剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
请原谅我对这些老人所做的事
Forgive me for what I do with these old folks.
这个我们待会再细说
We'll get into more detail of that later.
感谢您让我遇见艾恩斯莉和她可爱的家人
And for introducing me to Ainsley and her lovely family.
这个我不需要请求
And I-I ain't asking forgiveness
-您原谅 -天啊 赶紧说阿门吧 兄弟
- about that - For fuck's sake. Amen, dude.
上帝很高兴 亲爱的 我们开吃吧
God's happy, honey. Uh, let's eat.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
阿门 阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen. Amen.
-说得真好 -谢谢
- That was beautiful. - Thank you.
哦 亲爱的 我们没有盘子
Oh, honey, we don't have any plates.
要我去拿几个吗?
You want me to go get some?
吃海鲜饭用不着盘子
You don't use plates with paella.
每个人都用木勺
Everyone has a wooden spoon.
直接从锅里蹈着吃
You just scoop it from the pan.
但我够不到锅
Well, I can't reach the pan.
你站起来就能够到了
Well, you can reach it if you stand up.
我不想站着吃
I don't want to eat standing up.
舀完再坐下来 不就行了
Well, then just sit down after you scooped it.
所以每次我想吃那玩意就得站起来舀?
So, every time I want a scoop of that shit, I got to stand up?
这是传统
That's the tradition.
那是西班牙的传统 亲爱的
That's a tradition in Spain, honey.
我们是在德州的米德兰 在米德兰
We're in Midland, Texas. In Midland, Texas,
人们是坐着吃饭的
folks sit down when they eat.
你不是站着吃
You don't stand up to eat it,
是站着舀
you stand up to get it.
我根本不想站起来好吗?
I-I-I don't want to stand up at all. Okay?
我想要个该死的盘子 再把食物舀到上面
I want a fucking plate, and I want to scoop some shit on it
像个正常人一样吃饭
and fucking eat it like a normal human being.
这就像边吃边锻炼 伙计
It's like exercising while you eat, bud.
我想给我们家人介绍点文化
I try to introduce our family to a little culture,
换来的就是这样的待遇
and this is the thanks that I get.
-他不懂 -嗯
- He doesn't get it. - Mm-mm.
-他从没去过西班牙 -嗯
- He's never been to Spain. - Mm-mm.
你面前的这块区域是你的用餐区
So, the area in front of you is where you eat.
主厨会享用中间的部分
And then the chef gets the center bite.
-没错 -你要柠檬吗?
- That's right. - You want lemon?
要的 谢谢
Uh, please. Thank you.
-柠檬籽很多 -很有异国风情
- Lot of seeds. - Very exotic.
-很开胃 -嗯
- Zesty. - Mm.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm.
我爱柠檬
I love lemon.
-这儿有柠檬 戴尔 -是啊
- We have lemon, Dale. - Yeah.
嘿 把勺子递给我 我帮你舀一勺
Hey, you want to pass me a spoon? I can make you a bite.
我自己会用勺子 罗莫
I can handle a spoon, Romo.
现在满意了吗?
Happy now?
你有你的小盘子了 感觉好点了吗?
You got your little, your little plate. You feel better?
你知道吗 亲爱的 在阿富汗
You know, honey, in Afghanistan,
他们会坐在地上围成一圈
they sit in a circle on the floor
用手抓着吃饭
and eat with their fucking hands.
我们下周也要那样吃吗?
We gonna do that next week?
又来了
Here we go.
爸 用勺子吃饭有那么难吗?
Dad, how hard is it to eat with a spoon?
来点炸鸡怎么样?
How about some fried chicken?
再来点土豆泥和肉汁?
And some fucking mashed potatoes and gravy?
我受够了用筷子吃果冻这种破事
I'm tired of eating shit like Jell-O with fucking chopsticks.
你甚至都还没试过呢
You haven't even tried it yet.
妈妈很重视晚餐
Mama takes dinner very serious.
-我看得出来 -是啊
- I can see that. - Yeah.
我猜你今早醒来就决定了
I guess you woke up this morning and decided
“我此生再也不想做♥爱♥了”
"I don't want pussy ever again, for the rest of my life."
