剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
-喂 -你的庭审今天重开了
- Hello? - So, your trial starts again today?
-是的 -感觉怎么样
- Yep. - How are you feeling?
死定了
Doomed.
这话可能会让你开心点
Well, this might brighten your day.
联调局的人开始搜索玛拉基了
The Feds are stepping up their search for Malachi.
他们昨晚来找过我了
They paid me a visit last night.
-真的吗 -显然
- Really? - Apparently,
他们让缉毒局的人参与了调查
they have brought the DEA into the investigation.
他们发现玛拉基
They are finding evidence that Malachi
-仍然在从事毒品交易的证据 -我也发现了
- is still active in the drug trade. - Me too.
赫克托杀的毒贩曾经被大流士威胁
The heroin dealer that Hector killed was threatened by Darius.
他被告知不得再在保留地卖♥♥毒品
He was told to stop selling on the rez,
除非卖♥♥大流士的货 也就是说玛拉基的货
unless it was Darius's product, which means Malachi's product.
你觉得新赫克托就是大流士
So, you are thinking that the new Hector is Darius?
没错
I am.
但我们认为查出了赫克托的身份
But just because we think we know who Hector is
也并不代表能轻易找到他
doesn't make him any easier to find...
或者危险性降低
...or any less dangerous.
我知道
I know.
但知道有人盯上自己总是件好事
But better to know someone is coming is for you.
对 再见 亨利
Yup. See ya, Henry.
警长 露比让我进来的
Hey, Sheriff. Uh, Ruby let me in.
-她说没关系 -没事 扎克
- She said it would be okay. - It's fine, Zach.
-没事 -好吧
- It's fine. - Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道弗格有没有告诉你 但是我...
I don't know if-- if Ferg told you, but I've been...
他说了 最后还是说了
He did, uh, eventually.
那天晚上电♥话♥里是我
And that was me on the phone.
嗯 我也猜到了
Yep. Yeah, I figured that out, too.
我很抱歉我...我挂掉了
I'm sorry that I-- that I hung up.
我...我慌了 然后...
I just-- I panicked, and--
你没有惹麻烦 扎克
You're not in trouble, Zach.
你没做什么错事
You-- You didn't do anything wrong.
没有吧
Did you?
没有 先生
No. No, sir.
由于你的噪音投诉电♥话♥
Well, because you made that noise complaint,
我们及时找到了我们的受害人
we found the victim sooner than we might have.
你昨天打的电♥话♥
And the call you made yesterday
带我们找到了认识被害人的人
led us to someone who knew the victim,
我们得到了很好的情报
so we got some good information.
这样就好
Well, I'm-- I'm glad to hear it.
好吧
Okay.
我一直...没和你说实话 警长
I haven't been, uh... totally honest with you, Sheriff.
这是...都在这里
There's this, uh... It's all...
这是什么
What's this?
这几周来
Uh, dates, times, and license-plate numbers
去过被害人家的所有车辆的
of all vehicles that stopped by the victim's house
日期 时间和车牌号♥
for the past couple weeks.
包括探访时间长短
Including the length of the visits.
精确到分钟
Down to the minute.
我本来就怀疑有什么不对
I always suspected something was going on.
你为什么不早点把这个给我
Why didn't you give us this before?
因为这样我看上去像个疯子
'Cause it makes me look kinda crazy.
你见过一辆银色皮卡吗
You ever see a silver Suburban there?
嗯
Yeah.
这是我打投诉电♥话♥前
It was the last one that I saw
见过的最后一辆停在那里的车
before I called in the noise complaint.
-最后一辆 -没错
- The last one? - Yeah.
这是车牌号♥
And this was the license-plate number?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你一直是个好警♥察♥ 扎克
You always were a good cop, Zach.
警长 我...
Sheriff, I--
扎克
Zach.
弗格 扎克给了
Ferg. Zach here has, uh,
我们在伊恩死前进出他家
given us vehicles and license-plate numbers
那些人的
of people that were going
车辆和车牌号♥
in and out of Ian's house before his death.
