剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
啊
Aw.
嘿 宝贝 快过来
Hey, baby, come here.
哦 我的天吶 你太瘦了
Oh, my God, you're so skinny.
天 老 你脏兮兮的
God, you're filthy.
你是去踢足球了吗?
Have you been playing football?
我帮一个朋友割了草坪
-I I was helping a friend mow the lawn...
嗯 那...
Mm. Well...
天啊 快去洗个手
God, wash your hands.
哦 宝贝 把靴子脱了
Oh, babe, take your boots off.
我们还来得及让库珀洗个澡吗?
And do we have time for Cooper to take a shower?
你说了算 亲爱的
Hell, it's your show, honey.
我不会去洗澡的
I'm not gonna take a shower.
好吧
Okay.
来这儿 坐你妹妹旁边
Here, come sit next to your sister.
你身上有海边的味道
You smell like the beach.
你身上可不好闻
You smell like a goat.
-我一会儿再过来 -坐吧
-I'll see y'all after a while. -Sit.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
嗯
Mm.
我们全家人终于又团聚了
My whole family together for the first time in...
都过去十年了
it's been ten years...
抱歉 我实在喜不自胜
Sorry. I'm just so fucking happy.
要不要做餐前祷告?
Should we bless it?
有何不可? 今天我有太多要祷告的了
Why not? I can use anything I can get today.
把手牵上
Grab hands.
我才不在乎
I couldn't care less.
上帝在乎
God cares.
艾恩斯 快牵上
Ainsley, hold hands.
太肉麻了
So gross.
啊 主 感谢你赋予这一天
Lord, thank you for this day
感谢你让我们一家人团聚在此
and thank you for bringing my family back together.
也感谢你赐予戴尔和尼尔
And thank you for Dale and Neal.
是内森 内特也行
Nathan. Nate.
哦该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉 内森 主啊
Sorry, Nathan. Nathan, God.
你当然知道他的名字
Course you know his name
因为你是上帝 你无所不知
'cause you're God, but I didn't know it.
我现在记住了
I know it now.
感谢你赐予我们这些食物
Thank you for this food.
说实话 看起来简直太美味了
which looks damn good, if I do say so myself.
我找了个进口意大利野猪肉的肉贩
I found a butcher that imports wild boar
你们不会相信的
from Italy, if you can believe it.
要做波隆纳肉酱 得用野猪肉
If you're gonna make a Bolognese, it is by far the best
这可比普通猪肉好多了
to use wild boar and not just ground pork.
我们还在做祷告吗?
We still praying?
我不确定 可能她自个儿都忘了
I'm not sure. Maybe she forgot.
请让我们去关心那些不幸的人
Help us to be mindful of those less fortunate.
帮我们过上最美好的生活 去赞颂你
Help us to celebrate you by living our very best life.
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
大家开动吧
Let's eat.
这还是我头回在祷告中听见亵渎的话
First time I've heard blasphemy in a prayer.
把酒递给我
Pass me the wine.
好了
Okay.
这道是意大利菜
So, the food is Italian
-这瓶酒是法国产的 -嗯
and the wine is French. -Mm.
这是波美侯产区的波尔多
This is a Pomerol from the Bordeaux region.
是个小酿酒社区 很可爱对吧?
It's a little wine-making commune, isn't that cute?
我得拿瓶啤酒 戴尔 你要喝吗?
I'm gonna grab a beer. Dale, you want one?
-多谢-好
-Thanks. -All right...
酒啤?
Beer?
我喝不了红酒
I can't drink wine.
为什么喝不了?
How come you can't drink wine?
因为我是个酒鬼
Because I'm an alcoholic.
酒鬼先生 难道啤酒就不是发酵的了吗?
When did they stop fermenting beer, Mr. Alcoholic?
我喝的是低醇啤酒
It's low-alcohol beer.
要是他们也生产低醇红酒
If they start making low-alcohol wine,
我一定会喝个痛快
I'll drink the shit out of it.
你真没劲
You're no fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
给你 伙计
Here you go, bud.
亲爱的 你从那场事故中恢复了吗?
Are you all better from your explosion, honey?
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道吗 你妹妹
You know, your sister's following
在追随你的步伐 她要去理工大学了
in your footsteps, baby. She's going to Tech.
我敢说姐妹会激动坏了
I'm sure all the sororities are beside themselves with joy.
库珀 说话客气点
Cooper, be nice.
要么干脆别说话了
Or maybe just don't speak.
这辈子都别开口了
For the rest of your life.
那么………
So, uh...
你说这是什么来着?
What'd you say this stuff is?
波隆纳肉酱
Bolognese.
这道菜用了三种肉 小牛肉 牛肉和野猪肉
It's three types of meat--veal, beef, and wild boar.
-我刚和上帝说过了 -嗯
-like I was telling God. -Mm.
所以是意大利面
So, spaghetti.
不对不是意大利面
Not spaghetti. No.
意大利面用不到小牛肉和猪肉
Spaghetti doesn't use veal or pork
也用不到糖和奶油
and it doesn't use cream and it doesn't use sugar.
这里头放了糖吗?
Is there sugar in this?
放的不多 没什么影响
Not enough to make a difference.
你今天过得怎么样 内森?
How was your day, Nathan?
我今天吗?
My day?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
呃 我是个律师
IUh, I'm an attorney.
哦?
Oh?
嗯 我不能...
Well, I can't...
我的工作内容受律师和客户保密协议约束
My day is governed by attorney-client privilege.
所以你不能随便谈论了?
So you can't talk about your day?
没错 女士
No, ma'am.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
戴尔
Dale.
那你呢?
How was yours?
打个五分吧 你觉得呢?
'Bout a five, don't you think?
直到下班之前都只能打两分
Well, till the end of the day, it was just about a two.
发生什么了?
What happened?
你难道也是律师吗?
You a fucking lawyer now, too?
你想听听我的一天吗?
You want to hear about my day?
好 我告诉你
All right, here it is.
我一整天都站在炎炎烈日下
I stood out in a hundred-degree heat all day
盯着油泵的压力表指数
staring at gauges on fucking oil pumps,
直到来了几个毒贩
until some cartel members showed up
要我们赔偿他们
and demanded we pay 'em back
在我们的租地上损失的毒品
for the drugs they lost on our lease
损失金额高达三千万美元
to the tune of about $30 million dollars.
猜猜 我拒绝赔偿后他们什么反应
Guess how they took it when I said no.
-这是真的吗? -是啊
-That really happened? -Yeah.
对 实打实的事儿
Yeah. Yeah, it really happened.
蒙蒂知道这事吗?
Does Monty know?
我明天去见他
I'm going over there tomorrow.
让我想想 还有什么?
Well, let's see. What else?
我的痔疮终于破了
My hemorrhoid finally burst.
真神奇啊 80公里的土路颠簸
It's amazing how 80 miles of dirt road will
就能把这玩意儿弄破
work through one of those pesky ones.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了?
What?
去跟她聊聊 道个歉
Go talk to her. Say sorry.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表