剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我看得出来 因为我也曾经是警长
I can deduce that, 'cause I've been sheriff myself.
你在想什么
So what's on your mind?
我看了我的枪
I checked my gun,
我无法确定我前两天晚上有没有朝塔克开枪
and I can't tell if I fired it two nights ago at Tucker.
有三枚子弹不见了
There's three rounds missing,
我整晚的事都想不起来了
but I can't recall the entire evening...
喝了太多威士忌
too much whiskey.
让我看看你的枪
Let me see your gun.
给我
Give it to me.
我上次确定开枪是打钱斯·吉尔伯特
The last time I'm sure I fired it was at Chance Gilbert.
记不清开了几枪
I can't remember how many times.
你没有这么做 沃特
You did not do this, Walt.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我知道你的为人 正如我告诉你的律师
I know your character, just like I told your lawyer.
兔子急了也会跳墙 卢西恩
Desperate men do desperate things, Lucian.
想着塔克要得逞了
And the thought of Tucker getting his due
我的心神完全想不了别的事
has crossed my mind.
别管你的心神了 沃特 我懂你的灵魂
Forget your mind, Walt. I know your soul.
你得开始找其他嫌犯了 沃特
You got to start looking for other suspects, Walt.
那个艾伦...
What about that Allen--
艾伦·奥布莱恩
Allen O'Brien.
艾伦·奥布莱恩 他呢
Allen O'Brien-- What about him?
我们还没有找到他
We haven't found him.
巴罗的前妻呢 她怎么样
What about Barlow's ex-wife? What about her?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
她...她是个很难琢磨的人
She's a-- She's a hard one to figure out, so...
你知道她从来没来看过布兰奇
You know that she did not come to visit Branch not once?
我知道她是继母什么的
I know she's the stepmother and all that,
但我是觉得这样很可耻 我不觉得这是对的
but I find that shameful, and I don't think that's right.
你呢 那样做不对
Do you? That ain't right.
威尔金斯负责这个案子
With Wilkins in charge of this,
我没办法找针对她的证据
I can't even look for evidence against her.
别管证据了 沃特
Forget the evidence, Walt.
你得先从动机开始查起
You got to start with motive.
就像我那些年来教你的
It's like I taught you all them years back--
杀人只有两个原因
Only two reasons to kill somebody--
爱 钱
love, money.
如果是她干的 肯定是为了钱
Well, if she did this, she did it for the money.
她和我说过她想要分一半
She told me she wants half the profit from the sale
卖♥♥掉巴罗房♥子的钱
of Barlow's home.
如果她的确是这么想 你会比我更快知道
So you'll know before I do if that's all she's after.
-为什么 -她和我说过她想见见
- Why's that? - She told me she wants to meet with
新的继承人
the new executor of the estate.
谢谢你的提醒
Well, appreciate the heads-up.
我绝对会全副武装去会面的
I'll be sure to go to that meeting armed.
这是你的枪 沃特
Here's your piece, Walt.
已经不缺三颗子弹了
It ain't missing three rounds no more.
听我说
Hear me--
不是你干的
You did not do this.
谢谢你告诉我已经没人盯着了
Thanks for letting me know the coast was clear.
威尔金斯为什么走了
What made Wilkins leave?
他很懒
He's lazy.
我觉得他只是放弃了
I think he just gave up.
我查过巴罗的前妻了
Oh, and I looked into, uh, Barlow's ex-wife.
她来的时间和她说的一样 不过是单程票
She flew in when she said, but on a one-way ticket.
你不觉得如果她只是来杀人的
Don't you find it strange that she'd hang around
是不是有些奇怪
if she'd just murdered someone?
这里已经见怪不怪了 所以...
Strange is the new normal around here, so...
谁啊
Who's that?
其中一个艾伦·奥布莱恩
One of the Allen O'Briens.
弗格带来了一堆这个名字的人
Ferg brought in a bunch.
弗格
Ferg.
稍等
One second.
有什么发现吗
You learn anything?
嗯 很多爱尔兰人住在怀俄明
Yeah-- a lot of Irish settled in Wyoming.