你去追查一下
I'd like you to track them down.
也许我们能发现赫克托假扮者 大流士的踪迹
Maybe we can get some leads into our Hector impostor, Darius.
我也想和你一起查 但我要上庭
I'd go with you, but I need to be in court.
你要我带上扎克吗
Okay. Um, do you want me to bring Zach?
你最好还是和马赛厄斯一起
It's probably better that you go with Mathias.
我觉得这些人♥大♥部分是
I'm assuming a lot of these people
伊恩在保留地的客户
are clients of Ian's from the rez.
这本子能先留给我们吗
Can we hold on to your notebook?
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
谢谢你 扎克
Thanks, Zach.
弗格 如果你发现
Ferg, if you find out
最后一页上的那辆银色皮卡
who owns that silver Suburban from the last page,
就马上打给我
you call me immediately--
就算我在进行庭审
even if it means interrupting me in court.
好
Okay.
女士们先生们 我想为
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to apologize
庭审的延期而道歉
for the delay in these court proceedings.
我不知道你们
Now, I'm not sure what
在报纸上看到或听到了些什么
you might have heard or read in the papers,
但你们也许已经知道塔克·巴吉特被人打死
but you may have read that Tucker Baggett was shot dead,
凶手是辩方的朋友和前上司
apparently by the defendant's friend and former boss.
反对
Objection!
这简直是令人难以置信的偏见 近乎腐♥败♥
That is unbelievably prejudicial, bordering on corrupt!
无效 律师
Overruled, Counselor.
我不是律师或证人
I am not an attorney or a witness.
你不能反对我
You don't get to object to me!
我是不该 但我要反对 我希望记录下来
I shouldn't have to, but I do. And I want it on the record.
律师 坐下
Counselor, sit down.
马上
Now.
延期是为了让原告的新律师
Anyway, the delay was meant to give the plaintiff's new attorney
有时间赶上进度
a chance to get himself up to speed on the case.
毕夏普先生 你准备好了吗
All right. Mr. Bishop. Are you?
-赶上了吗 -赶上了 法官大人
- Up to speed? - I am, Your Honor.
你可以传召第一名证人了
You may call your first witness.
你为什么要拿着枪
Is there a reason you have a gun?
我决定要谨慎一点 自从...
I've decided to be a little more cautious since the...
被绑♥架♥后
abduction.
这算是我来的原因之一吧
That's sort of why I'm here.
你知道关于大流士的消息吗 他在哪里
Do you know something about Darius, where he might be?
不
No.
但如你所知 我有接手过像他这样
But as you know, I have a history of taking on clients like him
不该信任的当事人
that aren't exactly trustworthy.
我不想再犯同样的错误了
And I don't want to make that mistake again.
你认不认识卡托莉·郎
Do you, by any chance, know Catori Long?
她在红水小学教六年级
She teaches 6th grade at the Red Water Elementary School.
我很久以前就认识卡托莉了
I've known Catori for quite some time.
她是怎样的人
What kind of person is she?
我和她哥哥一起上的学 他现在监狱里
I went to school with her brother, who is in prison now.
她的父母不是什么模范公民
Her parents were not model citizens.
太好了
Perfect.
但是卡托莉不一样
But Catori managed to get out.
她上了大学
She went to college.
她本来可以另谋出路
She could have gotten a job anywhere,
而她却回到保留地
but she came back to the rez
投身在教导这些孩子的事业上
and dedicated her life to teaching our children.
没有比这更伟大的奉献了
I can think of no greater character endorsement than that.
我觉得这样就行了
I think that covers it.
谢谢你 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
我能问问你为什么这么问吗
Do you mind if I ask what this is about?
嗯
Yeah. Um...
卡托莉想获得一个孩子的暂时监护权
Catori's trying to get temporary custody of a child
帮他得到医疗救治 挽救他的生命
to help him get medical attention and save his life.
我能理解
I can certainly understand
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表