剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你的石油租约97年就到期了
Your oil lease expired in '97.
我不卖♥♥矿权
I don't sell my minerals.
就算你卖♥♥我也买♥♥不起
I couldn't afford to buy 'em if you were.
我想要租约
I want the lease.
油都枯竭了
It's dried up.
你得打♥压♥裂井
You'd have to put a frack well in.
没人会为了80英亩的地这么干
Ain't nobody gonna do that for an 80-acre parcel.
是的 先生 但有50块这样的地就会
No, sir, but they'll do it for 50 of them.
这就是我要做的
That's what I'm putting together.
这个小抽油机是为千英尺深的井设计的
That little pumpjack's made for a 1,000-foot well.
你的油是通过页岩裂缝渗上来的
Your oil seeped up through a crack in the shale.
按理说钻到7000英尺 再水平钻进去
Stands to reason you drill 7,000 feet, go horizontal,
就能找到油的来源
they'll find where your oil seeped in from.
你留着这些矿权是为了...
You've held onto the minerals for...
你的孙辈们吧 我猜
your grandkids, is my guess.
我可以帮你让它们变得更有价值
I can help you make them worth something.
你看起来不像是土地经纪人
You know, you don't look like a landman.
那可是工人穿的靴子
Those are working man's boots.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我想要20%的权益费
I'd want 20% of the royalty.
不 先生 您该要25%
No, sir. You want 25.
油田里还难得有个讲诚信的人
An honest man in the patch.
在这世上我就只剩下诚信了
My word's the only thing I got on this planet,
我不会为钱就毁了它
and I won't ruin it for money.
是啊 你现在是这么说
Yeah, you say that now.
等你有钱了再看吧
Wait till you get some.
你有名片吗?
You got a business card?
呃 没有 先生还没印
Uh, no, sir. Not yet.
那就去我家谈吧
Well, then, let's head over to the house.
生意得边喝咖啡边谈
Business got to be done over coffee.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
该死的宠物杀手
Sorry pet-killing sons of bitches.
它们把所有宠物都吃光了!
They eat all the pets!
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表