剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你看见过一辆银色皮卡停在前面吗
You ever seen a silver Suburban parked out front?
嗯
Yeah.
为什么 出什么事了吗
Why? What's-- Is something going on over there?
好吧 别说是我说的
Okay. You didn't hear this from me.
你的邻居被杀了
Your neighbor was murdered.
-该死 -我觉得那么响的音乐
- Shit. - I think the loud music
是用来掩盖犯罪的声音
was used to cover up the sound of the crime.
该死 伙计
Shit, man.
所以 有人在那里被杀了
So what, so some guy was getting murdered over there,
我居然...就这么安心待在家里
and I was just-- I was just sitting here?
你也不知道
You wouldn't have known.
我可以...我可以过去看看
I could've-- I could've gone over there.
如果我过去看了 可能就不会发生
If I had just gotten up, it might not have happened.
扎克 你不能把这件事怪到你自己头上
Zach, you can't beat yourself up over this.
好了 谢谢你提供的情报
All right. Well, um, thanks for the info.
没事
Yeah.
很高兴见到你 伙计
It's good to see you, man.
你为什么这么确定是赫克托干的
What makes you so sure this was a Hector incident?
现场写着"赫克托"还活着
Well, "Hector Lives" Was written at the crime scene.
不管怎么样 谢谢你接我去找拉什蒂谈
Anyway, I appreciate you taking me out to talk to Rusty.
我本来还以为你不会帮我
I was half-assuming you wouldn't help me.
你之前一直不想追查赫克托
You've never been willing to pursue Hector before.
以前从来没有人对赫克托报过案
I've never had anybody file a report against Hector before.
谁报的案
Who filed the report?
拉什蒂
Rusty.
赫克托打的吗
Hector did this to him?
是的
Yeah.
赫克托因为拉什蒂没法告诉他自己的毒贩
Apparently, Hector got angry that Rusty couldn't tell him
伊恩·惠特莫尔在哪里而大为光火
where to find his drug dealer, Ian Whitmore.
亨利认为这个新的赫克托背后的人物是玛拉基
Henry thinks Malachi is behind this new Hector.
你已经和亨利聊过了吗
You talked to Henry about this?
亨利和野马几星期前
Henry and Nighthorse were run off the road
被赫克托撞出马路
by Hector a couple weeks back.
我能理解玛拉基为什么会盯上他们
Well, I understand Malachi going after them.
他对放逐一事非常愤怒
He's angry about the banishment.
为什么玛拉基要利用赫克托
But why would Malachi use Hector
惩罚别的毒贩和瘾君子
to punish drug users and dealers?
那都是他的人
Those are his people.
你好 郎老师
Hi, Ms. Long.
-很高兴又见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you again. - You too.
-这是我朋友 凯迪·朗迈尔 -你好
- This is my friend, Cady Longmire. - Hi.
只是想来看看泰特怎么样了
Just wanted to see how Tate was,
还带了他同学做的一些东西
and bring him something from his classmates.
真漂亮 请进
Oh, look at that. Well, come on in.
泰特 看看谁来了
Tate, look who's here.
最棒的泰特
Tate the Great!
郎老师
Hey, Ms. Long.
麦卡 你还记得郎老师吧 泰特的老师
Micah, you remember Ms. Long, Tate's teacher.
是的 你好
I do. Hi.
你怎么样 泰特
How ya doing, Tate?
对不起 我没法完成你给我带的作业
Sorry I couldn't finish the homework you brought.
我太累了
I was too tired.
别担心 好吗
Don't you worry about that, okay?
我给你带了些东西
I got something for you.
班里同学做的 大家都签了名
It's from the class. Everybody signed it.
快看
Oh, look!
大家都想着你
Everybody's thinking of you.
拉什蒂
Rusty?
开门
Open up.
她不在这里
He's not there.
很久以前就不住在这里了
Hasn't been around in a good, long while.
很久以前是多久
Yeah? What's a good, long while?
几星期吧
Couple weeks.
几星期前我和他在警局聊过
That's when I talked to Rusty at the station.
