剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
公路南侧
on the south side of the road.
所以 那边就可以随意投弹
So, over here, bombs away.
我们通常会拖来旧车
What we typically do is bring out old cars,
摆好当靶子
set 'em up and use 'em.
这地方适合小型武器训练
This area's good for small arms training,
但我不建议在这儿投弹
but I wouldn't want to drop ordinance over here.
油罐车多久清空一次储罐?
How often are tankers emptying those holding tanks?
-每天都清 -是啊 我不知道
-Every day. -Yeah, I don't know
我们能在这儿用多久
how much use we could get out of this.
你们不是要列队行军
Well, don't y'all march around
长途跋涉之类的吗?
and go on long hikes and shit like that?
这里不能训练吗?
You can't do that here?
体能训练是没问题的
We could PT out here for sure.
这地方很适合做渗透撤退演习
This place is great for infil-exfil drills.
你就是想有人在这儿 展示存在感
You're just looking for a presence to serve as deterrents
以此威慑这里的毒品活动 对吧?
to all the drug activity out here, is that the deal?
没错
That's the deal.
-我们可以做到 -好的
-We can do that. -Okay.
我们可以在这儿进行夜间伏击演习
We can use this area for night ambushes.
还有近距离作战训练
Some CQB work.
你们介意我们
You mind if we build
在这儿建一些半永久设施吗?
some semi-permanent structures over here?
哦 随便你们建什么都行
Shit, you can build whatever you want to.
你们想在这儿开家星巴克
You can put in a fucking Starbucks
我都没意见
as far as l'm concerned.
第35部队在这边
You know, 35th is down here.
他们也能用上这地方
They could get some use out of this_.
第35部队是?
What's 35th?
堪萨斯的突击直升机部队
Assault helicopter unit out of Kansas.
这正是我想要的
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
-好极了 -我们可以让他们
-Right there. -We can have 'em
今天下午就开始执行监视飞行
running surveillance flights this afternoon.
简直太棒了 长官
Fucking outstanding, sir_
哦 等一下 我接个电♥话♥
Now, oh, hang on a second. I got a call coming in.
嘿 谢谢你们 非常感谢
Hey, thank you guys. Very much.
什么事 先生?
Yes, sir?
嘿 听着 你得跟你儿子
Hey, listen. You're gonna have to
-谈谈 -谈什么?
have a word with your son. -About what?
他让我处理井喷的成本翻了三倍
About tripling my cost on settling this blowout.
-来 手臂抬起来 -好的 该死
-Let's have you raise your arm. -Yeah, fine. Shit.
你在哪儿 蒙蒂?
Where are you, Monty?
我只是在这儿
Yeah, I-I... I'm just trying to get through
熬过又一天 好吗 汤米?
another day here, Tommy, all right?
你儿子辞职了 我也不会让他回来的
Now, your boy quit and I'm not having him back.
是的 先生 我明白
Yes, sir. I understand that.
感谢您给他这个机会
I appreciate you giving him the opportunity.
很好 这只花了我300万美元
Great. Well, it only cost me $3 million dollars.
哪位?
Who's this?
-嘿 卡米 -汤米?
-Well, hey, Cami. -Tommy?
我们在医院呢
We're in the hospital_
所以他晚点才能回你电♥话♥
So he's gonna have to call you back.
实际上 是我会给你回电♥话♥
Actually, you know what, I'll call you back..
如果你有事 就打我电♥话♥ 别打他的
And if you need something, then you call my cell, not his.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
女士 我明白了
Yes, ma'am. I understand.
抱歉 回头再聊
Sorry. I'll talk to y'all later.
呃
Ugh.
你知道这地方以前是家汽车旅馆吧
You know this piece of shit used to be a Motel 6 at some point.
我们得把这地方重新翻修
We're gonna have to remodel the whole thing.
标志真可爱
Cute logo.
嗨!
Hi!
他们都在等你们来呢
They're all impatiently waiting for you two.
