剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他吐在我的手上
He spit on my hand.
我应该把他的头扭下来的
I should have knocked his damn head off.
然后你干了什么
So, what did you do?
我能干什么 这里是美国
Well, what could I do? It´s America.
你再敢这样做
You try that one more time,
就不用等死刑了 混♥蛋♥
you won´t need to wait on death row, asshole.
说话小心点 警官
Watch your language, Officer.
把你的枪放在地板上
Drop your gun on the floor.
放下你的枪
Drop your gun!
不好意思 警官
Now, if you´ll excuse me, Officer.
他把鲁迪拖了出去
He dragged Rudy out.
我...我瞄不准他
I just-- I-I couldn´t get off a clean shot.
鲁道夫警官 你记得是这样的吗
Officer Rudolph, that how you remember it?
真希望永远不用想起来
I wish I didn´t remember it.
他在厕所解除了我的武器
I mean, he disarmed me in a bathroom.
太丢人了
It´s humiliating.
我还是不明白他是怎么做到的
I still can´t figure out how he did it.
钱斯比大多数人聪明 所以...
Well, Chance is smarter than most, so...
抓住这个混♥蛋♥ 警长
Just catch that son of a bitch, Sheriff.
不管是谁帮助钱斯逃跑的
Well, whoever helped Chance escape
都肯定得在监狱外才能做到
needed him out of jail to do it.
沃特
Walt.
他肯定是用塑料纸把枪包好
He must have wrapped the gun in plastic
然后泡在水里
and submerged it in the water.
他就喜欢这样藏武器
That´s how he likes to hide his weapons.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他用来杀人口调查员的那把枪
The gun he used to kill the census worker
就包在塑料胶带里
was wrapped in plastic, duct-taped,
藏在他家附近的河里
and hidden in the river behind his compound.
钱斯告诉我去哪里找的
Chance told me where to find it.
所以你才让他能被改判死刑吗
Is that how you got him moved to death row?
不
No.
是我这样帮助他从监狱逃走
That´s how I helped him break out of prison.
我让他能重召听证会 在他恐怖家人的帮助下
I got him a new hearing so he could escape from the courthouse
从法♥院♥逃走
with the help of his creepy family.
天啊 我怎么能这么蠢 我...
God. How could I be so dumb? I just--
小维 没人能预料到这种局面
Vic, nobody could have seen that coming.
你可以
You did.
钱斯要你帮忙的时候 你拒绝了
When Chance asked you for help, you said no.
那是因为我知道他被关起来更受罪
That´s because I thought he´d suffer more if he was locked up.
你去拿一份
Why don´t you get a copy of the---
大厅监控录像的拷贝吧
the footage from the security camera in the hallway?
也许你能认出钱斯的家人
Maybe you´ll recognize one of Chance´s family members
进来用过洗手间
coming in to use the bathroom.
有点挤吧
Little cramped in there?
戴夫
Dave.
我刚和法官见过面 由于需要抓捕逃犯
I just met with the judge. I got us a temporary postponement
我申请了暂时延期
until the fugitive´s caught.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点抓住他 陪审团也许能记住
Catch him quickly, jurors might remember
你对这个小镇的用处
how much you matter to this town.
这里还是犯罪现场吗 我能...
So, is this still a crime scene, or can I...
可以
Oh, yeah.
我去看监控录像
I´ll go, uh, check on that camera footage.
你要我去喝咖啡还真是没错
Okay, so, you were right about the coffee.
县部落监狱刚送来了
Tri-County just sent over the file
钱斯狱友的档案 浩克·罗宾逊
on Chance´s cellmate, Hawk Robinson,
还有探访者记录
and the visitors logs.
最后一个探访钱斯的家人
The last time anyone from the family saw Chance
是在裁决宣布后来的
was right after the original verdict was read.
是谁来看他的
So, who visited?
艾达·吉尔伯特 那个疯狂的小姨子
Ida Gilbert, that crazy bitch sister-in-law.
后来就没了吗
No one since then?
只有我和你了
No. Just you and me.
好
Okay.
你全都看一遍
Why don´t you scroll through,
能不能认出钱斯的家人
see if you recognize any of Chance´s family.
我只能看到囚犯和律师
All I´ve seen are prisoners and lawyers.
好 我把这个硬盘带回家
Okay. I´m gonna take the hard drive home
-然后再看 -小维 等等
- and do it from there. - Vic, uh, wait.
钱斯在外潜逃
Um, with Chance on the loose,
我觉得你不该回家
I don´t think you should go home.
钱斯不会来找我的
Chance isn´t gonna come after me.
我是帮他逃跑的笨蛋
I´m the idiot who helped him escape.
你也是一开始害他
You´re also the person that got him locked up
被抓起来的人
in the first place.
你留在这里的话我会安心一点
I´d just feel better if you stayed here.
她不在这里
She´s not here.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Hey. Can I help you?
快走
Let´s go!
你们干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?!
他记得你的谎言
警♥察♥局
Sheriff´s department.
沃特 我是崔维斯
Hey, Walt? It´s Travis.
你知道小维在哪里吗
Do you know where Vic is?
她在这里 怎么了
Yeah. She´s right here. Why?
有人闯进了她的房♥车
Uh, somebody just broke into her R.V.
在边上涂了一堆东西
and painted a bunch of graffiti on the side--
我觉得是用血
in blood, I think.
他们涂了什么
What did they paint?
"他记得你的谎言"
"He remembers your lies."
那是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
听起来像是钱斯干的
That sounds like Chance.
等等 钱斯·吉尔伯特
Wait. Chance Gilbert?
他在监狱里
He´s in jail.
不 他今天早上越狱了
No. He escaped this morning.
该死
Oh, shit.
我在跟着那群肇事者
Well, I´m following the shitheels who did it right now.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
他们 他们刚停在
They-- They just pulled off a--
18号♥公路的一条小路上
a forest road off of Highway 16.
好吧 他们停车了
All right. They´re stopped.
这里有一堆小屋
There´s a whole bunch of cabins here.
-我要停车了 -你还看到什么
- I´m pulling over. - What else can you see?
有摩托车吗
Is there a motorcycle?
我在这里能看到有几辆
Yeah, there´s a couple that I can see from here.
-你想让我进去吗 -不
- You want me to go in? - No.
在那里等着 我马上来
Wait there. I´m on my way.
好
Okay.
沃特
Walt.
别带小维来
Don´t bring Vic.
我没打算带她来
I didn´t plan on it.
有那么一瞬间我还以为你带小维来了
For a second, I thought you brought Vic.
她让你开她的车了
She let you take her truck?
她没有拒绝
Well, she didn´t say no.
我们怎么办
So, uh, what´s the plan?
我得看看钱斯是不是在里面
Well, I need to see if Chance is in there.
如果他在 我就联♥系♥法警
If he is, I´ll call the Marshals.
如果他不在 我不想惊动那帮人
And if he isn´t, I don´t want to tip the family off.
他可能在路上
He might be, uh, on his way.
我来吧
Let me do that.
我妈妈教过我
My mom made me learn.
你为什么打扮成这样
So, why are you dressed like this?
为了混进去
To throw them off.
如果我30分钟后还没回来 就找弗格
If I´m not back in 30 minutes, you call Ferg.
他会叫法警过来
He´ll send in the Marshals.
你绝对不能跟着我进去
But under no circumstances are you to follow me in.
你还要考虑你的家人
You got a family to think about.
我甚至都不知道那孩子是不是我的
I don´t even know that the baby´s mine.
可能是埃蒙的吗
So it could be Eamonn´s?
埃蒙是谁
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表