matter what stall he used?
如果水箱里藏着一把枪 那就很重要了
Well, it matters if there was a gun hidden in the toilet tank.
我怎么可能知道
How could I have known that?
如果是你放在那里的 你就会知道
You could have known it if you put it there.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们的监控录像中显示钱斯越狱前一天
We have you on tape entering the courthouse bathroom
你进过法♥院♥的厕所
the day before Chance´s escape.
那能证明什么
What does that prove?
我相信每名押送囚犯
I´m sure every guard that escorted a prisoner
进法庭的警卫都会去厕所
to the courthouse that day used the bathroom.
也许 但是只有你一名警卫
Maybe. But you´re one of the only guards
既在那天进入了厕所
who entered the bathroom that day
还经常会去图书馆工作
and also works regularly at the library,
你可以在那里看钱斯的便条
where you can intercept Chance´s notes.
我不相信 这...
I don´t believe this. This--
我敢打赌还是你要他吐在你的手上
I´m even betting that you asked him to spit on your hand
这样你就有理由去洗手
so you had an excuse to run the water
盖过他掀开马桶储水池盖子
to cover the noise of him lifting the toilet lid
取出你藏得那把枪的声音
to get the gun that you planted.
不是吗
No?
这样说吧
How about this?
如果钱斯在外潜逃的时候伤到人或杀了人
If Chance hurts or kills anybody while he´s out there,
你要面临的指控会比现在
you´re gonna be facing a lot worse sentence
严重得多
than you are right now.
因为协助谋杀比协助越狱
´Cause aiding and abetting a murder is much more serious
严重多了
than facilitating an escape.
你想再打电♥话♥要你女儿回来
You want to call your daughter back...
永远和她告别吗
tell her goodbye forever?
不
No.
你要明白我这么做是为了
What you need to understand is that I did all this
可以和我女儿一起
so I could stay with my daughter.
那个贱♥人♥会毁掉我的家
That bitch was gonna destroy my family.
你到底在指哪个贱♥人♥
And what bitch are you referring to exactly?
你的妻子吗
Your wife?
不 我爱我妻子
No. No. I love my wife.
我犯了一个错
I made a mistake...
和这个叫纱伦的女人
with this woman, Sharon.
那是几个月前 我想抽身的时候...
It was just a few months. But when I tried to call it off--
她威胁我要告诉我妻子
She threatened to call your wife.
所以我不得不一直去见她 让她闭嘴
So I had to keep seeing her to keep her quiet.
我实在是受不了了
And I just couldn´t take it anymore.
钱斯听到我和别人说这件事
So, Chance overheard me bitching about it with one of the guys.
他就在图书馆接近我 并提议我们...
He approached me in the library and proposed we...
以自♥由♥换自♥由♥
swap freedom for freedom.
他会在看过的书76页上告诉我怎么做
He´d tell me how on page 76 of the books he checked out.
钱斯用什么来换取他的自♥由♥
So, Chance would get his freedom in exchange for what?
他干掉纱伦
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表