因为从现在开始
You know, from now on,
你们就继续吃罐头辣椒和维也纳香肠吧
you guys can eat your canned chili and Vienna sausages,
愿上帝保佑你们的肠胃
and may the Lord have mercy on your colon.
我做这些是出于好意
I just do it to be nice.
才不是呢
That's not true.
怎么不是
The fuck it isn't.
你指望我相信你专门学习这些
You expect me to believe that you studied up
然后精心策划了每一餐
on how to make this stuff and planned these meals
做好这一切之后
and cooked them up and everything,
还有时间卷头发 穿上完美的迷你裙
had time to curl your hair and find your perfect miniskirt
-还有那件小围裙... -嗯哼
- and your little apron... - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
-都只是出于好意? -是啊
- ...and everything to be nice? - Yeah.
不 你做这些是想被人感激 亲爱的
No. You did it to be appreciated, honey.
我能理解 我们也确实很感激
And I understand that. And we do appreciate it.
我欣赏你的深V装 欣赏你的发型
I appreciate the cleavage, I appreciate the hair,
欣赏你的美食 我真的感激这一切
I appreciate the food. I appreciate all of it, really.
但我不喜欢你的期待
What I don't like is the expectation.
要是在西班牙
I mean, if we were in Spain,
我愿意整天坐在沙滩上
I'd sit in the fucking sand and eat out of that pan
为你吃这锅饭 我是认真的
all day long for you, I really would.
但我今天开了600英里的车 亲爱的
But I drove 600 miles today, honey.
就为了去看我最好的朋友与死神擦肩
To see my oldest friend stare death in the face,
而现在他正在躲避死神的目光
and now my oldest friend is blinking.
-你懂我意思吗? -嗯
- Do you understand what I mean? - Mm-hmm.
现在...
Now...
我不想和你玩什么美食游戏
...I don't want to jump through culinary hoops with you.
我只想...
I just want to...
吃点东西 喝点低醇啤酒
eat and drink my fake beer,
然后今晚躺在你身边
and then lay next to you tonight
忘记今天发生的一切
and forget this day ever happened.
但是你看
But, you see,
我的每一天都是如此
all my days are like this.
明天我也还是会想要同样的事
And I'm gonna want the same thing tomorrow.
我本来计划办个地下酒吧之夜
Well, I was planning a speakeasy night, where we
-大家都盛装打扮 -天啊 千万别
- get all dressed up... - God's sake, no.
不会有这种事的 亲爱的...
It ain't gonna happen. Honey...
上帝保佑你 我很爱你
God bless you. I love you so much,
但这事成不了的
but that ain't gonna happen.
你可以打扮
You can dress up.
你想办个夏威夷派对都行
You can throw a fucking luau
我全都不介意
if you want to, I don't care.
但只有你要穿草裙和戴椰子壳
But you're gonna wear the grass skirt and the coconuts
弹尤克里里
and play the ukulele,
而我们其他人会坐在那里
and the rest of us are gonna be sitting there,
边吃边看
eating and watching.
拜托...
Please...
别再搅和我们了 好吗?
just no more participating, okay?
一言为定?
Is that a deal?
我本来在考虑夏威夷派对
I was thinking about a luau.
你知道 这改变了很多事
You know, this changes it quite a bit.
改变不是坏事 亲爱的
Change is not a bad thing, honey.
过来
Come here.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
-别来我这边 -我没有
- Don't come to my fucking side. - I didn't.
这是三八线 大律师
This is the line, right here, counselor.
那边随便你吃 这边是我的
You can do whatever you want over there. This is mine.
好吧 但虾在你那边
Well, the shrimp's on your side.
因为你把另一边的虾都吃光了
'Cause you ate all the shrimp on the other side.
怎么了?
What?
我准备好谈判了
I'm ready to negotiate.
你想上楼吗?
You want to go upstairs?
我吃得好撑
I'm so full.
-确实很容易饱 -嗯
- It is filling. - Mm-hmm.
你吃饱了吗?
Are you full?
非常饱
Very much so.
我们先失陪一下
We're gonna excuse ourselves.
好 你们去吧
Yeah, you do that.
你们要去哪?
Where do you think you're going?
继续学习
Finish studying.
不 不行 没门儿
No, no. Not a chance.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表