剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
My Arabic friends used to laugh at me
因为我说阿♥拉♥伯语带着德州口音
because I would speak Arabic with a Texas accent.
他们很难听懂我的阿♥拉♥伯语,
And it was hard for them to understand my Arabic,
即使我说的是正确的词语
even though I was speaking the true words.
事情进展得很顺利,直到1967年
Things were going along pretty well until 1967.
当时发生了阿以战争
There was the Arab/Israeli War.
我们当然能看出阿♥拉♥伯人对
And we could certainly see that the Arab view
我们这些旅居海外者的看法
开始变得模糊
of us expatriates was beginning to dim.
我跟你说吧
I will tell you what.
我差不多要放弃在
20号♥州际公路以北找油了
I am about done with looking north of I-20.
上周我打了三口井
连水都没找到
I sunk three wells last week. I didn't even hit water.
那是因为20号♥州际公路以北根本没有水
It's because there ain't any water north of I-20.
比它南边还少
More than there is south of it.
哪个县? - 石墙县
What county? - Stonewall.
该死,他们在那儿抽油都一百年了
Shit, they been sucking that oil for a hundred years.
把快干涸的井进行水力压裂,
Frack the ones that are going dry
然后赶紧撤
and get the hell out.
再说,你打三口井能干什么?
Besides, what are you gonna do with three wells?
我的矿产就在那儿
That's where my minerals are.
你应该在新冠疫情之后买♥♥下盆地
Should've bought the basin after Covid hit.
不,我不玩那么大的
No, I don't play that big.
我们当时以五分之一的
价格买♥♥了一百个区块
We were buying 100 sections for five cents on the dollar.
那不算大,那叫聪明
That ain't big, that's smart.
在那片红色的岩石土壤里
找不到新油田了
There ain't no new oil to be found in that rocky red dirt.
该死 这可不是什么好事
Shit. This ain't gonna be good.
等我一下,伙计们
Give me a second, boys.
好的,去吧,蒙蒂
Yeah, go ahead, Mon.
嘿,让我找个安静的地方
Hey, let me get somewhere quiet.
好了,情况有多糟?
All right, how bad?
这很难回答
That's a tricky one to answer.
是你和内特能处理的事情吗?
Is it something you and Nate can handle?
他们会从三个方向攻击你
Well, they're gonna hit you from three directions.
保险公♥司♥、受害者家属和TTP
The insurance company, victims' families and TTP.
好吧,我会处理TTP
All right, well, I'll handle TTP.
米德兰最好的诉讼律师事务所是哪家?
Who's the best litigation firm in Midland?
他们不会在这里提起诉讼
他们会在休斯顿提起诉讼
Well, they won't file here, they'll file in Houston.
第一个聘请谢泼德-哈斯廷斯
律师事务所的人会赢
First one to hire,Shepherd-Hastings wins.
你在那边看好谁?
Who do you like over there?
克莱·钱德勒是个杀手
你想让我给他打电♥话♥吗?
Clay Chandler is an assassin. You want me to call him?
不,我会打给他
你只要把这件事压下去,别让它上新闻
No, I'll call him, you just keep this shit out of the news.
这就是问题所在,蒙蒂
This is the patch, Monty.
一架装满毒品的飞机
An airplane full of drugs
被一辆油罐车碾过,这不算新闻,
being run over by an oil tanker ain't news,
这只是另一个星期一
that's just another Monday.
是啊,但今天不是星期一,汤米
Yeah, well, it ain't Monday, Tommy.
对我来说今天是星期一
It's Monday to me.
他应该检查什么?
What's he supposed to be checking?
塔克阀
Tucker valve.
塔克阀是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is a Tucker valve?
第一天上班
First day on the job.
我♥操♥,我不能让汤米·诺里斯的儿子
Motherfucker, I can't have,Tommy Norris's son
死在我的地盘上——让他从那儿下来
dying on my pad-- get him down from there.
好的,我马上就去
All right, I'll do it right now.
你得一直爬到最上面!
You got to go right up at the top!
这样?
Like that?
我没看到!
