剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
库珀进医院了
Cooper's in the hospital.
他在做手术
He's in surgery.
我不知道原因 也不知道要做多久
I don't know for what and I don't know for how long.
但我有消息了会告诉你的
But I'll let you know when I know.
我现在就去医院
I'm heading to the hospital right now
你也得来一趟 亲爱的 好吗?
and you need to do the same, honey, okay?
你明白吗?
You understand?
好 我现在就过去
Okay, I'm headed that way now.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, honey.
有消息我第一时间通知你
I'll call you if I hear anything else...
库珀·诺里斯的家属?
Cooper Norris?
他在恢复病房♥
He's in recovery.
他的右肺萎陷了
His right lung collapsed,
所以我们肋骨之间
so we inserted a chest tube-
插入了胸管 以便排出空气
between the ribs, in order to drain the air
让肺部重新扩张
and allow the lung to expand.
胸管需要留置几天
We'll need to leave that in for several days.
他还有些脑肿胀
There's some brain swelling-
我们会持续观察的
It's something we'll monitor...
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
汤米?
Tommy?
是的 手术做完了
Yeah, he's out.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你又是谁?
Who are you?
呃 我是他妹妹
Uh, I'm-I'm his sister.
嗯
Mm.
该你说了
Your turn.
我不好解释
I'm harder to explain.
你已经说明白了
You just explained it.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
诺里斯?
Norris?
我们已经把他送到病房♥了
We've taken him to his room.
我可以给你们带路
I can show you the way.
嘿
Hey.
情况如何了?
What do you know?
戴尔说他做完手术了
Well, Dale says he's out of surgery-
肺部穿孔 脑震荡 几根肋骨骨折
Punctured a lung, got a concussion, some broken ribs
还有一身伤
and a pile of bruises.
是车祸吗?
Car wreck?
是打架
A fight.
你是说 “打架” 吗?
Did you say "a fight"?
没错 打架
Yeah, a fight.
一群人在他的拖车里殴打了他
Bunch of guys jumped him in his trailer.
这就是我不想让他在这儿工作的原因 汤米
This is why I didn't want him working out here, Tommy.
这里都是重刑犯和暴徒 还有...
I mean, it's all felons and thugs and...
我也不想让他在这儿工作
I don't wanting him working out here, either,
但如果他非要干 他就得和我一起工作
but if he's gonna work out here, he's gonna work with me.
这是我们唯一能保护他的方法
It's the only way we can protect him.
你保护得可真够好啊
Well, you're doing a bang-up job of that.
他来这儿才两周 就进了两回医院了
Second week here, second week in the fucking hospital.
相信我 亲爱的 我会处理好的 好吗?
Trust me, honey, I'll handle this, okay?
如果你想说服他不要在
And if you want to talk him out of working
油田工作 就随你
at the patch, be my guest.
你还有多远?
How far out are you?
30分钟车程 你呢?
30 minutes. How about you?
我在停车场
I'm in the parking lot..
停车场?
In the parking lot?
你是飞过来的吗?
Did you fly?
当然是飞来的
Bet your ass I did.
那你怎么不去医院陪我们的儿子?
Well, why aren't you in the hospital with our son, then?
因为如果儿子断了条腿
'Cause if the kid lost a fucking leg,
我想提前知道
I want to know before I see it.
我得在他面前表现得坚强一点 汤米
I need to be strong for him, Tommy.
他没必要看到他妈妈失控的样子
He doesn't need to see his mother freaking the fuck out.
是啊 他看到了会吓死的
Oh, yeah, that'd shock the shit right out of him.
我在等你 快点过来
I'm waiting for you, so hurry the fuck up.
好的 我这就来
Okay, I'm on my way-
打给西奥多·雷蒙
Call Theodore Ramone.
你所有的梦想都要破灭了 爸爸
This is where all your dreams about to die, Dad.
不对 我要用脚狠狠踹你屁♥股♥
No, this is where I put my foot all in your ass-
-随便吧 -坦帕湾不可能
-Whatever. - Ain't no way Tampa Bay
会在五码线上拦住齐克
is gonna stop Zeke on the five yard line.
看着 瞧瞧
Look, look.
就像这样!
Just like... that!
怎么了 汤米?
Sup, Tommy?
没什么 我正开车去医院呢
Nothin' much, just driving to the hospital
去看我被打得半死的儿子
to see my beat-to-shit son.
什么?
Do what?
对你猜猜是谁干的?
Yeah, and guess who did it?
谁?
Who?
首先是曼努埃尔和安东尼奥
Manuel and Antonio, for starters.
我队里的曼努埃尔?
My Manuel?
你手下这群人到底在搞什么鬼
What the fuck are your fucking boys doing
把我儿子打进医院?
putting my son in the goddamn hospital?
你就不能管好他们吗?
Do you not run a tighter crew than that?
天亮前我会处理好的
I'll have this handled before dawn.
不 你已经有机会处理了
No, you've had your chance to handle it.
你给我找五个打手
You find me five thumpers that
最好不是跟他们一伙的
don't play in their side of the sand box,
电♥话♥随时保持通畅
and keep your goddamn phone on.
你感觉怎么样 孩子?
How you feeling, slugger?
好点了
Been better.
是啊 肋骨受伤最难受了
Yeah, them damn ribs is the worst.
你知道的
You know,
尽量不要笑 还有
try like hell not to laugh and try
千万别打喷嚏
like ever-loving hell not to sneeze.
我的天啊
Oh, my God_
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我等了五个小时
Well, I was waiting for five hours
就是为了看看你能不能挺过来
to see if you lived through surgery.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
我们在外面等着 朋友
We're gonna wait outside, amigo...
好吗?
Okay?
你需要什么吗? 嗯?
You need anything? Hmm?
要来包烟吗?
Want a pack of cigarettes?
你说过让我别笑
You said, "Don't laugh."
对不起 我的错
Sorry. My fault.
坏了自己的规矩
Broke my own rule.
我们就在外面 伙计 好吗?
We'll be right outside, bud, okay?
给他们一点空间吧
Maybe give 'em some space...
想想看 我为了看你错过了第一个油田派对
To think, I missed my first patch party for you.
我相信下次派对还有不少淋病等着你
I'm sure there'll be plenty of chlamydia at the next one.
不怪你
Not your fault.
不管怎样 我都很抱歉
I'm sorry anyway.
你不该遭受这些
You don't deserve this.
“该不该” 都无关紧要
"Deserve" doesn't factor into it.
他这么做不是为了埃尔维奥
He didn't do this for Elvio.
他这么做是为了自己
He did this for himself.
总算来了
About time.
倒着开的车吗?
Drive here in reverse?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
该死 我又不像你有那样的蝙蝠车
Shit, I don't have a fucking Batmobile like you do.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
-嗨 -他睡着了吗?
- Hi. - Is he asleep?
他在跟女友聊天呢
He's talking with his girlfriend.
他女友是谁?
Who's his girlfriend?
我不知道
Well, I-I don't know.
别吃那玩意了 戴尔
Shouldn't eat that shit, Dale.
这是医院里卖♥♥的 安吉拉
They sell it in a hospital, Angela..
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表