剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
If he took care of Sharon.
怎么干掉她
How?
别告诉我你不知道
Don´t tell me you don´t know.
这个精心策划的计划每个细节
Every other detail of this escape was meticulously planned,
从设计我的警官
from the setup of my deputy
到广♥告♥
to the Craigslist ad,
到藏在巷子里的摩托车
to the motorcycle stashed in the alley.
好吧 他会用厕所里拿的那把枪杀了她
All right! He´s gonna kill her with the gun from the toilet.
是你藏的 所以是你的枪
Which you hid, so it´s your gun.
其实是纱伦的 我从她家拿的
It´s actually Sharon´s. I took it from her house.
钱斯会闯进去
Chance is gonna break in,
伪装成她用自己的枪自杀的样子
make it look like she was shot with her own gun.
沃特 要我给尤贝尔先生记下吗
So, Walt, you want me to book Mr. Eubell here?
协助谋杀
Accessory to murder?
不 现在还不算晚 他还没动手
No, it´s not too late! He hasn´t done it yet.
纱伦去看她妈妈了
Sharon was just visiting her mother.
她一小时前在路上还给我打了电♥话♥
She just called me from the road about an hour ago.
纱伦的姓 地址 和电♥话♥号♥码 写下来
Sharon´s last name, address, and phone number-- now!
别动 别动
Stay right there. Stay right there.
警长办公室 蹲下 蹲下
Sheriff´s department. Get down. Get down.
过来
Come on.
-怎么回事 -你不会有事的
- What the hell is going on? - You´re gonna be fine.
难以置信
This is unbelievable.
真的 我不相信
Literally. I don´t believe it.
我是说
I mean,
我...
I just...
纱伦怎么看
How did Sharon take the news?
这样说吧 尤贝尔还是在监狱里更安全
Let´s just say that Eubell is safer in prison.
让他想杀我
Let him try to kill me!
法警正在记录她的供述
The Marshal´s taking her statement right now.
我当然有证明
I am fully certified to use it.
你没事吧
You okay?
什么味道
What´s that smell?
我什么都没闻到
I don´t smell anything.
警长
Sheriff.
我们派了四名警官
We got four officers here,
还有三名驻在他的家族营地
another three staked out at the family´s camp,
还有一名去往钱斯以前的住处
and a man posted at Chance´s old place
以防他出现
just in case he shows up.
我们已经挪走了你的福特烈马
Now, we´ve moved your Bronco,
还有隔壁街道的其他车辆
all other vehicles to the next street.
我们把纱伦的车留在原处
We left Sharon´s car where it is.
这样他来的话 就会觉得她在家
In case he comes, he´ll think she´s here.
钱斯不会来了
Chance isn´t coming.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为他已经来过了
Because he was already here.
他做了一个腊肠三明治
He made a fried bologna sandwich.
他肯定是直接过来的
He must have come straight here.
他没有离开 只是保持低调
He never left the county-- just laid low,
躲到没有找他的时候
hiding where he knew nobody would look for him.
是啊 忙着做腊肠三明治
Yeah. Making fried bologna sandwiches.
我想在监狱那么久 他肯定想家了
I guess all that time in prison made him homesick.
不喜欢腊肠三明治吗
You don´t like a bologna sandwich?
居然有人不喜欢炸腊肠三明治
What kind of American doesn´t like a fried bologna sandwich?
那他为什么要走
So, what made him leave again?
纱伦要回来了
Sharon was coming back.
我想她肯定没有打算杀她
I bet he never intended to kill her.
他只是需要一个藏身地
He just needed a place to hide.
这样的话 他现在躲在哪里了
Mm, if that´s the case, where is he hiding now?
-有车来了 -车
- We've got a vehicle. - Shit. Car!
没事的 没事的
It´s okay. It´s okay.
我叫人来接我的警官
I called a ride for my deputy.
什么
You did what?
我们之前没时间说这件事
There was no time to argue before.
一个女人的生命有危险
A woman´s life was in the balance.
现在也许你的生命有危险
And now maybe your life is in danger.
我需要你安全
I need you safe.
你叫了崔维斯
You called Travis.
小维
Hey, Vic.
我们...我们先带你离开这里
Come on. Let´s-- Let´s get you out of here.
不
No.
我在执勤
I´m on duty.
你得跟他走
You´re gonna go with him
在这一切结束前 不得露面
and keep out of sight until this is all over.
这是命令
That´s an order.
你好像已经安排好了一切
You seem to have things under control.
有任何变化就打给我
Why don´t you call me if anything changes.
好的
Will do.
我想我们可以先在你这儿住几天
I thought, uh, we could stay at my place for a couple days.
如果太小了 我找了一家酒店
Or if it´s too small, then, um, I-I found a hotel.
能定相邻的房♥间
It´s got adjoining rooms.
我们也可以...住我妈妈那里
Or we could, you know, always stay at my mom´s.
更便宜
It´s cheaper.
带我回家吧 崔维斯
Just take me home, Travis.
沃特说不行
Walt said I couldn´t do that.
太危险了
It´s too dangerous.
不过我们可以去一趟你那里 如果你...
We could always swing by your place, though, if you--
如果你想拿点东西
if you want to grab some stuff.
我先去确保安全
Let me make sure it´s safe first.
我有枪 崔维斯
I´m the one with the gun, Travis.
你和沃特说我怀孕了吗
Did you tell Walt I was pregnant?
总有人得告诉他
Somebody had to.
该死 崔维斯
Damn it, Travis.
那不是你的秘密
That was not your secret to tell.
那是你的上司
That´s your boss.
我不明白你为什么不自己告诉他
I don´t understand why you didn´t tell him yourself.
就是因为这个...
For exactly this reason--
因为现在他不让我行使警♥察♥责任
because now he´s not letting me be a cop!
他只是不想让你和宝宝受伤
He´s trying to keep you and the baby out of harm´s way.
我自己可以作出决定
I can make those decisions myself!
我不需要你或者沃特来决定我的人生
I don´t need Walt or you dictating my life.
事实上 我的人生也不需要你
In fact, I don´t need you in my life at all.
你为什么要这样
Why are you like this?
你为什么要推开所有想帮助你的人
Why do you push away anyone who wants to help you?
你不用一直要证明...你有多坚强
You don´t have to keep proving how-- how strong you are.
好吗
All right?
沃特和我只是想保护你
Walt and I are only trying to protect you
因为我们在乎你 你明白吗
because we care about you. Don´t you get that?
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?!
下次 只要说"谢谢" 好吗
Next time, just say "Thank you"! Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
你还可以说"对不起"
You could also say "I´m sorry."
我要为什么说对不起
I-I´m sorry for what?
毁了我们的约会
For blowing off our date.
什么约会
What date?
昨天晚上
Last night.
我给我们做了牛排
Uh, I cooked us a steak dinner.
你说你铁质低 那是约会
You said that my iron was low. That wasn´t a date.
那只是营养咨♥询♥
That was like a nutritional consultation.
我买♥♥了提拉米苏
I bought tiramisu.
天啊 崔维斯
Oh, Jesus, Travis!
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
And I´m sorry.
你能帮我 看看我的房♥车吗
Will you please, um, check my R.V. For me?
我只是想陪着你
I´m just trying to be here for you.
朗迈尔警长 我活得好好的
Sheriff Longmire, as I live and breathe,
你怎么找到我的
how the hell did you find me?
常识
Common sense.
你肯定藏在没人会去看的地方
First, you hid where nobody knew to look.
我想接下来你就会去我们找过的地方
I figured next you´d go where we already looked.
放我出去 钱斯
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表