这已经是20个艾伦·奥布莱恩中第13个
This is the 13th of 20 Allen O'Briens.
问题是 这些艾伦·奥布莱恩
Problem is, none of these Allen O'Briens
和塔克都没关系 甚至没听说过他
have any connection to Tucker or even heard of him.
-有消息就告诉我 -好 谢谢
- Let me know as soon as you-- - Okay. Thanks.
安达泰安防 有人入侵
That was ADT. There's been a break-in.
哪里
Where?
巴罗·康纳利的家
Barlow Connally's.
见怪不怪
The new normal, right?
小维 你不准来
Vic, you're not coming.
你来对付这些奥布莱恩先生
Take over the Mr. O'Briens here.
-弗格 跟我来 -好
- Ferg, with me. - Yep.
艾利克斯 把枪放下
Alex, put down the gun.
放下
Put it down.
弗格 让安达泰安防怪调警报
Ferg, tell ADT to shut off the alarm.
我认识这个女人
I know this woman.
我记得巴罗把钥匙放在哪里
I remembered where Barlow kept the key.
我只是记不起来报♥警♥器密♥码♥了
I just couldn't remember the alarm code.
艾利克斯 你为什么来这里
Alex, why are you here?
很厉害吧
It's amazing, isn't it?
巴罗在家里藏了35把枪
Barlow kept 35 guns in this house,
却没有一张布兰奇的照片
and not a single picture of Branch.
巴罗在我们离婚后
You know, Barlow wouldn't
不允许我见布兰奇
allow me to see Branch after the divorce.
我不知道他怎么和他说得 也许说我出轨
I don't know what he told him. Probably that I cheated...
逃走了
...and ran off.
我从来没有出轨
I never cheated.
艾利克斯 你来干什么
Alex, what are you doing here?
我在拿回属于我的东西
I am collecting my belongings.
让一让
Excuse me.
沃特 我需要有人帮我搬这些箱子
You know, Walt, I could really use a hand with these boxes.
好吧 警官 你看起来很强壮
Fine. Deputy, you look strong.
也许你能帮我 我的搬家车就在外面
Perhaps you can help. My U-Haul's around the side.
好吧 就站着吧
Okay. Great. Just stand there.
如果新的继承人有意见
And if the new executor has a problem with this,
就到帕克城找我
I'll be in Park City.
艾利克斯 站住
Alex, stop.
你拿那把枪干什么
What were you doing with that gun?
巴罗的枪♥械♥收藏是藏凶器的
Barlow's gun collection would be a good place
绝佳地点
to hide a murder weapon.
你是用它打死塔克后拿回来吗
Were you returning it after shooting Tucker?
我没杀过任何人 好吗
I never killed anybody, all right?
这些东西是我的
And this stuff is mine.
巴罗夺走了我的一切
Barlow took everything from me,
包括我的继子
including my stepson.
你知道我圣诞都会给布兰奇寄礼物
Did you know that I sent Christmas gifts to Branch
每年都会寄
every year and that every year,
每次都原封不动地寄还给我
they were returned to me unopened
直到最后我放弃了
until finally I just gave up,
因为巴罗和塔克告诉法庭我并不称职
because Barlow and Tucker had told the court that I was unfit,
我只在乎我自己
that all I ever cared about was myself.
这全是谎言
All of it was lies,
你很明白是怎么回事
and you know what happens.
我明白 相信我 我明白
I understand-- believe me, I do.
但我得让弗格把这个枪收起来
But I'm gonna need Ferg to bag that gun
你得跟我走
and for you to come with me.
沃特 我很抱歉
Walt, I am so sorry.
这次我不会让
I wouldn't let Moretti
莫雷蒂再打电♥话♥给你报信了 沃特
call and warn you I was here this time, Walt.
差点就让马赛厄斯把她因阻碍公务扔进监狱了
Damn near had Mathias throw her in the cell for obstruction,
不过这不是我的县
but it's not my county.
没错
That's right.
这也不是你的警局
And it's not your station,
出去
so get out.
事实上 据杜兰特镇长授权
Actually, per the mayor of Durant,
我完全有权利待在这里
I'm 100% authorized to be here.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表