I don't see it!
你得再爬高点!
You got to go higher!
高点!
Higher!
我没看到任何阀门!
I don't see any valve!
我记得你对我做过这种事
I remember when you did this shit to me.
差点吓尿裤子
Almost shit my pants.
你确实吓尿裤子了
You did shit your pants.
高点!
Higher!
哦,操
Oh, fuck.
我没看到阀门!
没有?你没看到仪表吗?
- I don't see the valve! - No? You don't see the gauge?
没有!没有仪表!
No! No gauge!
哦,你知道吗?算了,它在这下面
Oh, you know what? Never mind, it's down here.
哦,搞什么鬼
Oh, what the fuck.
所以我可以下来了?
So I can come down?
什么,你想整天待在那里吗?
What, are you gonna stay up there all day?
快下来!
Gets your ass down here!
哦,糟了
Oh, shit.
哇!
Whoa!
哦,糟了 - 不——
Oh, shit. - Nah--
这孩子要他妈的死了 嘿,孩子!
This kid is gonna fuckin' die. Hey, kid!
慢慢来!
Take your time!
快,快,快
Go, go, go, go, go.
糟了
Shit.
哦,操
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
他卡住了 - 他会没事的
He's stuck. - He's gonna be fine.
嘿
Hey.
你为什么这么害怕,伙计?
Why you so scared, man?
你戴着安全带呢
You got a harness on.
你系着安全绳呢,好吗?
You're wired, all right?
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗? - 嗯哼
You good? - Uh-huh.
看着我
Look at me.
先把你的脚放好
Get your feet set first.
来吧
Come on.
然后一只手,然后另一只手
Then one hand, then the other.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
三个接触点
Three points of contact.
三个接触点 - 是的,始终保持
Three points of contact. - Yeah, yeah, at all times.
好的,好的 - 好吗?
Okay, okay. - Okay?
我们下去吧
Let's head down.
好的 - 没时间了
Okay. - Ain't got all day.
该死
Sh-Shit.
你很棒,伙计 就快到了
You're good, man. Almost there.
你还好吗?发生什么事了?
You good or what? what happened?
我去,兄弟 好了,走吧
Holy shit, bro. All right, let's go.
你这笨蛋 快点
You dumbass. Come on.
让我看看你的手
Let me see that hand.
好的,冲洗一下
Okay, rinse it.
现场办公室里有急救箱
There's a first-aid kit in the field office.
包扎一下
Wrap it.
所以压力表一直都在这下面?
So the gauge was down here the whole time?
等一下,你们是不是在耍我?
Wait a minute, were you guys fuckin' with me?
是的 第一天,伙计 总会发生的
Yes. First day, man. Gonna happen.
是的 嘿,快点
Yeah. Hey, come on.
继续!
Go on!
欢迎来到油田
Welcome to the patch.
你做得很好,孩子
You did good, son.
你做得很好
You did good.
♪ “永恒的爱人” - 49温彻斯特乐队 ♪
♪ "Everlasting Lover" by 49 Winchester ♪
♪ 永恒的爱人 ♪
♪ Everlasting lover ♪
♪ 我有很多话想对你说 ♪
♪ I got a lot,I want to say to you ♪
♪ 你让我感觉不再那么孤单 ♪
♪ Well, you make me feel less lonesome ♪
♪ 比以往任何时候都更不孤单 ♪
♪ Then I ever used to ♪
♪ 永恒的爱人 ♪
♪ Everlasting lover ♪
♪ 亲爱的,并非我想要这样 ♪
♪ Honey, it ain't that I want to ♪
♪ 但有时疼痛会占据我 ♪
♪ Oh, but sometimes the pain takes over ♪
♪ 我会悄悄溜走 ♪
♪ And I'll just slip through ♪
♪ 当我喝醉了,感觉被拒绝的时候 ♪
♪ When I get stoned and I feel rejected ♪
♪ 疲惫于路途,身心俱疲... ♪
♪ Weary from the road and half beaten down... ♪
你的一天是要开始还是结束?
Your day about to start or just end?
我的正在进行中
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表