-那辆商务车是干嘛用的? -是用来郊游的
-What's with the sprinter van? -It's for field trips.
去哪儿郊游?
Field trips where?
去哪儿都行吧
Well, anywhere, I guess..
我们还没真正外出过
We haven't actually taken one yet.
但你们备好车了
But you've got the van.
我们备好车了
We have the van.
-我们备好车了 -嗯哼
We've got the van. -Mm-hmm.
哇! 全中了!
Whoa! A strike!
宝贝
Babe.
啊 真可爱
Aw, that's so cute.
他们在一起多久了?
How long have they been together?
三周左右
About three weeks.
三周?
Three weeks?
对
Yeah.
我打赌养老院里的风流韵事
I bet there's more hanky-panky going on
都比你们家的多
at the nursing home than in your house.
爱瑟尔 这赌你赢定了
You don't want any part of that bet, Ethel.
你觉得你还会再找到爱情吗?
You think you'll find love again?
你从没失去过爱人 对吧?
You never lost a lover, did you?
没有
No.
我可不想再经历一次
Wouldn't want to go through that twice.
嗯
Mm.
但我想最后再看一次老二
But I would like to have a dick in my face one last time.
让我看看能不能帮你实现
Let me see what I can do about that?
嗯
Mm.
他们都在跳舞 吃披萨
They were dancing and eating pizza.
让他们开心真是太容易了
It takes so little to make them happy.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, uh-huh. Yeah_
但是他们的生活方式? 哦
But the way that they live? Oh.
被困在一家改造过的汽车旅馆里
Stuck in some fucking renovated motel
从来没人探望他们 从来没有
and nobody comes to visit them. Ever.
-我是说 根本没人 -嗯
-I mean, nobody. -Mm-hmm.
他们就像被彻底遗忘了一样
It's like they're fucking forgotten.
哦 是啊 真糟糕
Oh, yeah. Awful.
知道该怎么吃这些吗?
Know what you should do with these?
放进搅拌机里搅碎
Put 'em in a blender, grind 'em up,
加点水 然后注射到
mix in some water and then inject it
你屁♥股♥里 反正最后也是进那儿
directly into your ass, 'cause that's where it's going.
你知道吗 安吉拉?
You know, Angela?
我才不在乎
I ain't too worried
-我屁♥股♥长什么样 -哦那
about how my ass looks. -Well, how about
动脉呢? 你在乎它们长什么样吗?
your arteries? You give a shit how they look?
-我每天都做晚饭 嗯哼
I make dinner every night. -Mm-hmm.
干净的食物对身体好
Clean food. Good for your body,
对心灵也好 但你却吃那些垃圾
good for your soul, and you eat that fucking catfish food.
得了吧 戴尔
Come on, Dale.
哦
Ooh.
-嗨 宝贝 -嘿 亲爱的
-Hi, baby. -Hey, honey.
谢天谢地 你来替我了吗?
Thank God. You tapping in?
-我来了 伙计 -啊
-I'm in, bud. -Ah.
该死的
Fucking hell.
今天怎么样 宝贝?
How was your day, baby?
等等 我先接个电♥话♥再回答
Shit. Let me get this before I answer that.
嗯
Mm.
该死
Fuck.
喂?
Yeah?
能见个面吗?
Can you meet?
-最好别见 -让我换个说法
-I'd rather not. -Let me rephrase that.
我们必须见面
We need to meet.
好吧那
All right, fine. How about
半小时后在帕奇咖啡馆见?
the Patch Cafe in a half an hour?
宝贝 今天还没结束 我几小时后回来
Babe, my day is not over. I'll be back in a couple hours.
真没劲
You're no fun.
亲爱的 我也不想这样
Honey, it's not fun for me either.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不想要四道菜 还得听美食讲座
I don't want a four-course meal and a lecture on the cuisine.
我只想吃个三明治
I just want a fucking sandwich.
那你最好快点
Then you better make it quick.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表