我觉得 这混♥蛋♥不会出现了
Far as I'm concerned, that junkie can stay gone.
烟灰缸下面有钥匙
There's a key under the ashtray there,
如果你们想进去
if you wanna let yourselves in.
拉什蒂
Rusty?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
拉什蒂
Rusty?
没人 他不在这里
Nothing. He's not in here.
什么样的瘾君子会丢下他的毒品
What kind of user leaves his drugs behind?
死了的吗
A dead one?
也许赫克托又来找了一次拉什蒂
Maybe Hector paid Rusty another visit.
拉什蒂之前要我们将他列入证人保护计划
Rusty asked me to put him in a witness-relocation program.
我没办法 我没有那种资源
I had to break it to him I don't have the resources for that.
也许他只是害怕回来
Maybe he's just too scared to come home.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
这个新赫克托可不是开玩笑的
This new Hector means business.
该死
Shit!
我在保留地经营法律援助事务所
So, I run a legal-aid clinic on the rez.
郎老师告诉我你们没法
Ms. Long told me you haven't been able to
给泰特搞到医疗援助
get Tate the medical attention that he needs.
我是来看看能不能帮助你们
I came along to see if I could help you find ways to get it,
如果你们没有健康保险的话
in case you don't have health insurance.
我们的确没有 即使我们都是全职
Yeah, we don't, even though we both work full-time jobs.
这不是关键
That's not a problem, though,
现在有个东西叫做儿童健康保险计划
because there's this thing called the Kid Care CHIP program
你们的孩子可以免费得到医疗救治
where your child can get medical treatment for free.
我能帮你们搞定申请的大部分程序
I can actually take care of most of the application.
你们只需要
All that you would need to do
填好这些东西
is fill out this section right here,
我就能让泰特
and I could get Tate admitted
马上进杜兰特区医院治疗
to the Durant Regional Hospital immediately.
我们知道儿童保险计划
We are aware of the Kid Care program.
我们在家治疗
We're treating him here--
热汤 喝水 泰诺
hot soup, lots of liquids, Tylenol.
-我觉得泰特需要抗生素 -我们研究过了
- I think Tate needs antibiotics. - We've done our research.
我们知道他们会给我们开什么药
We know all about the drugs they would prescribe,
我们知道这些药和疾病一样有害
and we know they can be just as harmful as the illness.
只是一些青霉素
It's just penicillin.
青霉素
Penicillin...
青霉素会导致过敏性休克
can cause anaphylactic shock.
可能会致死
It could kill you.
你们是因为宗教原因拒绝治疗吗
Are you refusing treatment on religious grounds?
不 不是宗教性 历史性
No, not religious-- historical.
艾莲娜和我和我们的家人
Both Elena and I and our families
都被西方社会所谓的
were abused by a Western society
"帮助"所压♥迫♥
that claimed to be "Helping."
我小时候就离开了我的家
I was removed from my home when I was a baby,
五岁之前 已经换了44个寄养家庭
and by the age of 5, I lived in 44 different foster homes.
我妈妈生下我后
And after my mother gave birth to me,
他们不顾她的意愿做了绝育
they sterilized her against her will
就在那个你们威胁要带我们儿子去的医院
at the very hospital you're threatening to take our son to.
-道森先生 道森太太 -接受那些白人的
- Well, Mr. And Mrs. Dawson-- - When you accept "Help"
"帮助"时 他们就会拿走一些
from the white man, they take something from you
你永远拿不回来的东西
that you can never get back.
我儿子习惯天天
My son has been able to sleep
在这个屋子里睡觉
under the same roof every night of his life.
我希望继续保持下去
And I plan to keep it that way.
弗格森 是我
Uh, Ferguson, it's me.
有人进了那个死人的屋子
Uh, somebody just went into the dead guy's house.
有一辆红色卡玛洛停在前面
There's a red Camaro parked out front.
谁啊
Who is this?
沃特
Walt?
是的
Yeah.
电♥话♥结束
回电吗
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表